• Published 17th May 2014
  • 1,106 Views, 48 Comments

Pony's Creed - Derpyforever



Ditzy, a well-known yet little spoken character finds out the truth of her ancestry.

  • ...
6
 48
 1,106

Sequence 9

Sequence 9
Three months have gone by since the Tempmare's control over Ponyville was ended. Mayor Mare retired from being an Assassin to run the town as mayor of Ponyville and started rebuilding the town. Sweet Apple Acres was able to stay in businesses since the town need some kind of food to keep it alive, and even though they had to work to gain the trust of the town, they were able to live amongst them without being feared. Fluttershy liked Ponyville so much that she asked Celestia if she could be stationed there. Fluttershy was granted and had a cottage built near the Everfree forest.
Ditzy returned to Canterlot with Shining, Edward and Connor, trying to track down the the rest of the Tempmares. Now since they have liberated Cloudsdale, Ponyville, and Canterlot, there wasn't really anywhere for the Tempmares to hide. Rainbow Dash... she was actually feeling down. Lighting had to be transfered back to Neightaly, so they had to be separated and Dash has been taking it kind of hard. Ditzy would try to comfort her but would always end in vein. Celestia was notified about her godfoal's sadness, (Yes, Celestia is also Dash's godparent), and declared that Dash should take a vacation and hang out with Fluttershy at Ponyville. Rainbow didn't really feel like going, but Celestia wouldn't hear of it and sent her away... if only Rainbow knew...
Anyways, Ditzy still would have her dreams of Gari holding the Apple, but they became less and less frequent as time wore on. She wouldn't tell anypony and didn't want anypony to know. She remember Applejack saying the Apple was somewhere around the castle but she didn't know where it could be... oh well, no point in...
"Hey you," a voice interrupted, snapping Ditzy's out of her thought as her focus came back to her sitting on a park bench in Ponyville, "haven't seen you in a while."
"Whooves," Ditzy exclaimed as the brown pony sat next to her.
"The one and only," Whooves smiled.
"Oh my, I'm sorry for leaving you like that," Ditzy said.
"Ah, no big deal," Whooves smirked, "you're here now... but you owe me a date."
"Oh really," Ditzy grinned, "well, it's the perfect day for a stroll."
"I was hoping you would say that," Whooves chuckled.
Ditzy and Whooves got up as they walked around the park.
"So what have you been up to Whooves?"
"Not much really, just helping ponies with their mental problems... however, my number one patient returned from vaction three months ago. I don't know if you know her, but her name is Pinkie Pie."
"Pinkie Pie huh... nah, I don't know her."
"Really? She said you helped her."
"She must be a little not right in the head then," Ditzy grinned.
"Of course she isn't if she's seeing me," Whooves chuckled.
"True," Ditzy chuckled.
"There is another thing I wanted to ask you," Whooves said, a little more serious, "what were you doing when you left the bar? Unless you're carriage was going to turn back into a pumpkin, I don't see any reason to leave."
"Oh, um...," Ditzy replied, a little surprised by the questioned while she thought, 'what do I tell him? Can I trust him enough to tell him I'm an Assassin? He might be a secret Tempmare, and after all the stuff that's been going on, that isn't unlikely... Ugh! what do I do! I don't want to lie to him, he's such a sweet stallion, but I can't reveal my biggest secret... I need some kind of sign... please Celestia, give me a sign.'
The moment she thought that, they heard a rustling in the bushes near them.
"What was that," Whooves said.
"... stay behind me," Ditzy replied as she stood between Whooves and the bush.
Ditzy stared at the bush as the rustling settled... then a unicorn Tempmare popped out with two swords at the ready.
"You guys just won't give up will you," Ditzy glared.
"Get of the way little filly," the Tempmare ordered, "My businesses is with Whooves."
'Is this my sign,' Ditzy thought, 'Does his 'businesses' mean Whooves is a Tempmare?... no, that can't be right!'
"You're not getting near him," Ditzy growled.
"Then I guess I have to take you down," the Tempmare said, advancing on Ditzy.
Ditzy was ready as one of the swords swung at her. Thankfully she had her hidden blades, even though Celestia sent her on vacation, she still wore them. She used them to block the sword and tried to slash at the Tempmare who jumped back to dodge it. Ditzy was about to attack again, but out of her left eye, she saw another pegasus Tempmare approach her from the right, about to strike with a sword.
Ditzy blocked it as the two Tempmares had her surround with the unicorn in there front, pegasus on the right, and Whooves hiding behind her. They stood perfectly still until the two Tempmares tried to strike at the same time. Ditzy ducked underneath then kicked the unicorn, sending him straight into a tree. The unicorn, while on the ground, pulled out a pistol, but Ditzy used the pegasus as a shield before jumping off the pegasus back into the air and coming down to finish off the unicorn.
"There, now that..."
"Ditzy!"
"Whooves?"
"Thanks so much for killing those two for me, they would not shut up," another voice chuckled.
"Gari," Ditzy glared, as she turned around too see Gari holding Whooves hostage, "let him go."
"Oh, I really wish I could, I mean, you two make such a cute couple, but he's need for our final part of the plan," Gari smirked as her horn glowed, "so I'll see you later, after we free Nightmare Moon."
Then in a flash of green light, they both vanish.
"Whooves," Ditzy exclaimed running to the spot where they vanish.
"Ditzy, what's going," said a tomboyish voice behind Ditzy.
"Dash, Gari took Whooves," Ditzy replied.
"Whooves?"
"Yes, I've got to find them, they're going to use him to activate the Apple!"
"Alright, let's head back to Canterlot."
###
Ditzy and Rainbow Dash made it back to Celestia's castle in record time as they barged into her bedroom doors.
"Celestia," Ditzy exclaimed as Celestia looked up from her teacup and the brown book she was reading... that had a peculiar picture of a golden horse on the cover.
"What are you two doing here," Celestia asked as she sent the book away with a green, magical fire, "I thought you were to be taking a break in Ponyville."
"That's not important now," Ditzy said, "the Tempmares have the Apple and Whooves..."
"Her coltfriend," Rainbow teased.
"He's not my coltfriend," Ditzy flared, "but's that's not the point. Gari took him and said he's needed for the final part of the plan, and I think that means he's needed to use the Apple."
Celestia looked at them, took a long sip from her cup, and said, "There is nothing to worry about Ditzy."
"Nothing to worry about?! They're going to use the Apple!"
"With Ditzy's coltfriend," Rainbow teased again.
"He's not my coltfriend!"
"Girls," Celestia interjected, "calm down. You are just a little uptight with all that's been going on. Now I want both of you to head back to Ponyville and just relax. Everything will be fine."
"But..."
"Now," Celestia glared, her soothing tone leaving her voice.
"... Fine," Ditzy grumbled as they left Celestia's bedroom and headed down the stairs.
"What the hay is wrong with Celestia," Ditzy said to Rainbow as they reached the bottom of the main steps, "This is the worst possible things that could ever happen to the Creed and she's acting like it's nothing!"
"Oh, just admit it," Dash grinned,"You're just worried about Whooves."
"Can you stop doing that," Ditzy yelled, "He's not my coltfriend!"
"Young love," Rainbow sighed, "They never understand."
Ditzy looked at Rainbow with a sheepish look and said, "you're a year younger than me Dash."
"So what if I'm seventeen...by the way, when was your birthday?"
"Last month," Ditzy replied, "remember when we both go drunk, we were talking to some stallion's, one thing led to another, and we ended waking up..."
"And I also remember we weren't ever going to talk about that night," Rainbow interrupted as she looked around to see if anypony was listening.
"In our rooms," Ditzy continued with a questionable look.
"Oh," Rainbow blushed, "I guess my memory is a little fuzzy."
"Well, you did have qutie a few that night... that's besides the point. Nightmare Moon is going to be freed and we got to stop it."
"Right," Rainbow said, but then asked, "how are we going to do that?"
"I have no idea," Ditzy replied, "start in Ponyville I guess?"
"Sounds good," Rainbow nodded as they headed back for Ponyville... after they left, though, a hooded mare appeared from the shadows... a mare levitating a golden sphere.
Celestia walked down the steps as the hooded mare revealed herself to be Gari.
"Thanks for getting them off our backs," Gari grinned, as Celestia stood above her.
"No problem," Celestia smirked, "just remember our little deal."
"Of course, our eternal night and you get the greatest power of all," Gari said as she left and closed the castle door behind her, but murmured under her breath, "won't do you any good once when we control all of Equestria."
(To Be Continued...)