• Published 11th May 2014
  • 3,666 Views, 40 Comments

His Light, Her Darkness - Shadow Master



Twilight Sparkle encountered Mysterious Earth Pony, but can she help and save him from his loneliness? Can Her Light and His Darkness coexist and love with each other?

  • ...
57
 40
 3,666

Chapter 5: Comrades and Family of Dragon

At Throne Chamber, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Lightningblade were having some conversation. Shining Armor looked surprise, when he heard and listened to Princess Cadance's story about Shadow Dragon.

He said in surprise, "Wow... That wasn't unexpected." He breathed lightly, "I feel sorry for Shadow Dragon now. I guess I shouldn't have judge his appearance and personality. He must have had hard time."

Princess Cadance breathed lightly, "You had no idea. But he's still a nice and great pony. He loved her so much. And I really miss her so much. She's the best."

Lightningblade nodded his head, "And trust me, I known Shadow Dragon when he was a boy. He maybe a bit reckless and overconfident when winning the battle, yet sometimes using too much of anger and hate when fighting the enemies he must fight with. But he is a great compassion and brave Mystic Pony."

Shining Armor smiled, "I guess you're right about that one. I should have trust him. As far as I know of, he's an okay pony."

Lightningblade patted his shoulder gently, "It's okay, Shining Armor. Everyone makes mistakes and nopony is always right."

Shining Armor smiled and nodded his head in understanding.


At the Canterlot Castle's Garden, Princess Celestia glanced at Azure Phoenix, who was looking at the pond. Both her and her sister, Princess Luna were talking with Azure Phoenix about the importance matters.

Princess Celestia breathed lightly, "I'm sorry that Shadow Dragon couldn't rejoin the Ultimate Mystic Warriors."

Azure Phoenix glanced at his reflection before breathed lightly, "I expected that to happen. After all, his past and dark memories continued harming him, mentally and emotionally. Not everyone can move on easily."

"Or even forgetting it, like we did." Princess Celestia sniffed softly in sadness. Princess Luna approached to her older sister and gently comforted her by patting her back. She sniffed, "I missed her..."

"Yes... But that is not the only reason why I want him to rejoin us."

Princess Celestia gasped in concern, "What do you mean?"

Azure Phoenix breathed lightly, "Ever since Tirek went rampage and destructive when he received too much powers, he not only damaged the Equestria, but also affecting the Dark Mystic Realm's Seal from the Land of Demons."

"What?!"

"Yes, Celestia. This allows some of Dark Mystic Ponies to roam freely from their imprisonment. You know what this means. Dark Curse will be coming back."

"What needs to be done? Can we reseal him?"

"It's possible. But I doubt Element of Darkness would be alone powerful enough to reseal him and his dark minions. There was a way to succeed it."

"How?"

"We need Element of Light to help its twin brother, Darkness."

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna gasped in concern and shock. They looked at each other with their worried looks.

"But how?" Princess Luna asked. "It was lost after... our parents had died. But how do we find it? It's impossible."

Azure Phoenix breathed lightly, turned to both of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. He spoke, "All we can do is wait, and had faith that everything will be alright at the very end. But we must be prepared."

Princess Celestia breathed lightly, "Let us hope so." She approached to Azure Phoenix. She nuzzled his neck gently. Azure Phoenix breathed lightly, knowing what she was thinking next. She departed and looked at him, "But you must realize. Once the seal broke, Shadow Dragon have to return to once he was and leave Twilight and her friends behind. I can feel her heart and his heart. They will be in pain."

Azure Phoenix breathed deeply, "I'm sorry. This had to be." He looked up, and glancing at the sky, "You and I know that we must do what we can to prevent Equestria and Mystic Realm falling into a deep of darkness. It must be balance. No matter the cost. You know that well. Because of what happen before, we barely survive it. But this time, we will succeed it. You know we had to. For us. For her. And for him."

Princess Celestia's tear came off from her eyes, feeling pain and pity that she had to betray Twilight and her friends again to fulfill the mission, yet he knew he was right. She looked down and sobbed in despair and pain. Princess Luna approached and hugged her gently and tightly.

Behind the Canterlot Castle's walls, the pale Pegasus wore the shiny hardened greenish demonic armor, silver gauntlets and four bluish rings, and his Cutie Mark was Blue Rings and Spear, glared and narrowed his angry eyes...


Few days had passed since the arrival of Azure Phoenix and Dragon Strike Force, Shadow Dragon continued living among the mortals. He had enjoyed having fun with them, and especially Twilight Sparkle, Nyx and Spike. And his old friends often visited him and his home...

At the green hill land, Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle were siting on the large stone while Dragoking was sleeping on the bed of grass.

"Breathe..." said Shadow Dragon, who was closing his eyes and sitting down with his legs crossed and his front hooves on his leg's canon on top of the large smooth stone, "Gently... and slowly... If you give little time to be relax... you can do it in any possibility."

Twilight breathed lightly, "Breathe... gently and slowly..." She slowly and continuously breathing, "Give time to be relax... You can do it -!" She gasped and opened her eyes in surprise, "That's it! Harmony! That's the answer! Why didn't I think of that?!"

Using her magical levitation, Twilight lifted both a quill and book up. She wrote it down and spoke: "Stable, maintain and make a perfectly balance of ponies' life through the calm and relax harmony." She turned to Shadow Dragon, giving him a good smile, "Thanks. I needed that."

Shadow Dragon smiled, opening his eyes, looking at her, "You're welcome." Watching her packing her books up on her saddlebag, Twilight turned to him. Shadow Dragon smiled, "It appears you are ready for martial art skills."

Twilight smiled, nodded her head, following him to the ground. He pointed her to his opposite direction. She was on the left while he was on the left. Shadow Dragon bowed, followed by her bow.

"Asking silly question," Twilight joked, "What do I need to do again?"

Shadow Dragon breathed lightly, "As far as my observation and concern, you have great strength in magic of both Unicorn and Alicorn. But there was a weakness. When there isn't much magic left on your body or trapped by Anti-Magic Collar, you will be defenseless and have no power to fight back."

"Right. Thanks for the info. And the reason why you're my new teacher."

"A Martial Art Mentor, to be precise, Twilight."

"So, I had to learn to use my physical ability to fight, which I don't have one."

"To be precise, yes." Shadow Dragon smirked, "Asking silly question. Are you prepare for the worse? I am not an easy teacher."

Twilight smirked, "I can take it."

Shadow Dragon thrust his hoof at Twilight on her right, who blocked by his right. He jumped and swipe his kick on top of her head. She dodged down. He landed on the ground. Twilight swiped her leg on his legs. He jumped over to her back. He kicked on her head. She dodged down while swiping her leg back of hers. Shadow Dragon jumped back. He thrust his punches at her, who quickly turned and moved back in quick and haste for several times. She swiped his left hoof up before slamming her hoof on his chest hard for three times. He swiped her to right. He jumped up and kicked her chest hard.

Twilight punched and kicked at Shadow Dragon, while he fought and dodged the attack in quick for few times. Twilight Sparkle jumped and kicked Shadow Dragon's chest hard, making him push back. She used her body slammed him to the ground. They laughed together happily and joyous.

She slowly got up while looking at him. He smiled gently. She smiled yet blushed lightly.

"Let's take a break," Shadow Dragon said. Twilight smiled and nodded her head. She got off him and laid on the ground. He glanced at her, commented: "Nice work, princess. I'm impressed."

Twilight smiled, "Thank you. But I told you before, call me Twilight. There's no reason to be formal."

"For a princess, it has to be formal."

"To me, not necessary because all of us are friends."

Shadow Dragon thought for moment, "I believe you are right..." He looked at the beauty of her face. He smiled gently, "You know, you remind me of an old friend of mine. She was special and great. And in fact, she never allow her title to come between our friendship."

"Really?"

"Really, Twilight. I did say I'm going to help and protect you from harm, no matter what happens. And I'm really mean it."

Twilight smiled, hearing his sweet touching words, "Thanks, Shadow Dragon."

Shadow Dragon nodded his head. Twilight turned and faced her view on the sky. Shadow Dragon did the same thing. Both of them had discussion and had fun of guessing on what kind of cloud there was by pointing at each and every cloud.


Applejack took one of Dragon Strike Force, Saber Dragoon the Speed Warrior to her home: Sweet Apple Acres, and to her family. She introduced him to her family, her big brother Big Mac and her grandmother: Granny Smith. She then took him to the west Apple Orchid where she began bucking the apple trees.

"That was impressive," said Saber Dragoon. He looked at her, with amazement and surprise of her strength. Applejack continued bucking the trees. He asked, "Tell me, Applejack, how long have you been as the farmer?"

Applejack smiled, while continued bucking the trees, "I've been the farmer since the very day I got my Cutie Mark. And I learned a great valuable lessons in my life" She stopped and breathed lightly. She looked up at the sky and smiled, "The very day I learn the truth and what I'm meant to be."

"I see. You know, Applejack. I used to be a farmer."

"Really?"

Saber nodded his head, "Yes, Applejack. My father and family were used to be farmers before we joined the battlefield as the military officers. And then, my father became the Mystic Councilpony of Wind. And I haven't forgotten of how I to be a great farmer."

Applejack smirked, "Would you mind showing what you can do?"

Saber Dragoon smiled. He headed straight to the first apple tree. He gently touched and patted on the tree, looking for something. SCRATCH! Saber Dragoon smirked. He found it! He breathed lightly, feeling his body glowing in green and powered up and his fist glowed and covered of the small hurricane. BAM! He slammed on the tree's middle trunk lightly. He then headed to the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth.

The apples dropped to the ground. Applejack gasped in surprise. Nopony could do such a trick in beating the apple trees in getting the apples down in haste and hard! No way! Is that even possible?!

"Great horny toad! That was amazing," commented Applejack, "I'd never seen somepony can be fast and hard at the same time in bringing apples down. You're one amazing farmer."

Saber Dragoon smiled, "Told you so." He looked ahead of him, he smiled before turned to Applejack, "We can start our apple bucking."

Applejack nodded her head, "You bet, Saber." She thought for the moment. She smiled, asked: "Want a competition?"

"So what kind of competition will that be?"

"The first one gets the most of the apples win the title of the farmer."

Saber Dragoon smirked, "Sounds silly, but worth to my time. After all, I could use some practice in bucking the apples. So, let's get started."

Applejack and Saber Dragoon charged in, and started in bucking the apples down from the apple trees. While doing so, they chuckled and laughed happily.


Rainbow Dash was meeting up with Spitfire and Soarin for more training at the Wonderbolt Academy. They brought both Blazefist the Second-in-Command of Dragon Strike Force and Aquastroke the Muscle for visiting and having fun in meeting with her colleagues and getting to know more about Shadow Dragon's best friends.

Arriving at the edge of the Wonderbolt Academy's road platform, Rainbow Dash spotted Spitfire, Soarin and Fleetfoot on the ground. She landed on the ground, followed by Blazefirst and Aquastroke. The Wonderbolts looked shock and surprise, looking at two Pegasi.

Rainbow Dash looked worry and shock in seeing her colleagues' behavior. She asked, "What?"

The Wonderbolts remained in silent and quiet, looking and staring at both Blazefist and Aquastroke, like they were looking at celebrities in front of their eyes. Their staring freaked Mystic Pegasi out much.

"Is there something wrong," Aquastroke asked in concern.

"Yeah, you guys are like staring and looking at the ghost," agreed Blazefist in concern.

Spitfire shook her head quickly, spoke out quickly, "No ma'am! I mean sir! I mean ma'am and sir!" Rainbow Dash opened her mouth in shock and surprise, she had never seen her commander Spitfire being freaked out when looking at both Aquastroke and Blazefist. She cleared her throat, "Sorry about my rude greetings. I was shock and surprise. It's like my dream's coming true! I'm actually meeting the legendary Pegasi in history!"

Blazefist and Aquastroke looked surprise and shock, in hearing of what Spitfire had said. Rainbow Dash was even more shock and surprise in seeing her mentor being fan of someone she supported for. She thought she was the only one.

Spitfire turned to Rainbow Dash and asked, "Rainbow Dash. You didn't tell me that you actually meet two legendary Pegasi in history of Equestria!"

"Huh?" Rainbow Dash asked in confuse.

Soarin approached to Rainbow Dash and explained, "Rainbow! The spiky mane crimson Pegasus -" He pointed at Blazefist, "- That's Blazefist was one of Azure Phoenix's Officer and the best Pegasus in doing some daring stunts and suicide missions since the he joined the military! And that ponytail Pegasus -" He pointed at Aquastroke, with hesitantly smile, "- That's Aquastroke! She's one of the Ultimate Mystic Warriors, as in the most powerful and mightiest warrior among the Mystic Pony! She's one tough and courageous girl. General Firefly and members of Wonderbolts were inspired by the legendary and brave Mystic Pegasi to build and founded their elite team!"

Shock and surprise, Rainbow Dash opened her mouth in wide, asked: "Seriously?!" Spitfire and Soarin nodded their heads in haste and excitement. Rainbow Dash turned to both Aquastroke and Blazefist, and said: "Oh my gosh... I must have gone crazy! I'm actually meeting the predecessor to Wonderbolts?! I can't believe Shadow Dragon never told me about this! That is so AWESOME!"

Blazefist and Aquastroke looked shock and surprise, waved their hooves at Wonderbolts and Rainbow Dash, calming them down. They hated the panicking and screaming fans. And what they need was to have time out from their duties.

"Easy, Rainbow," said Blazefist, "No need for some praise. We just did what we're good at. After all, on my side, Azure Phoenix is not a very mercy Emperor as your Princess Celestia. Consider yourself lucky on that. Right, Aqua?"

Aqua nodded her head, "Besides, I was lucky to become the Ultimate Mystic Warrior. It takes some serious training and working on that. And trust me, it's no pickle when you got chosen. It takes some serious drill, training and testing on your abilities. Then, the history and paper test. So not my type. And finally, a duel. And trust me, I survive the worst."

The Wonderbolts looked amaze, shock and surprise, glancing at both Blazefist and Aquastroke. Rainbow Dash whistled lightly in impress and surprise.

"That is so... Awesome!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed happily, hearing the tale of Blazefist and Aquastroke. Wonderbolts nodded their heads in agreement. She then approached them and asked, "Hey, guys. You wouldn't mind tagging along with us for some aerial practice?"

Blazefist and Aquastroke smiled, "Be our guess."

Spitfire whistled, "I forgot to mention. Both Aquastroke and Blazefist were also the bets couple since they became the finest officer among Mystic Military."

"That is so sweet..." Soarin said in impress.

Rainbow smirked, "Alright then. Let's fly."

Rainbow Dash was the first Pegasus to fly up. Spitfire and Soarin followed her. Blazefist and Aquastroke followed them as well. They flew across the flying lands of mountains, waterfall and small woods-like. Rainbow Dash smiled in amaze. Who would have thought that Wonderbolts actually had someone to admire with, other than her?

Blazefist smirked, "Would you guys like to see our tricks? After all, you're gonna love our these ones."

Rainbow Dash and Wonderbolts nodded their heads happily.

Blazefist had his hooves glowed in light and fiery. He blasted his flamethrower in front of him. He waved his hooves while spun himself around for five times, creating the fiery shape of phoenix. He charged in straight to the form of phoenix. He flew up to sky. He spun and whirled himself around him for five times. He stopped and stretched himself out, creating the fire whirlwind tornado strikes.

Aquastroke moved to the front. She summoned the water from the waterfall, creating a water sphere on her. She formed the water line in vertical line. She blasted the spiral form of flames out and it formed the line of horizontal on the middle. She summoned the rocks and mud from the ground and platform, forming a diagonal line on northwest. She summoned the transparent line of wind on northeast's diagonal line. She charged in and breaking through the thousands of clouds, evaporating to nothingness...

Rainbow Dash and Wonderbolts awed in amazement and happiness. These Pegasi... They were amazing and spectacular!

Blazefist and Aquastroke met up with Rainbow Dash and Wonderbolts. Rainbow commented excitedly, "That was coolest and awesomeness thing I ever seen! Blazefist used his fire attacks to perform Twister Phoenix Flame! And then Aqua used her Water, Fire, Earth and Wind to perform Elemental Sphere! Can you show us again?! Please, so we can perform it!"

Wonderbolts nodded their heads happily. Blazefist and Aquastroke laughed and chuckled happily, making both Rainbow Dash and Wonderbolts looked surprise and curious.

"It won't be easy," said Blazefist.

"If you're Mystic Pegasi," said Aquastroke. Rainbow Dash and Wonderbolts groaned in upset and disappointed. She giggled lightly, "But all of us can show the best trick. First one showed the best trick wins the competition."

Rainbow Dash smirked, "Bring it on, Aqua!"

Soarin whistled loudly, "Rainbow's on the heat of battles!"

"Let's see how your girlfriend beats mine," said Blazefist.

"Hey! She's not my girlfriend!" Soarin protested yet his face burnt in crimson.

Spitfire and Fleetfoot giggled lightly. They, Blazefist and Soarin turned and watched both Rainbow Dash and Aquastroke charging straight to the aerial rings and their races...


At Carousel Boutique, Rarity was working with her fashion designing. Shorty Thinking the Genius observed and watched how Rarity worked. He was amazed of her work and effort. Rarity completed her ancient pink Chinese princess robe, with cone hat.

"Ta-da!" Rarity exclaimed happily, showing the pinkish Chinese princess robe to Shorty. "What do you think, Sir Shorty?"

"Shorty will do, Rarity," said Shorty. Shorty approached to the dress Rarity had. He looked closely and carefully on it for the moment. He smiled, "That was impressive display of dress you had made. You are truly a wonderful fashion designer."

Rarity giggled happily, "Why thank you, Shorty. My, I wonder why you are considered to be a good gentlepony and smartest pony Dragon Strike Force they ever had."

Shorty smiled, "Thank you, miss Rarity. And you must be considered yourself to be the most generous fashion designer I ever met." He huffed lightly, "The last time I visited Manehatten, there was one pony show very rude to me. And not to mention... she can't even design her own original."

Rarity gasped, turning to Shorty, "Suri Polomare?!" Shorty turned to her and nodded his head. She huffed loudly, "That no good pony. All she ever did was lying and tricking ponies in winning the competition. And the worst about her was mistreating her partners and assistants. She is the WORST - PONY - I - EVER - HAD!"

Shorty chuckled lightly, "You don't have to be so dramatic, Rarity." He cleared his throat, But you were right about her. She never designed her own ideas. She was the worst. Unlike you, you're the best."

Rarity smiled, "Thank you, Shorty." She cleared her throat, "Would you like me to do a favor for you?"

Shorty hummed lightly, "I don't think -!" He stopped. He gasped, realizing something important. He turned and asked, "I hope you don't mind doing something important dresses. And these were for my lord's brother-in-law and his sister."

"Oh my! You are lucky pony. You asked the right pony to do it. And these were for who?"

"For Mystic Councilpony Virtue Dragon and his wife, Lady Tigress."

Rarity gasped. She was not expecting that! She said, "Oh dear! This is not what I thought of. I don't mind doing something important for celebrities and customers. But to Mystic Council, it's going to be difficult and lots of works to do."

Shorty chuckled lightly, "It's okay. Take some time, Miss Rarity. After all, I'm not rushing you. In fact, next week will be their wedding anniversary."

Rarity breathed lightly, "Thank you. Otherwise, I would have a heart attack. Would you be my assistant in helping? After all, you know about them than others."

Shorty smiled happily, glad that he would be assistant to help Rarity in making good dresses for both Virtue Dragon and Tigress.


At Fluttershy's Cottage, Fluttershy and Terrocreep The Terror were feeding some foods to some animals.

Fluttershy gulped in concern, looking at his unamused, creepy and terrifying face of his. He was nothing like Pinkie Pie's sister, that for sure yet he continued helping her. She was glad and happy of him to be here, yet shy and worry of how he reacted to her.

They approached to the small bat caves where bats lived. Fluttershy and Terrorcreep fed the bats with some peers and apples. The bats ate them in haste and quick.

Fluttershy smiled happily, watching and looking at the bats eating the foods in enjoyment and happy. She turned and looked at Terrorcreep, who gently patted on some bats while giving them some apples and oranges.

Fluttershy hesitantly yet shyly asked: "You like bats?"

Terrorcreep nodded his head and said gloomy, "Yes."

She coughed a bit, feeling shy and concern. She never talked with someone who was... quite creepy. Fluttershy cleared her throat gently, "And do you like any pets than just bats?"

"Just Bats."

"Why bats?"

"Because I'm Mystic Vampire Pony," Terrorcreep answered gloomy, showing his bat wings-like out, "Any questions?"

"Well, I used to be a Vampire Pony. And it was scary and creepy for me. Why are you... so terror, creepy and scary when meeting friends? If you don't mind answering."

"My name is indeed Terrorcreep. Terror and creepy. And I was meant to be bring fear to my enemies and even my won allies. I do not care if they hate and fear me. I use my intellect to bring order to the world. If the enemies do intend to harm my bats, they shall answer to me. No one will not be forgiven so easily."

Fluttershy gasped in shock, hearing of what Terrorcreep had said, said: "That's... that's amazing." She breathed lightly, "You seem... nice and great..."

Terrorcreep shrugged while bringing a bat near to him, said: "Thank you, Fluttershy." He turned and glanced at her, "And what of you, Fluttershy? Why must you be shy?"

Fluttershy squeaked meekly and concern. She was afraid of Terrorcreep's asking. She breathed lightly, knew she had to answer, "To be honest, Terrorcreep, I was afraid." Terrorcreep raised his right eyebrow at her. She continued, "Afraid to be mean or meeting someone so mean to me. I don't like it very much."

"And you don't mind letting them bully you?"

"I don't mind. But," said Fluttershy, showing her determined eyes at him. "If my friends and my animals were hurt by some ungrateful and unfriendly ponies. They will answer to me! I don't care of how tough it goes. I will do what I can to help my friends!"

Impressed and interested, Terrorcreep smiled a bit, there was more to Fluttershy than meets the eye. He spoke, "I'm impressed. Your shyness hid your bravery within, unless one who dare to challenge your kindness."

"Yes... You were right about that. You maybe looked terror and creepy, but you're nice for a Vampire Pony."

"Perhaps... Would you like to accompany to see Vampire Fruit Bats? I can show you how to communicate with them."

Fluttershy gasped in surprise, "I do! I really wish I can understand them."

Terrorcreep smiled. He flapped his wings. Fluttershy followed him. They were flying and heading straight to the Vampire Fruit Bat's Apple Orchid. Terrorcreep trained and helped Fluttershy in getting to know more about Vampire Fruit Bats. They smiled in please and getting along well with both Terrorcreep and Fluttershy.


At the Sugarcube Corner, both Laxtinct and Pinkie Pie were at the kitchen. They set the ingredients for making and baking cakes on the kitchen's table. They were making, baking and mixing the ingredient together before they put the stove of a cake into an oven. Pinkie Pie set the time for the baked cake. She hummed lightly.

Laxtinct turned to Pinkie Pie with his big smile, "So, Pinkie Pie. How did you and your girls assemble your squad?"

Pinkie Pie giggled happily, "That's good question. Well, it begins with Twilight's visiting to Ponyville for surveying and checking up on our stuffs, but turns out that Princess Celestia was actually setting and preparing us to face Nightmare Moon, Princess Luna's Dark Self. It was that time we face six tests she threw at us! And guess what? We passed the test! And in the end, we got our Elements of Harmony and win the battle!"

"Wow, that's amazing... Here's the best part of how my team meet up. It begins with being friend with Dragon Hope's family. Our bosses a.k.a Mystic Council are theirs, and therefore we befriend with Dragon Hope. We're his guardians, trainers, masters and best friends! We helped him. We trained him. Then, Dragon Hope being chosen by the Element of Darkness and we make our own team: Dragon Strike Force! We fight and defend the world, in the name of goodness!"

"Ooh! Reference to Superheroes' catchphrase! Gotta love it!"

"Yeah, tell me about it! Hey, by the way, Pinkie Pie, do you have problem with your siblings? Sometimes, I got problem with mine when he thought of me ready for grown up stuffs. I still got child mind in my head."

Pinkie Pie shook her head, "Nope! Besides, I'd never had problem with my sisters! But Maud is my most and best favorite sister I love! But she's overprotective and doesn't show her enthusiasm! But I love my sister!"

Laxtinct hummed softly before he smiled, "Yeah... I guess you're right about that. I do love my big brother." He chuckled lightly, "You know. It's great to have another random pony to talk with."

Pinkie Pie giggled happily, "Tell me about it. Other than Discord and Cheese Sandwich, I always want to meet with some more random ponies. You never had a friend like me!"

"Tell me about it! I would like to know more about what you do next after Nightmare Moon."

Both Laxtinct and Pinkie Pie continued talking with each other happily. Time's Up! They continued talking while setting the cake up.


At Cutie Mark Crusaders, Tailtech and Icy Princess were with Spike, Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders, observing, understanding, exposiong and exploring more about Cutie Mark Crusaders since they were intrigued by their determination and interesting in getting the Cutie Marks. Spike, Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders told Tailtech and Icy how the story went about Spike's birth, the foundation of Cutie Mark Crusaders and Nyx's birth.

"What about you? How long had you known about Shadow Dragon?" Scootaloo asked in curious.

"Yeah," said Sweetie Belle happily, "It must be a great friends between you and him."

Tailtech breathed lightly, "It's more than that, guys. He's like a big brother to me. When I first met him, he was so alone and no one treats him fair or gives him a chance. EVerypony thinks of him as unworthy."

"As for me," said Icy, "I met Tailtech when both him and Dragon Hope saved me during the exhibition for some ancient artifacts. And that day, I joined Dragon Strike Force as their medic and healer."

Apple Bloom whistled, "Wow, that's an interesting story to hear. As you can see, partner, I felt the same way before for Nyx."

Nyx nodded her head, "I felt that too before in my life. When you had friends like these ponies, you have nothing to worry about. Shadow Dragon was lucky to have you."

Tailtech smiled, "You had no idea."

Spike thought of the moment. He remembered yesterday that Shadow Dragon mentioned about his father as Mystic Councilpony of Light, and wondered why wasn't he visiting his father?

"By the way, we want to know something," said Spike. Icy and Tailtech turned to Spike, as he asked: "If Shadow Dragon's father was alive, why wouldn't he meet and see him? I mean he's his dad. The exile was over. So, he should see him. I mean, if I was away from Twilight, I would have seen her now because she's my mother."

Tailtech and Icy breathed lightly, had the feeling that Spike would ask the question sooner than later.

Tailtech breathed lightly, "Shadow Dragon really did want to see his father so much, but the real problem is... his past and memories."

Icy nodded his head, "Because of that, he refused to see his father." She gasped and worried of what Cutie Mark Crusaders think. She quickly spoke, "Don't get me wrong. He loved his father so much. But he couldn't bare to bring pain and suffering to him because Shadow Dragon thinks his betrayal would hurt him a lot. So, that's why he refused."

Spike, Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders looked shock and surprise. They looked at each other, having same thoughts, nodded their heads. They knew how they felt when they loved their family so much and they refused to bring the pain to them.

Nyx smiled and nodded her head, "We would feel the same. I wonder if his father really thought and love Shadow Dragon."

Tailtech smiled, patted in her mane gently, "Trust me, Nyx. Tao loved his son more than hating him."

Nyx smiled, was glad to hear that someone still loved Shadow Dragon. She then told them about their next hunting Cutie Marks, and invited them to join in.


Days had been passed, Shadow Dragon was enjoying his life with Twilight Sparkle, her family and friends. He often had visitors from his old comrades and friends for chatting and having fun together. It was like before his betrayal. He was... happy and glad...

Shadow Dragon was talking about his story of heroic and adventure to Mane Six, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike. They were intrigued by Shadow Dragon and his relationship with Dragoking of how they met and they treated. He also told them of how he managed to summon Dragoking through the use of his Summoning Spell through the right pose and right name to summon him. They were like BBBFFs, much like how Twilight and Shining Armor were.

KNOCK!

Spike headed to the door, and opened it. He found the old gray Earth Pony, blue Earth Pony, white Unicorn with shot black mane and tail, and big fat yellow Pegasus with black mane and tail in samurai's ponytail and his Cutie Mark was a blue book in Japanese Words and Heart.

"Hey there," Spike greeted, noticing four ponies, "Can I help you?"

The gray old Earth Pony bowed before Spike and said: "My name is Mystic Councilpony of Light Tao. There are my family."

The blue Earth Pony bowed, "I am Dragon Kick. I'm his nephew."

The white unicorn nodded her head, with a chirp sounded: "I'm Jade Adventure. I'm Dragon Kick's niece."

The yellow Pegasus bowed down, "I am Mighty Heart. Tao-Sensei's butler, assistant and apprentice."

"Mystic Councilpony of Light?" Spike asked. He gasped in shock and realization, "You're Shadow Dragon's dad?!"

Tao chuckled lightly and nodded his head, "Yes. Was he here?"

Spike nodded his head happily. He brought Tao and his family to the living room where Shadow Dragon, Twilight, and her friends were. Bringing to the entrance, Shadow Dragon gasped in shock and surprise. Twilight, her family and friends were confuse and curious.

"Father..." Shadow Dragon spoke lightly. Touched, happy and joy in his heart for seeing his father here, yet his mind filled with doubts and worries about reunion. He approached to Tao, looking at him, "Hey there..."

Tao smiled happily, approached and hugged his son, "My son. It's good to see you."

Shadow Dragon gasped in shock, spoke: "I... I- I thought you hate me because of what I had done in the past."

"Never. I would never hate you but miss you so much." Tao departed the hug, showing his tears of joy and despair while looking at him. He continued, "I am your father, Shadow Dragon. And I'm glad you came the way you once were." He chuckled lightly, "And not to mention, you've had a date with Princess of Friendship. It reminds me of the past again."

Shadow Dragon had his face burned in red and gasped, "Father!"

Twilight had her face blushed and burned in red. She looked up. Shadow Dragon's family and Her friends giggled and laughed in amusement at both Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle. For the moment, both Twilight and Shadow Dragon laughed at once. He smiled, smiled to glad that his family had not forgotten of him.

"I was wondering, son," said Tao. Shadow Dragon looked at his father. Tao continued, "For our father-son relationship sake, would you mind giving me a tour about this place? I was told that this has been for several battles against the enemies."

Shadow Dragon smiled, "I would be honor, father."

Tao smiled in relief and happy. He turned and noticed Twilight smiling at both Tao and Shadow Dragon be together. She was happy that Shadow Dragon reunited with his family. It reminded her so much of it.

"Perhaps, Princess Twilight and her family would join our family reunion," said Tao.

Twilight gasped, "Do you mean it?" Tao nodded his head. Twilight smiled and bowed before him, "I would be honored."


Tao, Shadow Dragon, Twilight, Nyx and Spike were outside of the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom's entrance, where Mane Five, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Dragon Kick, Jade Adventure and Mighty Heart were talking with them.

"Are you sure you won't be coming?" Twilight asked.

Applejack smiled, patted on her right shoulder, "Now, don't you worry about us, Twilight. Besides, Shadow Dragon and Mystic Councilpony wanted you, Nyx and Spike to go, and three of you go. We wouldn't want to intrude. Right girls?"

"Right!" Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed happily.

Dragon Kick nodded his head, "They're right, uncle. You and Shadow Dragon need to have reunion together than just to have some unwanted guests' interruption."

"Yeah! Besides, it would be cool to see Shadow Dragon to have his date and family reunion together." Jade exclaimed happily.

Her words made both Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle annoyed yet blushing of what they had said. Why is everypony think of that?!

Mighty Heart breathed lightly, "But still, Jade was right about one thing -" He looked at his sensei and his son, "- both of you need to spend some time together. You are father and son."

Tao nodded his head in understanding, "Thank you, all of you. You all are kind and understanding ponies. We won't be long." He turned to his son and Princess of Friendship. He asked, "Shall we?"

Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle nodded their heads. Nyx and Spike jumped and landed on Tao's back, making him yelped in surprise and shock. He turned and gave an annoying glare at both. Nyx and Spike smiled uneasily. For the moment he looked at their cute smiles, he chuckled, allowing them to sit on his back.

Shadow Dragon smiled and chuckled a bit, followed by Twilight's. He then headed off together with Tao, Twilight Sparkle, Spike and Nyx. Mane Five, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Dragon Kick, Jade Adventure and Mighty Heart waved to them in goodbye.

Applejack turned to Dragon Kick, said: "So, I think we should get to know each other, especially a great family from Shadow Dragon's."

"Indeed. I certainly wish to get to know more about you," agreed Rarity. She then looked at Dragon Kick's body shape and his looks. She smiled, "I mostly certain like your looks. You seem to be gentle."

Dragon Kick smiled gently and gladly. Rainbow Dash flew right in front of his face, smirking before asking, "I wonder how tough you really are?"

Dragon Kick chuckled lightly, "Trust me, Rainbow Dash. You don't want to test my ability. I am a pony not to mess with."

Fluttershy flying straight to Mighty Heart, smiled: "You seem... nice for a big Pegasus."

Pinkie Pie giggled happily, bouncing in front of Mighty Heart, said: "Yeah! Do you like party?! If you do, then I wouldn't starting the party at once and forever in my life! And trust me, you're gonna had the best blast in your life!"

Mighty Heart smiled, "Thank you. I hope you don't mind if you can make cookies for me."

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy smiled happily. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo approached to Jade Adventure.

"Hey, um- Jade," said Apple Bloom. Jade turned to her. She continued, "Since you're Shadow Dragon's niece, I was wondering if we can become your new best friends?"

Sweetie Belle nodded her head, "Yes. You can join our Cutie Mark Crusaders. So far, we know you've got no Cutie Marks."

"Yeah! Join this club, we can have sort of all kinds of fun and adventures! And trust me, it's gonna be the blast!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

Jade Adventure gasped in shock. She knew she wanted to have friends... but never thought make one from the mortals like Cutie Mark Crusaders. She smiled happily. She turned to Dragon Kick, screaming happily and begging him to give her the chance in joining Cutie Mark Crusaders. Dragon Kick groaned in annoyance by her enthusiasm. He breathed lightly, agreed to let her join.

Jade turned to Cutie Mark Crusaders and exclaimed happily, "I'm in!"

"Welcome to the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Jade!" Cutie Mark Crusaders exclaimed happily.

Mane Five, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Dragon Kick, Mighty Heart and Jade chatted happily and in their enjoyment.

Behind the some houses' walls, the pale Pegasus narrowed his angry eyes at mortals and Mystic Ponies. Thinking for the moment, he smirked sinisterly. They might be some use to him...


Twilight Sparkle and Shadow Dragon took Tao across the towns of Ponyville. They showed him around the town. Tao looked impress and happy in seeing of how peaceful and quiet the town was.

They tried everything the ponies of Ponyville had and given to them. They seemed to enjoy of what they had. They had their lunch together at the Cafe. They played the game at the gamer areas. They looked around and had the tour across the town such as Apple Sweet Acres, Carousel Boutique, Sugarcube Corner and more places. They even shown Tao where the Tree of Harmony was located at.

Shadow Dragon smiled happily, enjoyed having Tao to be around and having fun. Twilight Sparkle smiled happily, seeing how happy he was. Having father around with him was the most important and happiest thing for Shadow Dragon. Nothing had gone wrong...


On the late evening, Shadow Dragon, Twilight Sparkle, Tao, Nyx and Spike were returning home. They enjoyed their time together well. Nyx and Spike slept on her back, Tao took a glance on them for a while.

Tao smiled, "These two are quite interesting. They remind me so much of my son so much." He turned to Shadow Dragon with a smile, "You indeed took them well like a father would, son."

Shadow Dragon smiled, "Thank you, father. But I'm not exactly a father-type, but I do my best to help Princess Twilight." Tao nodded his head in understanding. Shadow Dragon turned and breathed lightly in disappointment and worried. He wondered of how his father reacted to him. He turned back to Tao, "Father... I am very sorry for everything and especially..."

"Stop it, son," said Tao. Shadow Dragon was interrupted, looking at his father's firm looks. Tao continued, "Everything you had done in the past was not your fault. I knew you were lost when you lost someone you cared and loved. Without her, you lost everything you had known in your life... You have nothing worry or to say anything about the mistake. It was my fault. And mine alone."

"Father..."

"Besides, I had miss and care for you so much, despite being my adopted son. To me, you are my son, no matter what. It's what fathers do for their sons like you. And..."

"And?"

Tao turned and hugged Shadow Dragon and said softly, "I'm proud and happy to see you be happy and found your peace in Ponyville and with them."

Shadow Dragon's tears came off and flowed down on his face. He hugged his father back, "Thank you... father..."

Tao and Shadow Dragon continued sobbing softly. Watching the event, Twilight smiled in happiness. Nyx and Spike yawned loudly, getting and waking up from their sleeps. They looked up and saw what was happening. They smiled in happiness.

Twilight, Shadow Dragon, Tao, Spike and Nyx continued their walking, all the way back to Friendship Rainbow Kingdom. Reaching to their destination, they gasped in shock. They saw the defeated bodies of Twilight's friends and Shadow Dragon's family.

Twilight, Shadow Dragon, Tao, Spike and Nyx quickly approached to their fallen friends, checking and asking them if they were alright. The defeated and fallen allies of theirs moaned and groaned painfully, saying: "Leave now... Leave now..."

Twilight, Tao, Spike and Nyx gasped in concern and shock, seeing their fallen friends in the state of defeated.

Tao turned to Twilight Sparkle and said: "I can heal them as fast as I can, but I need some time to do so."

"Okay. And thank you, Mr. Tao," said Twilight.

Tao approached to her defeated friends, sat down on the ground and chanted gently and softly. Twilight Sparkle continued look at the defeated friends, wondering in concern of how they were defeated. Someone in Equestria... or maybe from Mystic Realm was strong and powerful enough to defeat them...

"Who could have done this?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon approached to Dragon Kick, checking his pulse and injuries. He spotted large scratched on his body and a hole on his left shoulder. He gasped in shock and concern. He snarled in anger, "I know who did this..."

Twilight Sparkle, Nyx and Spike turned to Shadow Dragon, who turned and showed his angered and hatred eyes. Tao noticed his angered eyes, knowing there was an enemy had done this to Twilight's friends.

"I'm glad you haven't forgotten that. I would have been nothing but disappointed," The voice spoke. Twilight, Shadow Dragon, Tao, Spike and Nyx gasped in fear and concern. They turned and found the pale Pegasus within his silver armor. What frightened and scared them was Jade Adventure and Cutie Mark Crusaders being levitated above him. Pegasus smirked, "Hello, traitor. It's been quite... a while..."

Shadow Dragon snarled in anger, "Nezha! You, son of blocked headed demon! What have you done?!"

The pale Pegasus or Nezha smirked, "This is just to enrage you. So, we both can continue our fight from the past. And this time, I will be the victor."

Nezha's words had enraged and angered Shadow Dragon. He dared to attack Twilight's friends and his family just to get him?!

Twilight Sparkle, Nyx, Spike and Tao looked shock and concern of the battlefield. Twilight's friends and Shadow Dragon's family slowly regain their lost conscious, watched the event. They were in shocked, concerned, feared and confused of the event. What will happen next? What will Shadow Dragon do next? Who was Nezha? And why...

The battle between two Ultimate Mystic Warriors was about to begin...

To be continued...

Review and Suggest...