• Published 11th May 2014
  • 3,664 Views, 40 Comments

His Light, Her Darkness - Shadow Master



Twilight Sparkle encountered Mysterious Earth Pony, but can she help and save him from his loneliness? Can Her Light and His Darkness coexist and love with each other?

  • ...
57
 40
 3,664

Epilogue: His Light, Her Darkness

For nearly two years, Equestria-Mystic Alliance had taken the fight against their enemies: Dark Mystic Ponies in finishing the Third Mystic War. Throughout the war, the heroes and their comrades may had manage in overcoming and defeating most of their darkest enemies while capturing some in custody for justice and redemption.

Most of Dark Mystic Ponies were in the custody of Mystic Ponies. Most were in the prison including Maskdevil while some joined the forces for freedom and redemption. Dark Warriors Trio were no longer the lackeys or soldiers but the janitors. Tech worked as the scientist lead. Black Tiger became the sergeant drill for the recruits of Equestria and Mystic Realm. Reaperdeath acted as the General among Mystic Military. Karai joined as the Mystic Ninja Mentor and General. Deadblast and Sevenstrike joined the Blaster Class Soldiers. Da Ji, Freeze and Blackpsychic joined the Mystic Intelligence. Devil Destroyer and Butterfly Dancer wandered off across both Equestria and Mystic Realm, despite giving the second chance of redemption.

But the cost of their victory was high and dangerous. They lost most of their brave soldiers; who were their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, friends and lovers. But one who had given his life in saving and defending both Equestria and Mystic Realm, and especially his friendship, family and loved one. His name was Shadow Dragon...

A warrior who had suffered from his nightmarish and cruel past sins, overcame them in defending and saving them while defeating his greatest enemy of the Alliance: Dark Curse himself. But during that battle, he was wounded on his chest which was very closed to his heart. He entered comatose state.


Three weeks later, Shadow Dragon was sleeping on his patient bed at Ponyville Hospital. He looked calm and peaceful yet made no movement. His whole muzzle was covered by his patient's mask oxygen for breathing.

Twilight Sparkle, Mane Five, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, Soarin, Caramel, Cheese Sandwich, Trenderhoof, Dragon Strike Force members, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Tao and his family, Spike, Lance, Nyx and Flare Tiger visited Shadow Dragon everyday, hoping that he finally awaken from his comatose. They brought some presents such as flowers, pictures, drawing arts, greeting cards, souvenirs and more to give him. So far, he wasn't up from his deep slumber...


Spring, 18th March 20XX A.E. [After Equestria],

Twilight Sparkle, Lance Justicestrike, Spike and Nyx exited out from the Rainbow Friendship Kingdom as they were on their way to visit and check on Shadow Dragon. They were in the rush and haste as they prayed and hoped that he would be alright and awaken from his comatose.

Passing Rarity's Carousal Boutique, they encountered the familiar rival of Shadow Dragon. Nezha turned and spotted them as he shown no surprise or shock about. Twilight and three children were in concern and worry about facing at him yet he shown no sign of interest, anger or rage...

Twilight Sparkle was about to say but Nezha spoke, "Are you planning to see him?"

She gasped in surprise, "Well... yes..."

"Tell me then... Do you think he still has the spirit to fight?"

Twilight gasped in surprise while showing concern and worry of what Nezha had asked. She sighed as she answered, "I don't know. I don't think he would fight again..." No hesitation or concern, Nezha looked away from Twilight Sparkle as he prepared to leave. She quickly spoke before he leave, "Nezha, why would you -?"

"Don't worry. I'm no longer have interest to fight with Shadow Dragon," Nezha interrupted. Twilight Sparkle gasped in surprise. He turned back to her and continued, "My reason is simple and true. I thought... once he recuperated and recovered from his wounds, we both can finish of what we had started. Only one is the true victor of the battle." He sighed in disappointed, "But it's pointless... The pony I fought and battle from the last few centuries... He's gone and dead."

Twilight was in shock and pain before she snarled in anger. Her children also did not like his tone. She spoke firmly, "All this... is just to prove yourself as the strongest and powerful warrior?! I'm sorry to say... Shadow Dragon has no interest of fighting for glory. All he wants... was the peace and quiet with his friends, family and us. That all he wants..."

Nezha huffed, "I'm completely aware of that, Princess. And that is why... I'm the winner..."

Twilight and her three children remained in silent while showing concern and worry.

He continued, "It doesn't matter... So princess, if I were you, I start by looking after him and always be there for him. After all, you are the reason of why he fought his demon self, and why he had manage to defeat Dark Curse. Take care..."

As Nezha left and trotted off, Twilight and her three children did nothing but watch him go. For now, Shadow Dragon's former rival had finally let go of his obsession in defeating him. Nezha knew that Shadow Dragon had found something more interesting than fighting with him...


At the Ponyville Hospital, Twilight and her three children entered Shadow Dragon's ward. Dragoking was outside; watching and looking at his master, with his painful and worry looks. They saw everyone had arrived. Everyone chatted and discussed softly about Shadow Dragon; both good and bad moments of having him being there for them. He was the impact for everyone's lives. They were grateful and relief to have him as their friend, brother-figure and mentor.

Twilight looked scared and worried when she looked at Shadow Dragon's face. She had her hooves shaken a bit on the bar. Her tears came out from her eyes. She sniffed while using her napkins in wiping them off.

Shining Armor nuzzled on her head gently before asked, "Are you alright, Twiley?"

Twilight sniffed, "This is all... my fault..." Everyone gasped in shock and worry. She continued, "I promise to Lance and especially his late mother that I will look after Shadow Dragon, and at the very end... he sacrificed himself to save me, our children and Tao from Dark Curse. And I was defeated and weakened by him."

Shinning Armor gently nuzzled Twilight's head again while hushing her gently, "Calm down, Twiley. This is not your fault. He was trying his best to save you and his family. After all, he felt guilty about the sins he had committed."

"But it's not fair and selfish! How could he just do that to protect me and us?! We're the ones who supposed to help him but what he did was taking lots of beats and blades. I felt stupid and irresponsible. Why must he do it? Why must he takes so much pain when there are so many ponies wanted to help..."

"Twiley... Listen to me. I can't pretend to understand what Shadow Dragon go through, but I know how he feels. Since you and him are very close, he takes his relationship with you very serious and responsible. Every moment he had treasured with his friends, family and you are safe. That's why he takes the fight all by himself."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Trust me. In every pony's life, stallion or mare; they had great reason in fighting and sacrificing themselves for others they had deeply care."

"What would that be?"

"Love... Twilight... Love is always the reason why Harmony kept on going and never ends... Tell me... How do you feel about Shadow Dragon?"

"Well... I wasn't sure of myself. As far as I know of him, he was brave, kind, humble, selfless and heroic Mystic Earth Pony I ever met. But deep inside of him, he was very lonely and pained by his sins he had committed. All he ever wants... was to be with family, friends and love one he cares... He... he reminded me of myself and Nyx. And... maybe that is the reason why I love him."

Shining Armor smiled as he hugged her gently, "I bet he had the same feeling for you too. When I first met Cadance, I saw her a great kind, caring, supportive but no pushover and tough princess. She too saw me as she was..."

Twilight smiled, "I guess you're right. Thank you, BBFFF."

Nudging on her left leg, Twilight looked down and found Nyx nuzzled gently on her leg. Nyx looked up with her sad and worry eyes. She then looked at Spike, who was also worry and scared. Lance approached her from her back. He was too scared and worry.

Nyx first asked, "Will daddy be fine? Will he wake up from his comatose? Please, he has to be alright. He'll make it? Right?"

"Yeah... I don't want to see him like this..." Spike said in worry and pain, "I really want him to be there for all of us... He has to live!"

Lance nuzzled on her face gently as he spoke, "I lost my mother when she was deeply sick. But she wouldn't want my dad to die for nothing because... He finally move on from his past sins. He finally found himself peace and happiness from not only reuniting with his family and teammates, and made new friends but you. I don't want to start the new life of our family without him..."

Everyone looked worry and concern. They did not want to make three youngsters looked worry and scared since they had bonded with Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle so much. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked scared and worry as they wondered whether Shadow Dragon make it out alive. Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash held and hugged their younger sisters closed and gently for comforting and comfortable from pain and fear.

Twilight looked down as she shared the pain and concerns as they had. After listening to her older brother, she shook her head from the doubts, fears and concerns. She was not about to let it get to her head. She had to make sure that her children must not be feared and worry about Shadow Dragon.

She shown her firm expression before smiled gently, "Don't worry, guys. He won't go down without the fight. No matter how difficult and deep the journey or wounds he had, he will come back in the end. That's what he did. He is after all... your very father you three had loved much as you had for your mothers."

"Mother..." Lance, Spike and Nyx said in shock and surprise.

Everyone was touched by her words of encouragement and faith. They looked at each other for the moment. They smiled. They must not give up yet. Shadow Dragon had made it through and always return to his family and friends no matter what.

Applejack smiled as she patted on Twilight's back gently, "Nice motherly speech, Twilight. That's the spirit. Don't give up on him. He ain't out yet. And we ain't giving up on him too..."

Touched by her sister-friend's words, Twilight smiled gently while having her tears came out from her eyes.

She nuzzled Applejack's face gently, "Thank you, Applejack. You're the first best friend Princess could ask for. I'm glad that I met you, and then Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. All of you had change me and guide me through the harsh journey and became what we are together..."

Applejack smiled, "That's what friends are for. We'll always been together in facing both danger and darkness of evil. Nothing can stop and defeat our Magic of Friendship. Nothing..."

Twilight smiled, "Yes... Nothing can..." She turned and looked at Tao's worry and painful look. She approached to him as she spoke: "You worry about him, don't you?"

Tao sighed in pain, "Yes... I have no son. Shadow Dragon... was and had been my son. Be Demon or Mystic, he has touched my heart. He filled me with happiness and joy. I was so happy and proud to have him by my side. I can't afford to lose him now..."

Twilight patted on his shoulder gently, "Don't worry... You won't lose him. I promise you. He won't died so easily..."

Tao smiled gently, "I know you do. I only wish he could live in his happiness of what he had. That's my only gift..."

Everyone continued staring and looking at sleeping and comatose Shadow Dragon on his patient bed. All they could do now was to pray and wait for him return and awaken from his comatose...

Flare Tiger witnessing everyone's looks and concerns. She looked down for the moment. She looked pain and worry. After everything she had been through, was it for nothing? She shook her head in denial. She shown her firm expression. She hadn't given up yet. She knew what she can do. She sat on the floor while closing her eyes. She took a deep and long breathe. As the moment had passed, her spiritual form emerged from her physical body.

Flare Tiger flow over Twilight and her friends. None of them had noticed her form like she was invincible to them. She then entered the mind of Shadow Dragon. Whatever she was doing, she was about to give everything she had to wake Shadow Dragon up from his slumber...


Dream Realm:

As soon as Flare Tiger entered the mind of Shadow Dragon, she found himself in the emptiness of darkness. She looked around of her surroundings as she kept on searching and looking for Shadow Dragon. She had to find him and bring him back to the Realm of Living. His family, friends and Twilight needed him. He can't leave them yet...

For nearly half an hour had passed in searching for Shadow Dragon, Flare Tiger looked scared and worry that he might be dead or gone. She stopped before lowered herself to the ground. She hissed in anger and worry. She feared that she would failed him. She feared her existence and everyone's happiness will be gone...

"Could this be the end of me?" The familiar protagonist's voice asked in regret and despair.

Flare Tiger gasped in shock. She quickly got up and looked around. A large beam light flashed and glared on back of her head. She turned to her back and found the light which lighted on the center of the darkness. She approached to the light as she found a familiar character, who was sitting and sleeping on the ground.

Shadow Dragon breathed deeply, "So many years I had been through in suffered for, I wondered if I should died or lived. Either way... I don't deserve the happiness. All I did... was to commit sins and bring sufferings to those I called friends, family and loved ones. Uncle Keone, Twintwist, Roughstrike, Techno, Funlaugh, Uncle Andrew, Crimsonblade, Galaxtial, Silverclaw, Smartscar and Iris... I'm so sorry for everything."

"Grandfather..." Flare Tiger said softly and sadly.

Shadow Dragon turned and looked at his left. He found Flare Tiger stood before him. He was in shock and surprise of what she had called him yet his face did not show it. He knew something about Flare Tiger hiding something.

He sighed, "I wondered why you call me that, Flare Tiger. Who are you? What are you?"

"My name is Flare Tiger..." Flare Tiger answered calmly before she sighed, "And there's one thing you need to know about me. I'm not from here, but I am one of your family."

"I don't understand, Flare Tiger."

"Let me put this simple answer: I'm one of your descendants. I'm number 12th Descendant of yours and Iris Crystal, along with my 12th great grandmother Twilight Sparkle. I'm not from this timeline."

"You're from the future?!" Flare Tiger nodded her head calmly. Shadow Dragon sighed calmly as he shown no concern or shock about it. He asked calmly, "So... why are you here? Are you afraid something bad may or will happen in the future?"

Flare Tiger shook her head while smiling, "Nope... Nothing like that. I just want to make sure that you had a happy and good life time, and especially reunited with your son."

"I see... Tell me... Were you the one who saved Iris Crystal from Drake Blackstar's kidnap?"

"Eeyup. That would be me. Thanks to Grandma Twilight, I learned the Freeze Time Spell, Replacement Clone Spell and of course I scanned on Grandma Iris's body. I knew she had a baby. I'd never thought it was that very soon."

"But why didn't you tell me, Flare? You could have told me that they were safe from danger."

"Because... Dark Curse never stopped for one plan but moved to the next or another. He always prepared for the unexpected and tricks. He will never stop until his plan and vision comes true. You saw what he did to his own ponies and even to you and the rest of our friends and family today."

Shadow Dragon sighed softly, "I guess you're right about that one. If you did tell me about Iris, Dark Curse will keep on come after me. And the only way I can protect her and my son, it's to defeat him. I believe you already know how the history goes and especially mine and Twilight's."

Flare Tiger smiled and nodded her head, "Eeyup. That's the correct one, partner. Everything is a happy ending."

He sighed in pain, "I doubt of it..." She looked shock and worry of what Shadow Dragon had said. He continued, "I had my chest stabbed by Dark Curse's Master of Darkness Sword. By now... I would die... At least... I had my own moments to share with everyone, my father, my children and Twilight. They're all amazing... I believe it's my time to go..."

Shock and worry, Flare Tiger quickly nuzzled on his muzzle gently while sobbing and sniffing in despair. She spoke while her tears came out, "Please... Don't go... You can't leave... They need you..."

Shadow Dragon sighed, "They'll be fine without me. After all, I've done enough to redeem my sins..."

"Grandfather..." Flare Tiger said painfully. Shadow Dragon remained in silent. She sighed in concern. She knew he won't listened to her when he was down. She thought for the moment before she smiled as she had the answer. She looked at her grandfather, "Grandpa... At least... you have someone to meet first. I believe you know her well..."

Shadow Dragon looked at Flare Tiger as she closed her eyes for the moment while having her horn glowed bright as the sun. He looked concern and worry of what he was watching. For the moment she blasted her magic in front of both in unleashing the light out. As soon as the light dispersed, Shadow Dragon opened his eyes as he encountered a familiar character he had not seen for a long time...

"Iris... Crystal..." Shadow Dragon said in shock.

Iris Crystal smiled, "Hello, my love..." Shadow Dragon quickly got up and bowed before Iris Crystal. She quickly raised him up while looking at him, "I told you not to bow before me. I'm not the princess, I'm your wife."

Shadow Dragon chuckled a bit, "You always know how to be very humble and kind, Iris..."

"I did this for everyone. I was so happy to have you by my side. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have enjoy my life in helping more ponies than just being pretty princess."

"But... I abandoned you. I left you and my son when I thought you were gone and killed. I should have looked for you when I was exiled."

"No... Don't blame yourself. It was my choice to hid myself and our son from Dark Curse. Because if I revealed myself to you."

"I would take the terrible risk and another repeated history event. I guess you're right. But the point is, Iris; I'm done. I'm done of fighting. I'm done of putting everyone in danger. And I'm truly done from everything. I want peace and quiet from wars and fighting. So, it is my time..."

Iris Crystal gently shook her head before kissing his lips gently and passionately while he kissed her back.

She departed and spoke, "You already had found your peace and quiet. Just like I had my own." Shadow Dragon gasped in surprise and shock. Iris Crystal smiled as she nuzzled his face gently, "Listen to me. I know you are done with the redemption. That is your end. But your beginning just started."

"Be... Beginning..." Shadow Dragon asked in surprise.

Iris nodded her head gently, "Yes... You redeem everything you had from your past. You had won the war for Equestria-Mystic Alliance. You had defeated Dark Curse, Swipestrike and all of his corrupted Dark Mystic Ponies, though you captured and redeemed some to be one of you. But most important of all... you found your happiness and harmony. Twilight is the one who helped and loved you so much."

Shadow Dragon was shocked and surprised of what Iris Crystal had said. He did found his happiness and harmony. It was his family, friends and loved one. They; like Iris Crystal, had helped and saved him from depths of loneliness and darkness...

Iris smiled, "She, all of your friends and family need you now. This is your beginning, Shadow Dragon. So don't stop until it is over..."

Shadow Dragon smiled and nodded his head, "Yeah... You're right... But... why and how?"

Iris smiled while having her tears burst in joy and happiness, "Because... my body may have gone from the past, but my soul past into another. Twilight Sparkle... is my reincarnation..."

Shadow Dragon gasped in shock and surprise. Iris Crystal had a reincarnation, and Twilight Sparkle was hers?! He turned and looked at Flare Tiger, who smiled and nodded her head.

Shadow Dragon; shock and happy, quickly trotted and hugged Iris Crystal while burst into tears of joy while she hugged him back. They both cried and sobbed in joy.

"Iris... Thank you for the best gift I could never had imagine to have... You're the best wife and even as your reincarnated Twilight Sparkle," Shadow Dragon smiled, "Thank you so much..."

Iris smiled happily, "I know... The best gift I wanted so much... is to see you happy. No matter how many years had passed, I always be with you... In your heart... I'll be there to watch you and our children together... After all, she is my reincarnation..."

"Yeah... I know, Iris - Twilight. We'll keep on going to the very end of our life..."

"Till the end... See you from the other side, my love..."

Flare Tiger smiled happily in seeing both Shadow Dragon and Iris Crystal being together. They both gave the best passionate and gentle kiss on each other's lips for the moment. As the light glowed and shined brightly, three ponies disappeared beneath the light...

Dream Realm Ends:

--------------------------------------

Returning to reality, Shadow Dragon grunted as he slowly had his eyes opened. He then slowly got up and saw the shocking and surprising everyone who were staring and looking at him. He knew what they were doing here. They were waiting for him...

Shadow Dragon smiled, "Hey, everypony..."

"SHADOW DRAGON!" Everyone cried happily and wildly.

Dragoking roared happily and wildly. They approached and surrounded him as they all chatted happily with him about being lucky to survive and returned to the Living. He smiled back as well. Dragoking launched his long tongue as he licked continuously on his face for few times. He then looked at Tao, Twilight, Spike, Nyx and Lance. They were smiling happily as they approached to him. Everyone departed from him and his five family members in looking at each other.

Twilight Sparkle approached to Shadow Dragon. She held his hoof gently while looking at him. ZING! Their rainbow colored lights blinked in passing through their pupils. They both smiled happily. And everyone smiled as well...

Twilight smiled, "Welcome home, Shadow Dragon..."

Shadow Dragon smiled happily, "Yeah... I am home..." He then looked at all of his friends and allies as he said, "Everyone... Shadow Dragon is my alias and codename. My true name... is Dragon Hope."

Tao gasped in surprise, and so as all of his allies, comrades and family. Shadow Dragon's true name... was Dragon Hope?! Had he accepted it?

"Dragon Hope... That's... that's a good and faithful name..."

"Yeah... It was given by my father, Iris - no - Twilight Sparkle..."

Twilight approached to Shadow Dragon. She sat on the patient bed as they both leaned closely to each other. They then kissed each other's lips passionately and gently while hugging with each other. Everyone awed in happiness before cheered and cried wildly.

Some cried in happiness like Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Soarin, Trenderhoof, Cheese Sandwich, Terrorcreep, Wild Maniac, Laxtinct, Tailtech, Icy, Dragon Kick, Jade Adventure and Mighty Heart. Other smiled proudly and happily like Applejack, Blazefist, Saber Dragoon, Shorty Thinking, Lightningblade, Aquastroke, Burnblast and Tao. Dark Warriors Trio, Black Tiger and Tech took a peek through the small door as they witnessed the event. They smiled happily and relief.

Shining Armor sniffed for a moment before crying and sobbing in joy. Princess Cadance sighed in relief and happiness as she gave him a handkerchief for him to blow and use. Flare Tiger smiled before she cried and sobbed in joy and happiness. It was a great and happy moment...

Shadow Dragon and Twilight continued kissing for the long moment.

Nyx smiled happily, "Now this is... Happy Ending..."

Spike nodded his head, "Yeah... Our future is gonna be great as having a new family as one."

Lance smiled and nodded his head happily, "Like mom said, this is the beginning of our family and future. No matter where we go, we're always have each other's back..."

Flare Tiger smiled happily. She was happy to see everyone get together and had their Happy Endings at the very end of the story and journey...


"And that's how it ends. I told everyone of my existence and history with my family. Yeah, you can imagine of their reaction to me well when I'm from the Future, sent here to make sure that everything was fine and okay for my ancestor's..."

A week later, Shadow Dragon had recovered from his injuries and pain as he was now in his full state of healthy and steady Mystic Earth Pony.

At Ponyville's Green Park Side, Twilight, Mane Five, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike were having with Mane Six's Boyfriends, Dragon Strike Force members, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, Lance, Tao and his family. They were having so much time and fun beneath the large Cherry Blossoming Tree.

Rainbow Dash was racing with Soarin, Blazefist and Aqaustroke in flying while beating clouds to disppear. Fluttershy and Terrorcreep were chatting and talking with each other about animals, bats and Vampire as she was intriguing and interesting in them and he was happy to have someone to take interest in them. Rarity, Shorty Thinking and Trenderhoof were discussing and talking about making the special event for honoring everyone being hardworking and determined heroes in saving the world and win the war.

Pinkie Pie was playing the 'Tag' with Cheese Sandwich, Laxtinct, Lance, five Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Tailtech and Icy. Lightningblade, Wild Maniac and Burnblast were talking and discussing together about their old times and history for their friendship. Applejack and Caramel were having their good time in chatting and talking about the farm and having partnership with Saber Dragoon. Dragoking roared wildly as he was playing with Mane Six's Six Pets for fun and joy. Migthy Heart was serving the tea and foods for his master and friends. Tao and Dragon Kick were talking with Shining Armor and Princess Cadance about their family relationship and history happily and enjoyment.

Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle witnessed their friends and family having their happy times with each other together. They then looked at each other for the moment. They both smiled happily and gently. They had everything and everyone here. But they also had each other here as well. They both hugged each other gently before they gently and passionately kissed each other's lips.

Distance from Twilight and her friends, Flare Tiger smiled in joy and happiness, "See you in the future, everyone..."

She turned as her horn glowed in golden aura. She summoned the swirling magical Time Portal-like. She entered into it. She returned to her timeline.

"A week later after his recuperation, My Ancestor Shadow Dragon never returned to his old home nor taking his post as Ultimate Mystic Warrior. He stayed with Twilight Sparkle and Mortal Ponies for the rest of his life," Flare Tiger narrated, "but his old friends and family had always been visiting him for both day-off and duty. Whatever lies ahead of Twilight Sparkle, Shadow Dragon and their friends, nothing they can handle. Friendship is Magic, and especially Love. This is after all: 'His Light, Her Darkness'. "

The End...

Review and Suggest...

'Endless Love' (MLP) Songs:

Shadow Dragon: Freed me from this endless nightmare
The shooting stars come with the gentle wind
You and I can live in peace and harmony
Two hearts united as One...

Shadow Dragon: Believe in my never-changing heart
I promise you that I'll be there for you
No matter how harsh the journey takes me
I won't leave you behind.

Twilight Sparkle: You can hold my Light putting on your heart
Please don't forget the faithful moment of our loves
Because so loving you let me fell so suffering
Even not say I love you but we'll keeping in love

Shadow Dragon: Every night I felt my heart pains
I never stop thinking of you
My loneliness has been in Darkness for too long
But I'm freed from it...

Shadow Dragon: Believe in my choosing Destiny
I won't abandoned my painful trial
Only your faith and Light can save me
From this endless curse

Twilight Sparkle: You can hold my Light putting on your heart
Please don't forget the faithful moment of our loves
Because so loving you let me fell so suffering
Even not say I love you but we'll keeping in love

Together: Let our love be a Blossoming Flower
Through this endless cycles
I will always be there for you
And our dream can finally come true

Twilight Sparkle: Because so loving you let me fell so suffering
Even not say I love you but we'll keeping in love

Together: Let our love be a Blossoming Flower
Through this endless cycle

Shadow Dragon: The promise I've made for you
Will not be forgotten

Together: Only true love guide us to be together
Through this endless time and space
Even can't say I love you but we'll keeping in love

Shadow Dragon: The Love of My Heart I had for you...

Twilight Sparkle: In the never-changing of Our Legends...

Main Cast:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Shadow Dragon/Dragon Hope
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Pumpkin Cake
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake, Granny Smith, Various Ponies
Cathy Waseluck: Spike, Mayor Mare
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Latham Gaines: Dark Curse
David Faustino: Blazefist
P.J. Byrne: Laxtinct
Janet Verney: Aquastroke (Aqua)
Travis Willingham: Lightningblade
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep
Kate Higgins: Tailtech
Kristen Bell: Princess Icy
Jackson Robinson: Shorty Thinking
Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon
Dee Bradley Baker: Dragoking the Hydra, Various Ponies

Secondary Characters:
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Jackie Chan: Dragon Kick
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
Neoh Nealson: Mighty Heart
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
Quinton Flynn: Nezha, Schemetrick
Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike
Kelly Hu: Iris Crystal
Josh Keaton: Swipestrike/Drake Blackstar, Longblade, Various Ponies
Liam O'Brien: Crimson Skull, Various Ponies
Robert McCallum: Burnblast
T.J. Miller: Wild Maniac
Jeniffer Hale: Flare Tiger

Minor Casts:
Matt Hill: Soarin
Kelly Metzger: Spitfire, Fleetfoot
Brian Drummond: Caramel, Mr. Cake
Doron Bell: Trenderhoof
"Weird Al" Yankovic: Cheese Sandwich
Adam Baldwin: DJ Red
Clancy Brown: Clumsy Rat
James Sie: Shades, Various Ponies
John DiMaggio: Black Tiger, Various Ponies
George Takei: Jade Emperor
Neil Ross: Guildenstern
Scottie Ray: Shredkiller
Keith Silverstein: Demon Assassin
Crispin Freeman: Marauder Boris, Blazing Insect
Chris Cox: Deadblast
Mark Rolston: Reaperdeath
Rosa Salazar: Poisonserpent
Karen Neil: Karai
Jamieson Price: Devil Destroyer
Carrie Savage: Butterfly Dancer
Benedict Cumberbatch: Sauron
Craig Parker: Nazgul
Richard Epcar: Myotis, Various Ponies
Susan Silo: Spiritcurse
Stephanie Sheh: Da Ji
Dave B. Mitchell: Virtue Dragon, Monk Master
Christopher Corey Smith: Kishin Akuma
Malcolm McDowell: MechaStahl
Danny Cooksey: Tech

Cameos:
Pete New: Big Macintosh
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon
Chris Sarandon: Jack Skellington
John De Lancie: Discord
David Kyle: Susano
Kevin Conroy: Dark Knight
Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger
Kaiji Tang: Arthur
David Lodge: Iron Brave
Michelle Ruff: Frozen Queen
Lara Jill Miller: Princess Leaf
Michael Sinterniklaas: Lightning Wisdom
Lex Lang: Omega Defensor
Rena Anakwe: Sapphire Shore

Author's Note:

Finally... Taking four months in completing this work of mine. I'm truly thankful of that, and just before the 'Rainbow Rocks'. AWESOME! Thank you for your supports, favorites and helps in accepting my work and especially to the supporters from Fanfuction.Net. As for the sequel to this story, it's not announced due to the upcoming Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks. If you want this sequel, support for it and I will considerate about it. But the next one will be a bit different and not connect to mine nor JusSonic's...

Preview: My Little Twiley - Inspired by both JusSonic's 'My Little Mane Six' and 'My Little Dashie' but a bit of darker tone for this story, a struggled 21-years-old adult named Nigel encountered and found the mysterious yet familiar young unicorn neared to his home. But how much suffers and pains will he gets when it was time for Twilight Sparkle to learn her origin and leave in returning home? What decision will he make for her? (Note: This will be based on reality world but through cartoon/anime concept in your head)...

References:
1) 'Endless Love (MLP)' is based and inspired by Jackie Chan's Song: 'Endless Love' from 'The Myth'.

2) Originally, there was two more chapters. Chapter 17 was meant to be for Shadow Dragon's struggled and reluctance in staying at Ponyville after everything he had been through but gain confidence and pleaded by citizens of Ponyville for him to stay with them by throwing the party for him and even Mystic Ponies supported him to stay with them for both help and supports. And the Last chapter where Shadow Dragon and Twilight Sparkle married and had two children. But it was too premature and early for that event but decided to do one and important ending...

Comments ( 16 )

5398699 oh, that is why his so familiar.
okay.

6658101

This sets after Past Sins, around after Season 1.

7646807

When I first make official appearance of Shadow Dragon (PM's Darkside) on 'Road to the End' from JusSonic's MLP Universe, I'm actually base this OC on Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown.

By 11th May 2014, I started to make my own universe after Season 4 finale - making Shadow Dragon (PM) as the good guy with heroic and hotheaded personality, and make him as bodyguard and love-interest for Twilight Sparkle, though they both argued a lot since Mystic Season 5. His mane is now spikier as Vegeta from Dragonball Z or Butch from PPG franchise. And I didn't actually think about him as Jake Long's hairstyle.

That doesn't make sense and also why kill someone when their is more then one ruler?

8269146
He's a mercenary and stupid too. He thinks he can rule everything if he gets rid of one because Twilight Sparkle is new of being Alicorn and it's easy for him to get rid of her. And plus, some don't read newspaper or listen to radio.

Why does this story have so many dislikes? I mean, it can't be that bad, right? ...Right?

8364490

They hate OCs because they disliked pairing him/her with any main characters and they think OCs are too perfect and better than canon, which mine is not one of them. They have flaws and moments with canon characters, they have the struggled yet painful pasts, good/bad relationship with each other and characters. After this story, just follow the sequels and find out that none of mine are perfect.

But that is your own opinion and choice of like or dislike the story.

I see that the stories were not written in chronological order as this is the newest story. Where should I start reading for this Verse series?

8416319

I would suggest to start with Twilight Destiny, and then follow its sequels. However, that story is incomplete. But you can start with this one, and then followed its sequels that I have already set the links to follow.

8416536
Alright, thanks!

He looks like pheinox wright

8364733
I'm pretty sure that the "OC x Canon" thing was the one that led people to read your story.

As to why people dislike your story, I think it's like what you said:

they think OCs are too perfect and better than canon, which mine is not one of them. They have flaws and moments with canon characters, they have the struggled yet painful pasts, good/bad relationship with each other and characters. After this story, just follow the sequels and find out that none of mine are perfect.

The thing about this is that, you kind of acknowledge that your characters are too perfect and better than canon by saying that their flaws are visible in the other stories. But we're not talking about your other stories; we're talking about this story, and in this story, your OCs may come off as a bit Gary Stu-ish to the other readers.

Though I do believe that the reason why people disliked this story so much is because you mislead them. If you read the description of this story, you made it sound like a slice of life love story instead of a story about a pony who finds love in a time of war. Heck, even the cover art looks like a slice of life love story. What people wanted to see is a love story, not a war story with the romance being its secondary plot and the main plot is the war.

But all of that aside, I don't like this story nor do I dislike it. My main problems with this story was how you had Shadow and Twilight be destined to fall in love through "the zing" from Hotel Transylvania, which is completely lazy in my opinion. My other problems were the grammar mistakes and the misspellings, which sometimes confuse me in the story as they give different meanings behind their actions and dialogues. Overall, I give it a 4.5/10.

10565341

Well, this story meant to be tryout for my own story and test audience. It was supposed to be one and only story before some fans asked me to do the sequels. So, I agreed to do more.

It's not perfect but enjoyable to write the stories.

10565637
Yeah, I can kinda see that with the ending.

Iris Crystal is the very sweet and kindest pony Shadow Dragon has ever met. Even though Shadow Dragon is evil, Iris Crystal won't give up on him and convinced him to stop. She's just like Fluttershy :)

Login or register to comment