• Published 27th Nov 2011
  • 1,174 Views, 3 Comments

Mutants Story - Skywing the Mutant



Six mares and a stallion with a scarred past, whats the worst that could happen.

  • ...
3
 3
 1,174

Party to Forget

Viewer discretion advised: Strong Language


All the ponies turned their heads to the back there Twilight stood, she was taking a pose that signified authority. Skywing stared at her with the same deadpan expression he faced every negative event in his life with. "The real Skywing died years ago, back in June 3, 1993!"

It was Pinkie who made the first move, dragging Twilight into the back room as she bolted across the crowd of ponies. "What are you talking about Twilight, Skywing is right out there with everypony else."

"How can you say that, I just brought up indisputable proof that that isn't Skywing. How can you deny that?" Twilight began to get frustrated with Pinkie as Fluttershy entered the room unnoticed.

"Twilight, you have to trust me. I met Skywings parents shortly after they called off the search, they were all mopey. It was hard for his mom to describe him without breaking into tears every few minutes. But they told me everything, and he fits perfectly." Pinkie spoke with sincerity in her voice.

"Y-You know my parents?" Skywings sudden appearance had frightened Twilight, Pinkie however almost expected him to join them. Skywing sat by Fluttershy who was watching him since he walked through the door.

"Of course I know your parents, they came to Ponyville after they called off the search." Skywing sat there, taking in what Pinkie had told him with. With tears lining his eyes, he leaned into Fluttershy who was more then happy to comfort him as the new information settled in. "Aw, don't cry. Ooh I know." Futtershy wrapped a wing around Skywing as his emotions started to show by the tears caressing his cheeks.

Twilight grabbed Skywing with her magic and held him in the air. "WHO ARE YOU?" she demanded in a loud demanding voice. Fluttershy shrunk down as Twilight started spinning Skywing end over end, too scared to speak up. Rainbow Dash was stopped at the door frame dumbstruck at what she was watching. Skywing finally had enough after a minute of spinning, and flung a frying pan at the lavender unicorns horn. Subsequently chipping Twilights horn then dropping Skywing on his face.

"What's going on in here?" Rainbow Dash finally asked after being speechless.

Skywing pulled his face off the ground as he spoke. "She thinks I'm a fake. Well is there anything you want?"

"You." Rainbow grabbed Skywing and pulled him into the main room. A small stage had been set up complete with speakers. Skywing looked in awe as Pinkie hit started up the first song.

If you are offended by strong language, this is the song to skip

Pinkie Pie was the one who took center stage with a mic dangling from the front her mane.

Hollywood, were never goin' down.

Hollywood, were never goin' down.

Hollywood, were never goin' down.

And all kids in the hood come and wave shake your hands, Hollywood, were never goin' down.

And then you're drunk, shake that ass like you know how to dance, Hollywood, were never goin' down.

Rainbow Dash picked up instantly after Pinkie.

Start gettin' loud, I wanna party now.

If you hate an Undead, that's party foul. I only drink Micky's,

I can't afford the cans, I drink so muck they call me "Charlie Forty Hands."

If the keg is tapped then you're getting capped,

Take your girl to the sack and I'll take a nap.

Ladies drink 'em fast, so I can have a blast,

You got you're beer gogs on and I'm gettin' ass.

Like: "oh my god, is that Charlie Scene?"

Skywing nearly made Dash choke upon hearing that.

Ladies show me your treats like it's Halloween.

You got a fake I.D. and you're seventeen!

I'm a complete catastrophe buzzing around you like a bumble bee.

So let's take some shots,

Do a beer run and flip off the cops.

Girls give me props and they're on my jock,

Paris Hilton said "That's hot!" when she saw my cock.

That's hot!

Rainbow nor Pinkie had expected Skywing to make it so flawlessly.

And all kids in the hood come and wave shake your hands, Hollywood, were never goin' down.

And then you're drunk, shake that ass like you know how to dance, Hollywood, were never goin' down.

Immediately a brown earth pony with an hourglass cutie mark took center stage, after leaving the crowd.

I'm about to serve it up for all you party goers,

Scene kids, meat heads, alchies, stoners.

Dancing around like a bunch of faggots,

Funnier then fuck, you can ask Bob Saget.

I never claimed that I knew how to dance,

But I'll get drunk, get high, pull down my pants.

So fuck five bucks, Just fill up my cup.

Don't kiss me bitch, you just threw up.

Now drunk as fuck about to pass out.

Destination: your mothers couch.

dude is it true you screwed my mom?

Fuck yeah bro, that pussy was bomb.

So I'm hoppin', jumpin', sippin' and skippin'.

It's like these that we all love livin'.

So take out your hands and throw the H.U. up!

Now wave them around like you don't give a fuck.

Check please!

And all kids in the hood come and wave shake your hands, Hollywood, were never goin' down.

And then you're drunk, shake that ass like you know how to dance, Hollywood, were never goin' down.

Everypony had hit their marks, and the crowd was jumping, and Some gone as far as spiking the punch. Though it was usually Pinkie who'd spike the punch. she anticipated this and left the punch unspiked. Rainbow started as the song went on. "Aw yeah... Uno, Dos, Tres, Skywing!

Can't stop, won't stop, Charlie make the booty drop.

Can't stop, won't stop, Johnny make the booty drop.

Can't stop, won't stop, J make the booty drop.

Can't stop, won't stop, Peters make the booty drop.

Can't stop, won't stop, Kurlzz make the booty drop.

Can't stop, won't stop, Funny make the booty drop.

Can't stop, won't stop, lat me see the panties drop.

Producer's on the floor, let me see your booty pop.

Grab your drink and get on the floor!

Grab your drink and get on the floor!

The purple alicorn filly who screamed the words started to shrink down as all eyes focused on her, yet the song continued.

And all kids in the hood come and wave shake your hands, Hollywood, were never goin' down.

And then you're drunk, shake that ass like you know how to dance, Hollywood, were never goin' down.

Lets dance in the hood,

Shake that ass Hollywood.

Hollywood, were never going down.

Lets dance in the hood,

Shake that ass Hollywood.

Hollywood, were never going down!

The crowd began roaring as the song ended. "Hey, Skywing, where'd you learn to sing like that?"

"I don't know, Dash. You pick up a lot of things when you have a lot of time to yourself." Skywing made his way off stage after the brown stallion. He started reminiscing about his recent past before Pinkie spoke up.

"Skywing, don't go! I have another song for you to sing!"

Skywing only stopped for a moment before responding. "No, this is your party for me. Also, I'm not much of a entertainment pony." Skywing then looked at Rainbow who was following Skywing off the stage. "Hey Dash, who made that song?"

"Ponywood Undead. Haven't you heard of them?"

"No, just the song." Skywing and Dash made their way to the punch bowl as Pinkie started the second song.

Yo pretty ladies around the world

Got a weird thing to show you so tell all the boys and girls

Tell your brother, your sister and your mamma too

We're about to go down and you know just what to do

Wave your hands in the air like you don't care

Glide by the people as they start to look and stare

Do your dance, do your dance, do your dance quick mamma

Come on baby tell me what's the word

Word up, everybody say

When you hear the call you've got to get it underway

Word up, it's the code word

No matter where you say it you know that you'll be heard

Now all you sucker DJ's who think you're fly

There's got to be a reason and we know the reason why

You try to put on those airs and act real cool

But you got to realize that you're acting like fools

If there's music we can use it be free to dance

We don't have the time for psychological romance

No romance, no romance, no romance for me mamma

Come on baby tell me what's the word

Word up, everybody say

When you hear the call you've got to get it underway

Word up, it's the code word

No matter where you say it you know that you'll be heard

Word up, everybody say

When you hear the call you've got to get it underway

Word up, it's the code word

No matter where you say it you know that you'll be heard

Word up, everybody say

When you hear the call you've got to get it underway

Word up, it's the code word

No matter where you say it you know that you'll be heard

The song ended with the same roar by the crowd. "I know you love to hear me sing, but what about Sky and Dashie!" The crowd roared even louder as the two mentioned ponies made their way back on stage. Skywing grabbed his mic in his hoof once more as Pinkie started the third song.

The crowd grew silent as the song began, and Skywing and Rainbow Dash took separate sides of the stage. Though the intro was long and suspenseful, It was Dash who started the song.

I cannot take this anymore,

I'm saying everything I said before.

All these word, they make no sense.

I found bliss in ignorance.

Less I hear, the less you say.

You'll find that out anyways!

Skywing began his part shortly after Rainbows.

I find the answers aren't so clear,

Wish I could find away to disappear.

All these thoughts, they make no sense.

I found bliss in ignorance.

Nothing seems to go away.

over and over again.

At this point Pinkie managed away to echo this perfectly.

Just like before.

It was at this point there they started exchanging lines, starting with Skywing.

Everything you say to me.

And I'm about to break!

I need a little room to breathe.

And I'm about to break!

Everything you say to me.

And I'm about to break!

I need a little room to breathe.

And I'm about to!

At this point, Skywing pulled a large object out of the ground. It had an overall slender body, with three fingers on each hand. The head was large and triangular. Skywing started controlling it like a puppet with his magic as he sang.

These are the places where I can feel,

Torn from my body my flesh it peels.

During this ride we can cut up what we like.

Waiting alone, I cannot resist.

feeling this pain, I have never missed.

Please, someone, give me a reason to rip off my face.

Blood is a pouring, and pouring, and pouring, and pouring, and pouring, and pouring, and pouring, and pouring, and pouring, and pouring.

Now Dash started screaming her part of the song.

Shut up!

Blood is pouring.

Shut up!

Blood is pouring.

Shut up!

Blood is pouring.

Shut up when I'm talking to you!

Shut up!

Blood is pouring.

Shut up!

Blood is pouring.

Shut up!

Blood is pouring.

Shut up, I'm about to break!

Skywings puppet went back into the ground.

Everything you say to me.

And I'm about to break!

I need a little room to breathe.

And I'm about to break!

Everything you say to me.

And I'm about to break!

I need a little room to breathe.

And I'm about to!

Everything you say to me.

Takes one step closer to the edge,

And I'm about to break!

I need a little room to breathe.

Takes me one step closer to the edge,

And I'm about to break!

Everything you say to me.

Takes me one step closer to the edge,

And I'm about to break!

I need a little room to breathe.

Takes me one step closer to the edge,

And I'm about to!

The crowd created an uproar as the the song ended. As some ponies stomped the ground, others got up on there hind legs. Cheers of excitement turned to screams of terror as a table went sailing through the air. Skywing caught it mere meters from his face, and turned it on his attacker in the form of large staples. Twilight ended up held to the wall. Though she remained unharmed, she was fully restrained for all to see. the crowd separated as Skywing made his way to Twilight. "Just release the spell, and show us who you really are."

Skywing only starred at the fully exposed Twilight. "There is no spell, you constantly deny that witch you see. I am the real Skywing, and nothing will change that." The restraints holding twilight to the wall started dematerializing, and took shape as the table that Twilight threw. The walls became absent of holes as Skywing spoke again. "Just remember Twilight Sparkle, I let you live."

The party goers were silent as Skywing made his way back to the punch bowl. "... come on it's a party, I'll talk with Twilight later. In the mean time, lets live it up!" The ponies roared in approval as the party moved on. leading to three ponies doing keg stands, five ponies with 'forty hooves,' and four drinking competitions, one of witch Skywing participated in and won. Many party games later, things started winding down. With most of the ponies gone home, all that remained were Twilights five friends, four party ponies, and Skywing.

Pinkie Pie approached the heavily intoxicated Skywing with the intent of giving him a place to sleep it off. "Come on Sky Why, we need to get you to bed." She pushed pushed in the drunk mutant, but to no avail.

"I... I.. I got a place... I... I got.. a place." Skywing Showed just how drunk he was as he staggered out the door and into the moon lit night.

"Darling, do you honestly think that he should be out there in the condition he's in?"

"Yeah, even I know to 'bunk when drunk.'" The apple farmer spoke with concern as she watched as Skywing stumbled in an unseen direction. She also knew what a drunk unicorn was capable of, having dealt with a few herself.

"I know what you mean, but a drunk unicorn is a dangerous unicorn." There was truth behind Pinkies words; Drunk unicorns were literally ticking time bombs, the slightest thing could set them off. With little control over their magic, a unicorn could potentially kill another pony, or itself. "Okay everypony, we need to close up so we can prepare for tomorrow."

Everypony began leaving Sugarcube Corner. Pinkies remaining friends Pinkie Pie Promised to keep an eye out for Skywing if they happened to run into him. As they all went there separate ways, they all had there own thoughts on the impaired mutant. Fluttershy worried weather or not he'd be okay. Rarity was fixated on his upcoming hangover. Applejacks thoughts wandered to before the party, despite her efforts to refrain from thinking about it. And Rainbow Dash thought about taking advantage of his drunken state to better her chances of getting into the wonderbolts.

The walk home was uneventful for everypony save for Applejack, who spotted a potential thief. "Teach you to steal mah apples!" She charged the trespasser at full gallop, pivoted and bucked the would be thief as hard as she could. she flew into an already bucked tree and fell to the ground. Applejack approached cautiously as the pony staggered to her hooves.

"A-Applejack? What are you... doing here in um... Whitetail Woods?" The inebriated Skywing jerked his head back and fourth as he spoke.

"Skahwing? This is Sweet Apple Acres." Skywing looked around as he tried to take in what Applejack told him.

"It is?" Skywing staggered some more as he tried to get a grip in reality.

"Yes it is. Now you're coming with me, you're drunk."

"So's your mother."

"Nopony talks about my mama." Applejack reared up ready to buck Skywing as he fell to the ground. She momentarily calmed down to check on Skywing, who was making it clear he was out cold. Applejack pulled Skywing onto her back as best she could before trotting home.

Big Mac stood at the front door as Applejack came into view. "Friend of yours?"

"Yeah, he's a real light weight. hope you don't mind him sleeping it off here." Skywing nearly slipped off Applejacks back before Big Mac Pulled on his hoof.

"Nnope." Both Applejack then Big Mac entered the house.

"So, should I just plop him on the couch-"

"He'll have my bed." It wasn't often the Apple family had company, but Big Mac was always the one who'd offer his bed when it came around. Applejack worked her way up the stairs with the incapacitated Skywing still on her back.

It was exhausting, but she managed from the front gates of Sweet Apple Acres to Big Macs room. Applejack yawned, with Skywing in bed and the day done, getting herself to bed was the only thing on her mind. She took care not to wake Applebloom or Granny Smith. as she made her way to her room. The days events rolled through her head as she slipped under her covers, then once again replaying the moment before the party. "Dang nabbit. I hope I don't end having one of those dreams." Applejack took a few moments trying to think about something else before falling asleep.