• Published 6th Apr 2012
  • 7,093 Views, 157 Comments

My Little Luffy - Fluttrick

  • ...
17
 157
 7,093

The Rescue


It had been two weeks since the incident at the Apple Family barn. Luffy and the mane 6 pretty easily forgave one another and Luffy was introduced to Ponyville, this time, not as the monster they'd expected him to be. Luffy made many friends and soon got used to the fact that their was no meat to eat here. (Wellllll, if you really think about it there kind of is...) The mayor offered him a fancy building to stay at, but he kindly refused and chose a small wooden house, barely the size of a shed.

"Ahhh." Luffy sighed happily as he stretched his rubber arms upon awakening. The first rays of sunlight shined through the wooden cracks in the wooden wall at his bed side. "Morning already?" He whined, then muttered quietly to himself. "Maybe a few more minutes should do..." All was quiet for a moment before the front door slammed open causing him to jump up with a start banging his head on the roof. He cursed under his breath before turning to the brown coated earth pony at the door. His slicked back brown hair was now ruffled and his cutie mark was money bags or something like that. It wasn't anypony that he knew of, so he just stood there waiting for the pony, who breathed heavily to speak up.


"Are you the human Monkey D. Luffy?" The pony stuttered quickly, Luffy nodded in response. "I need your help, please, I'll do anything!" The pony was now on his knees, practically begging.

"Okay, sure! What do you need? Oh wait first of all who are you?" Luffy said casually, allowing him a sigh of relief as he stood up then brushed himself off from the dust he'd collected.


"My name is Mr.Rich, I'm the owner of Barnyard Bargains. Quite famous actually here in Ponyville." He bragged a bit, Luffy still not phased. With a frown, he continued. "Now back to the matter at hoof. My daughter, Diamond Tiara, she was kidnapped by a gang of earth ponies." Then Luffy's face turned serious.


"When did this happen?"


"I got home from work, expecting my daughter to be home from school, but-but- instead I found a note saying to meet them over at the abandoned mansion on the east side of Ponyville, that if I don't give the gang 3,000 bits, they would..." He didn't need to finish before Luffy stood up and put his hand on the pony's shoulder then said.


"Don't worry, I'll get her back. Promise." And with that, Luffy headed for the door. Opening it, Luffy started out the door, and began down the long road through Ponyville.

Though during his time here he'd made many friends, he still occasionally got stares from those who still didn't trust the creature. He didn't mind truthfully, and he could really care less about what others thought of him, all that mattered at the moment was the task at hand. Saving a daughter's life. Saving a father's pride and joy.

Just as the olden mansion came into view, he heard a rumble, then slowly looked to his stomach.


"Damn it, I forgot to eat breakfast." Luffy cursed under his breath, then looked around the area he was in. A cart full of apples caught his eye, and he quickly scanned to see if anyone(or anypony) was there beside it. Applejack happened to stand there, but on the opposite side. With a sly grin, Luffy threw his rubber arm at the mound of apples, then pulled back his treasure. Finishing in one big bite as he rubbed his belly.

"Not much, but food is food." He muttered lightly as he began towards the mansion once more.


"Luffy!" He turned his head.


"Shit." And then he took off in a sprint for the destination ahead, and away from the enraged cowpony on his tail. Easily he outran her, and quickly arrived at the front of the mansion. Cracks were visibly seen all across the walls. "Wow, what a dump." He muttered to himself as he opened the front door. The room was too dark to see if anyone was there, "Hey! Anybody there?"

"Who are you?" A voice demanded in immediate response.

"The name's Luffy. Are you the-"

"Get him!" The lights suddenly turned on, and out of nowhere, nine or ten ponies lunged at him. Each held a bat in their mouth.

Luffy just stood there because he knew the results of their attack. And so, one by one, their swings bounced back at themselves. His rubber body invulnerable to any blunt attacks.

Chuckling, Luffy said. "You guys are weak. Here, how about this." Throwing his arm backwards, he stamped his feet onto the ground.

"Gum! Gum! Pistol!"

And with that, he balled his hand into a fist and threw his arm ahead of him, bashing into at least half of the gang. With most of them down and out, Luffy noticed a small light blue filly with a diamond tiara tied to a chair with a gag on. (Cough! Cough!)

"Hmm..who could that be?"He thought for a moment, his eyes wandering the room in search of a response as he lightly knocked his fist on his head, trying to remember one small crucial detail. "Oh well, I'll just beat these guys up."

And so, he spent the next few minutes kicking the gang's asses until they were begging to get arrested. Staring at what seemed to be the leader for a moment, he leaned over and asked. "Who is she?" He pointed towards the filly with the diamond tiara!(Cough! Cough! Cough! Cough! Cough!)

"Um, wait! You mean you don't know? Isn't she what you came here for?"

"Oh right! Thanks! But..."

"But what?"

"THIS!" And Luffy punched him square in the face, knocking him unconscious on the floor with the rest of his unconscious gang members. Walking towards the wide-eyed filly, he heard a hoof step behind him. "So you want some more! Huh!" And he launched another 'Gum Gum Pistol' blindly behind him before he turned around.

There, dazed and most likely on the brink of fainting, was Mr.Rich. Luffy reached him just in time to catch him as he lost his balance and fell over. Gently, he rested the body on the ground, then whispered an apology, then once again headed for the filly. Her wide-eyed expression now filled with terror as he undid the ropes that bind her to the chair. then removed the gag.

Upon removal she screamed. "DADDY!" And she rushed to her fainted father's side, shaking him awake. Slowly, and carefully, Mr.Rich stood up and then turned to Luffy with a warm smile.

"Thank you, Monkey.D.Luffy. For saving my daughter." Luffy grew a large cheeky smile that etched all the way across his face. "And one more thing." He motioned Luffy forward towards him. Luffy bent over to meet him eye level. The pirate's expression more eager than ever.

"Wait! What do I get? A mountain of food? Huh? Huh?"

"Why, I was just getting to that actually." A sly grin escaped from his face. "Here, bring your head closer, this has gotta be a secret, if ya know what I mean." Mr.Rich gave Luffy a wink and he replied with a wink as well as he leaned his ear closer to the pony's face. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET YOU IDIOT!" Mr.Rich threw his hooves down on Luffy's head.

Regrettable.

Very regrettable.

Because as soon as the hooves made contact they bounced back and knocked the business pony out once more. Diamond Tiara falling backwards in shock.

With the too shocked and fainted, Luffy let his eyes wander for a moment, waiting to see if anything interesting happened, then exited through the front door awkwardly.

"Well that was too boring." Then his stomach rumbled once more. "Good thing I have other plans for today." With a grin, he headed down the road to Ponyville to feast on whatever food he could find.