• Published 26th Apr 2014
  • 3,657 Views, 83 Comments

Twilight and Blue Sword - Rakoon1



What happen when a mare fall in love with her big brother's best friend? Does it brings problems for a fraternal relationship? That's what happens with Twilight. Will she be able to overcome all this problems and get the love?

  • ...
15
 83
 3,657

A Dinner with an Unexpected End

At the end of the masked ball, Twilight and Blue had to say goodbye to each other. At that time, Twilight didn’t feel sad for being away from Blue. The fact that he made her the surprise of appearing at the masked ball restored her confidence.

In the next day, Twilight, Spike and the others, after they say goodbye to Shining and Cadance, who were overjoyed by the big news that within a few months would be a new foal walking around, boarded the train that began to move in direction of Ponyville.

During the way back, Twilight told her friends about the surprise that Blue had done for her. After listening this, Rarity was the first to speak, exclaiming how romantic it had been. The others were not slow to agree. Even Rainbow Dash was thrilled.

In the following days, it seemed that life had returned to normal to Twilight. However, in this normal life, there was a new variable: Blue. Although she missed him, she knew that he should be in Canterlot, thinking in her as she was thinking in him when she was concentrated in her tasks in the library or when she was busy with her duties as princess. They also exchanged letters where there expressed how they miss one another.

A month had passed since Twilight and Blue had begun dating. In that morning, Twilight awoke with a smile, because she had planned to go to Canterlot in that afternoon to go see Blue after when she had finished her tasks. In that afternoon, Twilight prepared to leave, telling to Spike:

"Spike, I'm going to Canterlot. See if you hold down the fort."

"Why do you keep saying that?" Spike said as he carried a stack of books. "I can handle myself here."

It was then that the little dragon stumbled and fell on the ground, doing the books fall on him.

"I'm fine!" Spike exclaimed under the books.

That made Twilight give a laugh. Then her owl, Owlowiscious, landed on her back and Twilight asked him:

"You take care of him, don’t you?"

Owlowiscious hooted in an affirmative way and Twilight made him a caress in his head. The owl took flight and Twilight left the library, closing the door. Once she done that, she took off and started heading to Canterlot.

After some time, she was already landing in front of the castle of Canterlot. She came in, with the guards greeting her with bows, and slipped through the castle, looking for Blue. However, she wasn’t being able to find her. Finding a guard walking through the hall where she was, Twilight went to him and asked him:

"Excuse me, do you know where Captain Blue Sword is?"

"No, I’m sorry, princess, but Captain Blue Sword is not in the castle" the guard replied.

"No?" Twilight asked, puzzled. "Well, thanks anyway."

The guard gave her a bow and walked away.

Twilight thought what the guard told her, as she walked the halls of the castle. If Blue was not there, where was he?

Meanwhile, in Ponyville, Spike had just put the books in their respective place, with a little help from Owlowiscious.

"And done" Spike said, putting the last book on the shelf and downing the stairs. "I finished. And Twilight thinking that I needed the help of an owl."

"Who" Owlowiscious hooted.

"You know who" Spike said. "Twilight. You know, your owner."

Owlowiscious then flew to the top of a closet while Spike asked:

"Why owls always say the same thing?"

It was then that Spike heard somepony knocking on the door.

"I'm coming!" he said.

He came to the door and, when he opened it, he became quite surprised.

"You? What are you doing here?"

In Canterlot, Twilight was heading to the exit when he heard somepony saying:

"Look if it is not my most faithful student."

Twilight turned and saw Princess Celestia. Seeing her, a smile appeared on Twilight’s face. She went to the older alicorn and both gave a hug.

"It's so good to see you, Princess Celestia" Twilight said, ending the hug.

"I bet that visiting me was not the reason for you came to Canterlot" Celestia told her, making a slight smile.

"Actually, I..." Twilight began, hesitating whether or not to tell Celestia about her and Blue. "You know, I..."

"You came to see Blue Sword, didn't you?" Celestia asked.

"Well, the truth is..." Twilight began, realizing then in what the princess of the sun had said. "Wait, but how do you know..."

Celestia gave a slight laugh and said:

"Let's say that Luna has noticed that your dreams have become more interesting."

Twilight soon realized that Celestia had known that by Luna who, being her the princess of the moon, could enter into the other ponies’ dreams. She must have seen one of Twilight’s dream with Blue and should have said it to Celestia.

"I’m sorry if I did not say anything about..." Twilight began.

"You don’t have to apologize, Twilight" Celestia said. "I understand why you didn’t want to share things about your private life. Apart from that, I understand your reason for keeping your courtship with Blue in secret."

"By the way, do you know where he is?" Twilight asked. "I've looked for him everywhere in the castle and a guard told me he wasn’t in the castle."

"And he is not" Celestia said.

"So where is he?"

"I gave him the afternoon off. I think he has gone to Ponyville to see you."

"But he didn’t tell me anything" Twilight said.

"Maybe he is preparing a surprise to you" Celestia opined, winking.

Twilight pondered in what Celestia had said. Blue was really given to surprises. If it was so, then it was better she go to Ponyville quickly because he could only have gone to her library.

"It is better I get going" Twilight said, making a slight bow to Celestia. "Excuse me, Princess Celestia."

And then turned away to run. Celestia smiled when she saw her moving away and said:

"Young love..."

When Twilight arrived to Ponyville, when the sun was already setting up. She landed ahead of her library and opened the door, entering as she said:

"Spike, by chance, Blue is...

But she didn’t finished because she became stunned by what she found.

"... here?" she ended.

The library was dark. The only source of light was from a pair of candles which were placed in the center of a table set for two ponies and with two chairs. But her attention was placed on the pony standing next to that table: Blue.

"But what's going on here?" Twilight asked.

"Exactly what it looks like" Blue replied, smiling and approaching.

"Did you do all this?" Twilight asked, impressed.

"You know, it's funny you stay impressed with it when I organized an entire picnic" Blue said, reaching Twilight’s edge.

"But why did you do this?"

"Why, it’s our first month."

"Did you remember that?" Twilight asked.

"But of course" Blue said as he led Twilight to the table and pulled a chair for her to sit. "I know I have a little memory problem, but how could I ever forget this. You're my first serious relationship, you know? And I want to do things correctly.

"But, Blue, you don’t have to feel obliged to do these things" Twilight said as Blue sat. "I like you for what you are."

"I know that, but, you know, I like to do things to the ponies I love" Blue said, scratching the back of his head. "Besides... I'm a romantic. This sort of thing is what I do."

When she heard him say that, Twilight smiled and then said:

"I’m sorry, I just... I'm not very used to being treated like this. I mean, first was the picnic at our first date and then that surprise at the masked ball."

"You're right" Blue said. "I think I have to control my impulsiveness. But, in the meantime, can we appreciate this dinner?"

"Depends" Twilight replied, smiling. "It was you who did it?"

"You can believe so" Blue replied, smiling in the same way.

"Well, so I guess it's best we eat it" Twilight said, jokingly. "We don’t want to waste this wonderful dinner. By the way, where are Spike and Owlowiscious?"

"Oh, I asked Spike for him and Owlowiscious giving us this moment alone. We have all the night to ourselves. I hope you don’t mind."

"Well, it was Spike who decided that and Owlowiscious only followed him because he wanted to. Of course I don’t mind But let's start eating before it gets cold."

They began eating, using their magic to use the silverware. As they ate, they chatted and exchanged stories. Blue told Twilight some stories about him and Shining when they studied in the academy, where some made the young alicorn laugh. She also told him some stories about some of her adventures with her friends which also make Blue laugh.

They had never been in this way. Normally, when they were alone or the two exchanged kisses, or embraced themselves or gave long strolls, often making them in the Oasis of the Hearth. But that was the first date where they were talking and know each other better after being separated for years.

Twilight just tell Blue about her first trip to the Grand Galloping Gala, telling him how that night finished. Upon hearing that, Blue laughed for a few seconds.

"Really?" he asked. "The animals invaded the ballroom persecuted by Fluttershy?"

"I know, it sounds crazy, but you can believe it" Twilight said. "Rarity also threw pieces of apple pie to Blueblood."

That made Blue laugh even more, in a way he almost choked. He said:

"I would love to have seen that scene. It must have been hilarious seeing that snob prince covered in pie."

"I also have not seen the scene, but it must have been hilarious when Rarity lost her temper with him."

"I wish I had been there."

Then there was a pause. The two looked intently and then Blue asked:

"I would love to hear more stories of yours."

"Well, offhoof, I don’t remember one specific" Twilight said. "But I have up there my photo album. When we're finished eating the diner, I'll show you."

When they finished dinner, Twilight led Blue to her bedroom.

"Well, where did I put that album?" Twilight asked, reaching the top of the stairs and entering in her bedroom.

When he entered in Twilight bedroom, Blue observed and commented:

"Wow, your room is really cute. It's so clean and organized. You should see mine. It's a mess."

"Yeah, you always were a bit disorganized" Twilight agreed, while searching for the photo album. "But my brother was also like that before I give him some tips about organization. If you want, I also can give some."

"That would be perfect."

So Twilight found the album and sat on her bed, where she opened it. Blue sat beside her. Twilight was showing him the photos she had on the album, as she told him when they were taken.

Then, while Twilight showed Blue a photo taken during Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy’s visit to Rainbow Dash when she was at the Wonderbolts Academy, their muzzle approached in such a way that the two looked at each other in a way that their attention was diverted from the album and then they started kissing, making Twilight let the album fall to the ground.

The two kissed and caressed the face of one another. They stayed like that for a while, but then the kissing began to be increasingly intense and passionate. When this started happening, Twilight separate her lips from Blue’s and told him:

"I think we'd better stop here."

"What's going on?" Blue asked. "You were not like it?"

"It’s not that" Twilight replied, while using her magic to put the photo album where it was. "It's just... I do not know if I'm ready to take the next step."

"What step?" Blue asked.

"You know..." Twilight said. "That step."

"But what are you..." Blue began, who then realized. "Oh, I get it."

There was an awkward pause of a few seconds and Blue says:

"Twilight, listen me, I don’t want to pressure you and I don’t intend to do so. I love you and we only do it if you want."

"Really?" Twilight asked.

Blue waved.

"But you've been with a lot of mares" Twilight said. "I hate to think that I will not be as good as them."

"Don’t exaggerate" Blue said. "I hadn’t so many marefriends as that. Furthermore, they were just unimportant adventures. You are different. I love you and I know that you will never disappoint me, in anything."

That speech made Twilight's eyes fill with tears and she smiled, saying then:

"What sweet words. You are so sweet."

"I do and say whatever it is needed to see you smile" Blue said.

The two then gave a hug to each other. Twilight felt herself so good, feeling Blue’s hug. He made her feel more relaxed and secure. Only made her be with more certain that he was the stallion who she wanted to stay with forever.

When they finished the hug with Blue holding her hooves gently and do his warm smile, she looked at him and said:

"Blue ... I want to do it."

It took Blue completely by surprise, leaving him gaping.

"Wait, do you want... Are you sure?"

Twilight nodded and said:

"I always dreamed that my first time would be with the stallion of my dreams, and that stallion was always you. And now, you made me be sure that it is you who I want to be with."

Those words were surprising for Blue, but he smiled then answered:

"If this is really what you want and if you are really sure, I will try to meet your expectations."

But before he can touch her lips, Twilight asked:

"Do you promise me it will not hurt?"

"Twilight, I will never hurt you" Blue replied. "How could I?"

Twilight smiled and then the two started kissing. Their kisses became more intense and then Twilight began to let herself fall in the bed with Blue over her and then they both started to get involved in their love.

The next day dawned radiant. The sun's rays illuminated Ponyville, causing it to glow. It didn’t take long until they found the library and start stepping through Twilight’s bedroom window.

She was in her bed, lying down sleeping under the covers with her head resting on Blue’s chest and enveloped by his forelegs. It could see that the two had a slight smile on their face. The rays hit their eyes and woke Twilight, who opened her eyes. It took a while to think about what had just happened. Had it been a dream? Only when she saw that she was lying next to Blue who was embraced her that she realized that what had actually happened. She and Blue had made love.

Twilight could not believe that it had happened. She felt an immense joy that she couldn’t explain. That had been so magical and yet so natural. It was the best moment of her life.

She turned slowly to Blue in a way to not wake him and watched him sleep. He looked so serene. She never thought that someday she would see him like that.

It was then Blue also started waking and Twilight saw him open his eyes and show her their beautiful shade of blue. Seeing Twilight right in front of him smiling, Blue smiled and said:

"It tastes as good wake up and see a goddess as the first thing I see."

Twilight blushed with the complement and said:

"You have to stop saying things like that. If you continue saying complements to me, my coat will become red."

"I’m just telling the truth" Blue said. "You're a goddess. I never had a night like this."

"Well, me neither" Twilight sighed. "Tonight was... There’s not even words."

"So that means you liked your first time?" Blue asked.

Twilight nodded and Blue sighed with relief and said, as he passed his hoof through her mane:

"Good. I didn’t want to disappointed you."

"You would never disappointed me" Twilight replied.

They both smiled and started kissing and embracing themselves. Then Thwilight’s alarm clock started sounding and she broke the kiss, turning to the clock and seeing the time.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed. "Look at the time!"

She stood up and started to head to the bathroom.

"What?" Blue said, rising.

"I have a meeting with the Mayor in forty-five minutes" Twilight replied, as she stepped into the bathtub and began to take a shower. "I have to take a shower and then make breakfast."

"Just the job to separate us" Blue said.

"Well, we have responsibilities," said Twilight, while taking a shower. "We cannot run from them."

"Oh, I wish I could do that" Blue said, lying down again with his hooves behind his head and staring the ceiling.

Five minutes later, Twilight came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her mane and said:

“Come on, go take a shower while I finish arrange me to prepare the breakfast."

Blue sighed and then he stood up and began to head to the bathroom, telling Twilight as he passed by her:

"I love that authoritative air of yours."

Twilight smiled, while rolling her eyes, and then she just finished of drying her mane and then brushed it. After being perfectly presentable, she down the stairs, raised the tableware of the dinner of yesterday and prepared the breakfast. When she finished preparing toasts and coffee, Blue down the stairs a bit scruffy because of the shower, but reasonably presentable.

"Wow, toast and coffee" he said. "I love a breakfast like that."

"So it’s better you hurry up before Spike and Owlowiscious arrive" Twilight replied.

"Come on, I cannot unless enjoy the breakfast that my dear marefriend prepared?" Blue asked, jokingly, using his magic to grab a toast to take a bite and drink some coffee.

"It’s not that" Twilight said. "I just don’t want to cause too much embarrassment."

"You're the boss" Blue said, while chewing.

He finished drinking his coffee and then took on some toasts saying:

"I'll take these to the path."

Using his magic, he made his saddlebags levitate to him, put them and then say goodbye to Twilight.

"Goodbye" Blue said, planting a kiss on Twlight’s cheek.

"Goodbye" Twilight replied.

Blue then headed to the exit, opened the door and, after giving a last look at Twilight, left.

After he left, Twilight sat at the table to take the breakfast, not stopping smile at the thought of what had happened last night.

It was then that her thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. Spike entered, followed by Owlowiscious that flew to his nest.

"At last" Twilight said. "Where did you slept?"

"In Applejack’s" Spike replied. "Given that Blue wanted to dinner with you with a romantic scenario. By the way, how did it go?"

"Good" Twilight replied. "We had lots of fun."

"Yes, by Blue’s air when I saw him leaving the library, it seems that was a very fun night" Spike said with a certain tone of cynicism.

Twilight nearly choked with his coffee when Spike said that.

"Sorry, but I have to go" Twilight said, standing up and starting to head for the exit. "There’s a few minutes left for the meeting with the Mayor. See you later."

And having said that, she left the library.

"She thinks she can fool me by pretending that nothing happened, but, despite being a baby dragon, I know exactly what happened between her and Blue."

"Who" Owlowiscious hooted.

"Oh, please, we’ll not start that again, will we?" Spike asked.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry, but I wasn't thinking in making this chapter, but later I thought I should show how Twilight and Blue's relationship was developing.