• Published 26th Apr 2014
  • 3,657 Views, 83 Comments

Twilight and Blue Sword - Rakoon1



What happen when a mare fall in love with her big brother's best friend? Does it brings problems for a fraternal relationship? That's what happens with Twilight. Will she be able to overcome all this problems and get the love?

  • ...
15
 83
 3,657

Repercussions, Part II

Note: In this chapter we will see Blue Sword’s reaction after his first kiss with Twilight.

Blue, after Twilight have gone flying from the oasis, ended up also for go out of there, leaving to face the snow, the cold and the wind in the direction the Crystal Empire.

But something weird happened while he was there. Something that had never happened before. It seemed that their emotions came to the fore and had controlled him. He experienced various sensations she had never felt before, especially when it came to Twilight.

He always had a special affection for Twilight because she was the younger sister of his best friend and she was like his little sister too, which was great because he never had a close relationship with his older sister, Dahlia. He and Twilight had shared special moments together, like when they joined themselves to gather Cadance and Shining when they broke up years ago. But only now he looked Twilight as a beautiful and attractive mare and not as small and funny filly he had known years ago.

He had to admit that he had been enchanted when he saw Twilight after so long without seeing each other, but the fact that he saw her as the sister inhibited that hidden desire. Only when he found that unbelievable oasis that he saw her through the eyes of a stallion and when they kissed, it was like if time had stopped. Even he, who has kissed other mares, had never felt what he had felt when he kissed Twilight, and when she ran away, he felt a great heaviness in his heart. But also he couldn’t blame her, because, if he saw her as a sister, she saw him as a brother, besides being her B.B.B.F.F.’s best friend.

Eventually, he reach the Crystal Empire and then the castle, entering with the guards making him a salute. While advancing through the corridors, eventually he met Shining.

"Ah, I see you have returned" he said. "How'd it go?"

"What?" Blue said, distractedly.

"The patrol" Shining replied. "You know, that patrol I asked you to do to see if there were signs of Changelings."

"Oh sure" Blue said. "Well... it was okay. I found none... Changelings. But we must be vigilant. I found some... tracks that can be theirs."

Hearing him talking that way, Shining realized that something was wrong.

"Blue, is everything right?" he asked. "You look weird."

"No, I’m okay" Blue answered. "I'm just... tired."

"Well, the ponies are weird today" Shining commented. "First my sister and now you."

"Your sister?" Blue repeated, becoming interested. "Has she come down with something? Is it something serious?"

"I don’t know" Shining replied. "She just suddenly appeared and went to her room. I wanted to talk with her, but Cadance said it was better that she talk to Twilight. I think it's one of those mare talks. However, I feel that they are hiding something from me, but I'll find out. You can bet on it. Well, I think it’s better go see the report of the others who were patrolling. See you later."

And having said that, he walked away. When Shining were out of sight, Blue began to head to Twilight’s door to talk with her. He had to clarify things with her. It was then he crossed with Cadance, who was coming from the opposite direction.

"Hello, Blue" she greeted.

"Cadance, I know you were talking to Twilight" Blue said. "By changes she..."

"Are you asking if she told me about your kiss?" Cadance asked. "Yes, she did."

Blue sighed and said:

"I have to talk with her. I have to tell her..."

"If I were you, Blue, I would let she be" Cadance advised. "What happened was too much for her to handle at once."

Blue looked down. Despite wanting to really talk with Twilight, even if it was with a door separating them, he realized what she should be feeling and thought she had every right to want to be alone to think. Then he raised his head and said:

"Okay, I'll give her the space she needs."

And having said that, he began to move away, heading in the way he had come, but Cadance called him:

"Blue."

He turned to her she asked, getting to his border:

"Do you know what you felt when you kissed Twilight?"

"Why do you want to know?" Blue asked back.

"I want to understand what you really felt when you kissed her" she replied. "I can assure you that what you going to tell me, will not leave here."

Blue thought about it and then replied:

"It's... hard to explain. I’m not sure what I felt when... the kiss happened. But one thing I am sure: I liked that kiss and I felt things I never felt before for any mare. I felt hot and my heart sped up a lot, and I felt a sensation in my belly."

"Well, it seems obvious to me" Cadance replied with a slight smile. "I think what you felt was a spark of love, something that I'm sure you never truly felt by a mare."

"Wait, are you saying that I'm in love with Twilight?" Blue asked. "Really? That is not just attraction?"

Cadance waved, saying:

“I’m one hundred per cent sure.”

That left Blue wrap up in his thoughts. He never has been in love for no real mare. He always avoided falling in love, because of all the pain that would cause both parties if the relationship didn’t went well. That situation was all new to him.

Blue gave a slight laugh and said:

"I think I also need time for me to process all this."

Cadance smiled and said:

"I’m glad to hear it."

Blue, after a farewell, started to walk away.

Seeing him walking away, Cadance smiled. Having joined Blue Sword and Twilight at the Oasis of the Heart was a great idea. The spark between the two had created a small flame. Now, it was only a matter of time before the two reflected on everything that they needed to and she hoped that they both understand each other and feed that little flame of love.