• Published 22nd Apr 2014
  • 6,121 Views, 70 Comments

Fluttercrinkle: (The Remake) - AlliePastel



Fluttershy has a secret habit which she'd kept underwraps until one faithful event when Twilight shows up uninvited. (Warning: Ageplay)

  • ...
51
 70
 6,121

Come Together

Griping the door handle, Fluttershy opened the doorway to her little sanctuary. Although now, it was no longer a sanctuary; It felt more like a playroom, or maybe a little salon? It didn’t matter; she no longer felt any guilt in residing within its pastel colored walls.

“So, you wanna continue wearing diapers Fluttershy?” Twilight said, guiding her friend to the changing table.

Fluttershy giggled a bit. ‘Of course she wanted to wear diapers. They were so much more comfortable than protection pads. Not to mention she a million of them… well not a literal million, but a good thousand.’ She nodded, “Course’ I do Twily, I can’t be a baby without diapers!”

“You’re not a baby you know?” The girl in plaid said carefully unfolding a diaper, “I don’t feel like I’m taking care of a baby. I just feel like I’m bonding with really cute little women.”

“Y-You think I’m a woman?” Fluttershy mouthed, not fully believing those words. ‘No one believed she was a women, perhaps a lady, but never a women.’

“Whadda you mean Twilight?” Fluttershy asked shifting her rump awkwardly in the air.

“Well, I think you’re really maturing. Maybe not physically, but you seem so much better socially. It seems like a week ago, you would have completely freaked out when Rarity saw you naked, or after the whole ordeal at the store. But now you seem different…” Twilight pushed the diaper under her friend’s naked bottom.

Fluttershy let go of the suspension in her backside, dropping it on top of the warm touch of her friend’s silky hands. Feeling her retract them, the timid girl felt her bottom fall upon a puffy padded surface. Strangely enough, her bottom squashed against the plush material, only to flatten like a balloon.

“Huh? Is there something different with this diaper?” Fluttershy asked as the very crinkly diaper wrapped around her hips.

“Oh…” Twilight sounded, securing the diaper’s tapes around her friend’s waist, “They’re new diapers, plastic backed as I recall. They’re a whole lot more ‘poofy’ aren’t they?”

Fluttershy giggled, sitting up and shifting awkwardly in her seat, “Hehe, they’re really funny feeling, but SO comfy! Why wasn’t I wearing these diapers earlier?”

Twilight smiled, “Cause’ silly, the other diapers I was putting on you were designed to look like baby diapers. The difference is they’re made for adults who have enuresis, not total incontinence.”

“Really?” Fluttershy asked, striking a curious glare at the front of her diaper, “But there’s pictures!”

The caretaker shrugged, “I dunno sweetie, they’re shaped for a teenager. I suppose you buy them all to look childish though, don’t you?”

“Oh…” Fluttershy kicking her diaper cover to ground, “See, I’m just a child at best!”

“You are not!” Twilight said helping Fluttershy off from the changing table, “You’re beautiful young women with some… desires.”

“Thanks Twily.” Fluttershy smiled,

With a forceful clasp, Twilight grabbed her friend’s hand, “Come on Crinkle-pants, I wanna get changed too!”

“But I thought we were eating first?”

Twilight stopped, letting go of Fluttershy’s hand in the living room. Spotting her bags by the door, she rushed over to pull out something; new pajamas to be exact.

Ignoring her friend, Fluttershy walked over to her couch and sat down. The diaper still crinkling louder than ever, it offered a bizarre comfort to her rump. Almost as if she were sitting on a balloon, it felt… nice.

Smiling, she shifted around, finding herself a comfortable groove to sink into. Finding her legs hanging off the side of the couch, not far enough to reach the floor, she began instinctively swinging them. She moved her attention back at her now half naked friend. Twilight looked to be removing her pants.

Twilight was focused in getting out of Applejack’s spare clothes. They were fine looking, but they fit tight in painful places. She kicked her pants off her ankles and pulled a silky pearl colored night gown over top of her body. Taking a small stock from her back, she placed it on top of her head and posed,

“You like it?” She asked.

It took a moment for Fluttershy to catch up to her friend’s inquisition. She blinked a few times before smiling, “Oh yeah-yeah. I’m sorry, I was just thinking about what I wanted to wear to bed…”

Twilight pulled out a set of white booties and slipped them over her feed, “Oh, I think I might have something that you might enjoy. I’m not sure though, you wanna eat first?”

Fluttershy shrugged her shoulders, “I dunno, I suppose it’d be alright. Uh, what’s for dinner?”

“I dunno Flutterwonder…” Twilight said walking into the kitchen, “How about some baby food and mommy milk?”

Blushing the timid girl shook her head, “Oh, please no! I can’t stand anymore baby food, it’s so un-filling. Between my pottying earlier and the lack of food, I’m really starting to get hungry!”

Twilight looked around, “Oh…” she said walking over to the house phone, “How about pizza?”

The timid girl nodded, “Mmm-mmhm! That sounds yummy!”. Turning unto her back, she rested her head on the couch’s arm.

She closed her eyes. Crossing her arms, she relaxed and listened to the soothing background noise of her air conditioning unit as it kicked in. The gentle whisping sound the AC produced made the air a delight to listen to. Of the experience was short lived as Twilight was close by to impede on the gentle willowing noise of the room around her.

Hopping unto the couch, Twilight delved into her friend’s arms; her skirt flittering gently as she sprawled her legs open, over her small friend’s stomach.

Fluttershy squirmed a little bit, shifting under the full weight of her girlfriend. Taking a deep breath, she tried pushing against her friend’s stomach; it couldn’t be done.

“Hehe, you have really nice abs, you know that Twily?” the small girl commented, blushing at the intimacy of her and her friend.

“I know. I like to stay in shape you know? Momma bear has to keep her little cub safe after all!” Twilight said, lifting her dress.

The small girl’s aqua eyes immediately set focus to Twilight’s nether as they grinded against her flat tummy. Of course this was the opposite of a problem. Nothing divided Twilight’s radiating flesh from her own but a set of cotton panties.

“Fluttershy? Fluttershy?” Twilight questioned, dropping her dress, gaining the attention from her friend. “You’re not trying to be a naughty girl are you?”

“Hehe, no…” The timid girl said looking into her friend’s eyes and smirking, “I’m not a bad girl… I promise.”

“I believe you…” Twilight said getting up and walking towards the house phone by the door.

Blinking her eyes a few times in disbelief, Fluttershy sat up and pouted. ‘Twilight is such a tease!’ she thought to herself. She watched as Twilight as she dialed the number and made the order. Waiting patiently, she leaned over to grab the remote control.

“Wanna watch cartoons Flutterbuns?” Twilight asked, sitting down next to her friend.

“I dunno…” Fluttershy said, leaning her head against Twilight’s shoulder, “I’m happy just to spend time with you.”

Twilight smirked, “Hehe, glad to hear it baby! Maybe I’ll just turn on the nature channel and we could cuddle?”

Fluttershy smiled, “I-I’d like that a lot.”

Taking the remote from her friend, Twilight turned on the T.V and entered the station number. It’d been forever since she’d used a T.V, there was never time to watch T.V when you had books to read and she always did.

“Mmm!” Fluttershy moaned as she nuzzled her forehead against Twilight’s arm, “You’re so pretty in your little dress. I like it a lot, very soft!”

“You think?” Twilight said, wrapping her arm around Fluttershy’s waist and pulling them closer together. Being with Fluttershy made Twilight smiled, not only was the girl cuddly, but she was also really lovey too.

“Mmm!” the timid girl moaned again, as she turned on her back and laid her head into Twilight’s lap. Smiling, she looked upwards at her girlfriend’s subtle features. Twilight’s face was a little bit innocent. Not so much to make her look extremely young, but still enough to give her a joyful smile. But the way her eyes seemed to glimmer made her attractive, it reminded her that Twilight wasn’t the reclusive book worm she once knew.

“My baby…” Twilight said brushing Fluttershy’s hair with her hand.

The moment passed as the two found each other grossed in their eyes. The company of the each other’s touch was enough to keep them fascinated; enough so that they’d completely forgotten about watching T.V all together.

A sudden ringing at the door bell, alarmed them both and sent Twilight hopping up on her feet. Throwing a nearby blanket to her half naked girlfriend, Twilight shouted, “Just a minute!” before running to the door.

“Sorry about that…” Twilight said bending down to get the wallet she’d left in her pants on the ground.

“No problem ma’am” a rather charismatic male voice sang.

Twilight looked up, it was a guy with straight brunette hair, wearing a yellow t-shirt with a iron colored wrist watch. Handing him the money, she asked, “What’s your name?”

“The name is caramel…” He said enticed by the girl’s smile. Suddenly, the realization hit him as he recognized the royal face, “Oh, Princess Twilight!” He nodded, bowing and handing the pizza up like an offer.

“Hehe, that’s right. It’s nice to meet you. I’ll uh… I’ll see you later…” she finished grabbing the pizza and shutting the door.

“Foods here!” Twilight cheered, walking over to Fluttershy.

“Hehe, yum!” Fluttershy smiled, looking up with anticipation at her friend. ‘Finally, solid food at last!’

“Are you excited baby?” Twilight said, sitting on the couch and opening the box. It was obvious that Fluttershy was excited, she was bouncing her knee up and down uncontrollably; Not to mention that adorable goofy grin she was giving the pizza box.

Fluttershy nodded, reaching for a slice of the pizza. At first it seemed she was going to take a big bit, but she ended up only eating a small nibble.

“Mmm…” she moaned, taking more small nibbles.

Twilight grabbed a pizza and took a bite. Following proper etiquette, she waited until she was done eating the slice to talk, “Hehe, it is. I hope you don’t mind that it’s cheese? I know you’re kinda a picky eater.”

It was obvious Fluttershy’s attention was absorbed by the slice of pizza she was diligently munching away on. Each time she sank her mouth into the pizza, she let out cute little squeaks of joy.

“Hehe, you’re like a little mousy.” The caretaker teased, bringing her friend in for a hug.

Fluttershy smiled, enjoying her friend’s simile. It made her giggle a little bit, she did think mice were pretty cute after all. Nuzzling her friend’s shoulder, Fluttershy asked, “Am I mommy’s little mousy?”

Shaking her head, the timid girl’s girlfriend correct, “Nope. You’re mommy bear’s little cub, remember?”

“Hehe, you’re right!” the smaller girl, cheered, nuzzling her friend’s shoulder.

Twilight nodded, before taking a bite of her pizza. Looking over at her friend, the corners of her mouth peeked. Fluttershy had stained her white shirt somehow, almost like she dropped the pizza on the tummy.

“Awe, does baby need to be fed?” she teased, pointing to the tomato stain on her friend’s shirt.

Fluttershy shook her head, “Uh-unh, I just need a bib I think. I’m almost full anyway…” Fluttershy said, working on her third and final slice of pizza.

“Hehe, a light weight I see?” the girl in the pearly white gown said, taking another bite of her pizza. It’d been a bit heavy for herself; she wasn’t used to eating junk food. Especially with her assistance’s home cooking. He of course was working military with Shining.

Fluttershy put her half-finished slice back in the box and blushed, “Uh-just full… I-I wanna save some room for something else.” She said blushing.

Twilight finished the slice and shut the pizza box, most of the pizza was gone, but for one lasts slice. She pushed the box to the far end of the table, lovingly looking at her best friend. Perhaps it was just the full tummy, but she felt all warm and fuzzy inside, “Come on baby, you wanna sit on Mommy’s lap?”

Nodding, the small girl scotched her rump so she was sitting on top of her friend’s lap, her back to her friend’s face, “Hehe, like that?”

“Hehe, something like that Crinkle-butt!” Twilight said, wrapping her arms around Fluttershy’s chest, “Aren’t you just the most adorable little thing?” she said, subliminally bouncing Fluttershy up and down with her knee.

Fluttershy melted in her friend’s arms, enjoying the steady beat that Twilight was producing. It was soothing in a way, like rocking but faster paced. Of course, that was the opposite of a problem for her. Despite being so introverted, she spontainious things sometimes. It was a bit funny to her how each time she bounced; a loud crinkle could be heard from her diaper.

Twilight calmed her knee and lowered her arms to fit around her friend’s waist, “Awe, my baby!” she said before kissing the back of Fluttershy’s neck.

A devious thought came to mind as Twilight grabbed the bottom of Fluttershy’s white-t and pulled upwards and over her head. After a few tugs, her friend was exposed; the shirt tossed to the side of the couch.

All of a sudden, the small girl herself froze as her body slowly radiated a tangible heat. It was cute really; she must have been flustered by this point.

Weakly smiling, Fluttershy squirmed in her friend’s arms, “No T-shirt? How come?”

“Cause babies are naked sometimes…” Twilight said, kissing her friend’s neck, “Plus you’re not my baby really, you’re my girlfriend. I wanna see you naked sometimes…” She finished, brushing her friend’s hair with a wave of her hand, “Brilliant girl.”

Resting her neck backwards, the timid girl smirked, “Am I your girl now? Or am I your baby girl? You make me seem like I’m all cutesy and adorable, then you go ahead calling me attractive. What am I to you?”

Twilight placed both her hands on the hips of her friend. Moving them up and down, she slowly leaned in to kiss the nape of her friend’s neck.

“You nothing and everything I’ve ever loved. My Soul of flame, hell in high heels, you’re my impossible girl.”

Blushing, Fluttershy smiled. Shifting her body around on her friend’s lap, she turned the same direction on the couch as if she’d been lying on it.

“And you’re my mommy Twilight, you’re my caretaker, you’re the apple of my eye… you’re my companion.”

“You’re really too good to me Fluttershy. You know I’ve waited my whole life for someone to be there for me the way you do; holding my hand each day of the year. Making me feel like I’ve been born for a reason, as if my was, now, and forever were all formulated so we could share just a few perfect moments with eachother.”

“I know how you feel Twilight…” Fluttershy said, staring star eyed at her best friend in the world, “I-I wanna spend my life with you, you know; cuddling, talking, and eating. I-I don’t ever wanna see you go; never, not even for a second. Please always be there for me.”

Breathing a bit heavier now, the girl leaned in to draw her lips upon her friend’s forehead, “Fluttershy, you know I always will.”

“You-uh…” Fluttershy smiled. Her face lit up with a shade of red that got progressively hotter and hotter. Her arms wrapped around her friend’s neck, she leaned her looked upwards at her friend.

Closing their eyes, the aligned their lips and kissed, smashing the puckered flesh against each other. Slowly, the two’s tongues entered each other’s mouths as they formulated incomprehensible moans.

Suddenly, the two became touchier. Fluttershy started grinding her sprawled legs into the front of Twilght’s skirt. Twilight meanwhile rubbed her hands up and down Fluttershy’s sides, pulling her naked body close to her own.

As the two were enticed with each other, the sound of a stopping car and sights of a bright light came through the room’s windows...

Author's Note:

The story has been edited on 7/21/2014, "For the Benefit of Scootaloo" is no longer it's official sequel, from now on it's an alternative timeline!

The next chapter will be out in about a week!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! ~England ^-^