• Published 22nd Apr 2014
  • 6,120 Views, 70 Comments

Fluttercrinkle: (The Remake) - AlliePastel



Fluttershy has a secret habit which she'd kept underwraps until one faithful event when Twilight shows up uninvited. (Warning: Ageplay)

  • ...
51
 70
 6,120

Apples and Feedings

Time droned on as Fluttershy anticipated her embarrassment. This is going to be humiliating! What will Applejack think when she finds out about the diapers and the roleplaying? These questions boggled Fluttershy’s mind, as she nuzzled her head more and more against her friend’s breast.

The small girl kept a frown as she tried to focus her attention on anything that didn’t involve giving her friend an explanation. She raised one hand into her eyesight and looked at it in fine detail, every small line drawing more and more attention to her naked palm.

“Fluttershy, are you alright? You look a bit hot.” Twilight said, petting her friend’s hair.

Fluttershy’s attention refocused on her friend’s statement. She didn’t feel hot, more flustered than anything. Of course she felt flustered, she didn’t agree to being baby-sat, she just wanted to relax a bit.

Doing a small sigh, She nuzzled her head against her friend’s chest again, “Its nothing Twily, I-I’m just nervous alright?”

Twilight nodded, “It’s alright Flutter baby! Applejack just really wanted to do this, and I figure it’d help you a lot!”

Rolling her eyes, the small girl used her hand to brush her bangs away from her face. ‘What was helpful about having another friend know about this part of her life, what was Twilight thinking?’ She closed her eyes and pretended that it wasn’t happening; that this all was happening.

Months and months of secrets all gone in the blink of an eye; and yet, the thought of Twilight helping her through it made it almost doable.

“Are you comfy Fluttershy?” Twilight said, hugging Fluttershy with one arm.

The timid girl nodded as she continued to think of her predicament.

Suddenly, the creaking noise coming from the doorway alarmed the two girls. Fluttershy of course clung harder unto Twilight’s figure, and turned her face completely towards her friend’s chest.

“Heh, you two doing alright?” A blond figure asked, stepping lightly through the door, “Also hey, I hope you didn’t mind me coming in uninvited!”

The cuddling duo drew their attention towards the intruder. The much bigger one smiled, gesturing her friend to come in, “Come on Applejack, you can sit right next to us!” Twilight readjusted her seat on the couch a few notches.

Applejack walked in, kicking the door behind her. In her hand, she carried a small brown canvas bag, filled with Twilight’s much needed clothing. She sat down, causing the other two girls to shake a bit in the process. Applejack wasn’t fat by any means; she was the fittest of them all at that. Obviously, hours of working on the farm gave her muscles which gained her a bit of weight.

Turning her attention towards her friends, Applejack grinned at the two’s sheer affection for each other. Without making too much noise, Applejack leaned over and set the bag on the floor, “Umm… your clothes are in there Twilight. I-I’m ready when you are.”

Fluttershy broke her head away from Twilight and stared her directly in her eyes. She noticed Twilight forming a small grin, it wasn’t much, but reassuring none the less. Likewise, Fluttershy grinned and let go of her tight hug around her friend.

Positions were exchanged as Twilight handed Fluttershy over to Applejack, who sat the small girl on her lap. Naturally, the small girl reached her fragile arms around her farmer friend’s neck for balance.

Blushing, the young girl squeaked, “Hey Applejack!” She closed her eyes, every crinkle her diaper made in the background sounded like a loud pop in her ears. ‘Did Applejack even know she was wearing them?’

Twilight stood up, taking the bag with her in the process, “I’ll be back guys. Applejack, there’s a bottle of milk by the couch. Don’t worry about accidents, I just changed Fluttershy, so she should be good for the next couple of hours alright?”

“Gotcha!” Applejack said, leaning over to grab the bottle of milk, “I suppose you’re wearing a diaper underneath your pretty little dress?”

Nervously, Fluttershy nodded in confirmation. There wasn’t a reason to deny her shame. Certainly anyone could feel her padded bottom through the dress, the diaper was awful poofy after all.

Applejack grinned sympathetically, “Are you havin’ bathroom troubles or something? Twilight told me about your little game of role play. I think it’s a bit cute to be honest, but you probley already know that. Now I ain’t sayin’ I understand you interest in dressin’ so young, but I ain’t gonna blame you for wanting to.”

Instinctively, Fluttershy nestled her head against Applejack, the same way she did with Twilight.

“A-are you o.k with this Applejack? D-do you think I’m a freak for liking this?”

Applejack hugged the small girl, one hand petting her back, the other one pressing the back of Fluttershy’s head closer to her plaid covered chest. After a small sigh, Applejack smiled, “Well Sugercube, I ain’t familiar with it, but I’m enjoying it enough. Heh. The real question is, are you enjoying this?”

Fluttershy likewise sighed, “I don’t even know Applejack.”

“Is something on your mind Suger? You’re usually not this uh… cuddly.” Applejack said, rubbing her hand up and down the girl’s back again.

Fluttershy blushed, “I’ve just been having some trust issues and stuff. I-I’ve been feeling so lonely and I-I umm…”

“You don’t have to tell me about it Fluttershy if you don’t wanna.”

The timid girl closed her eyes, “I-it’s alright Applejack. I’ve just been feeling really lonely, and Wiona’s ‘departure’ really made me start thinking about death and stuff. I don’t wanna die alone Applejack!”

“Is that why you were so quick to accepting Twilight right? Twilight, she loves you doesn’t she?”

“She does Applejack, she loves me a whole lot and I love her! S-she understands me, I think she knows what I’ve gone through. Maybe she wasn’t abandoned by her parents, but she knows the world like I do, and she’s just afraid like I am. I need her Applejack!”

Applejack closed her eyes, “You know y’all are taught from day one that two things have to fit perfectly together to be beautiful. As if there really was perfection in a world that founded on chaos and holy intervention. We all have different beliefs in this here world. But it seems you found what you were missing this whole time, and I’m certainly glad you did too.”

Fluttershy looked up, “Y-you’re giving us a blessing aren’t you?”

The farm girl nodded, “Yeah, somethin’ like that. I’m just giving you my two cents here. I don’t know much about Twilight, but she spent her whole life trapped in her room from what Shining told me. Don’t underestimate how fast she wants to move Fluttershy, she used to be lonelier than you think.”

“Oh my.” Fluttershy said giving her friend a slight smirk.

“Heh, you’re funny Fluttershy. Y’all want me to umm… feed you? I’m not sure how much longer that milk will stay cold. Then again, do you drink pasteurized milk?

“Sometimes…” Fluttershy said looking down at the bottle, “Mind feeding me? I don’t think Twilight wants me to feed myself, at least not for a little bit. It’s a bit of a thing we’re doing.”

“No problem.” The farm girl said, picking the bottle up from the ground.

Slowly, she brought the bottle up to Fluttershy’s lips. Lovingly, Applejack anchored on arm around Fluttershy and pulled her in for a side hug. Closing her eyes, she rested her own forehead against the side of her friend’s head.

Fluttershy closed her eyes and rest the side of her head on her friend’s chest. Lightly she suckled steadily; the faint heartbeat of Applejack’s acted as a metronome for a perfect synchronization.

Quietly, Twilight stepped into the room. She wore a light pink plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled half way up her arms, plain blue jeans, and black ankle socks. Odd it seemed Applejack was roughly the same size as her, but that couldn’t be the case. Perhaps they were just old clothes that Applejack outgrew?

It didn’t really matter much anyhow, all that mattered was Fluttershy seemed more than content in Applejack’s arms. It all went to plan; no, it when even better than expected.

For several more minutes, Twilight watched in admiration as Fluttershy strided to drink every last sip of her milk. Like any perfect moment however, Fluttershy eventually finished her bottle and fell quickly into the arms of Applejack.

“You know you’re awful cute right Fluttershy?” Applejack said swaying the timid girl gently back and forth in her arms, “How long did you keep this a secret? How long did you keep all this a secret?”

Pressure seemingly built up in the small girls mind as she fought back the urge to sob. Of course, no amount of suppression could hold back the tears in her increasingly redder eyes, “E-ever since I-I moved into this cottage.”

Applejack nodded a little bit, “I see. I suppose all this ties in with what you were sayin’ earlier bout’ death and all that. Well Fluttershy, I know love when I see it. If you’ve been waitin’ all this time for someone to spend now and eternity with, Twilight might just be the one.”

Fluttershy smiled, “D-do you really think so?”

“I know so Fluttershy.” Applejack said petting the back of Fluttershy’s hair.

The room remained silent as the two held each other tight, their eyes shut. Nothing could break the connection Fluttershy felt towards Applejack in that moment. It was as if Applejack really understood it all, at that she wanted to be with her regardless of returned affection.

Obviously the timid girl melted in the arms of Applejack. Why shouldn’t she? Applejack was holding her, caressing her, and in that moment she really felt loved. So loved she smiled.

Twilight broke the hug, calmly sitting next to her friends, “Hey guys.”

Fluttershy opened her eyes and turned attention to her girlfriend, “Oh, hey Twily. You look really nice in that outfit you know?”
Twilight smiled. It felt weird, now she was the timid one, “T-thank you baby. I think your little outfit looks really nice too. Same goes for you Applejack!”

Directing her attention towards the studious girl, Applejack nodded, “Thanks Sparkle-I mean Twilight! Hehe, my outfits basically the same as yours. Of course, my plaid is a bit redder and it’s a bit bigger too. I hope you found the underwear alright as well?”

Blushing, the purple haired girl nodded, “Hehe, yeah. I never thought you’d be one for pink and frilly Applejack. I suppose it’s better than the cartoonish ones Fluttershy had to wear.”

Slowly, Fluttershy sank a little bit, “Hehe, do you have something against Technicolor ponies hugging you butt?”
Rolling her eyes, Twilight laughed a little bit.

“No Fluttershy, it’s a bit of a tight fit though. I suppose that’s expected. Quite frankly I should have just tried wearing a diaper. It’d be a lot more comfortable and a lot less chafing.”

Applejack handed Fluttershy back over to Twilight, “I hate to interrupt, but I gotta head on home. Applebloom needs me to take her to her Girl Scout Jamboree or whatever. Anyhow, call me again sometime and we can do this again. I had fun Fluttershy, I’m glad you shared.”

“Oh…” Fluttershy said blushing, “Well thanks for helping me out Applejack; I won’t hold you, goodbye!”

Applejack nodded as she walked out of the doorway, “Goodbye y’all, I’ll talk to ya later!”

The eerie quiet of the Applejack leaving the property shadowed Twilight and Fluttershy’s peace. Diligently, the two waited for the apparent starting of the truck engine to end. By and by, the sounds of the farmer’s over all quiet engine seized.

The living room went silent as the two struggled for an excuse to talk. The tension in the room felt so strong, yet so distant. After all, the two could say nothing to eachother that’d make them feel awkward.

Fluttershy closed her eyes and blindly hugged onto Twilight.

“Huh?” Twilight said lifting her arms into the air, “Oh, You’re an affectionate one aren’t you. I’m just a big teddy bear to you I see?” A grin appeared on the girl’s face as she drew her friend into a similar embrace, “Well, you’re my teddy bear too you know?”

“Hehe, I just like booby hugs is all” Fluttershy said nuzzling her head against Twilight’s chest.

Giggling, the friend asked in sardonic fashion, “Haha, Booby hugs?”

“You know what I said Twily, they’re comfy alright?”

“Hehe, take it easier their Flutters…” Twilight leaned in kissing her friend on the forehead, “You now I don’t actually prefer boobs over a man’s chest. I think it has to do with experience though?”

Dimly, the small girl opened her eyes again, “Experience you say?”

“Well yeah Fluttershy, of course I’ve had experience.”

“W-what kind of experience?”

Twilight sifted her head back and forth, “Oh, you know! When Shining and I used to spend late nights at home back in my Secondary School days, him and I used to spend all our time together.”

“Oh my, Twilight did you and your brother-“

“Did we what?” Twilight asked a bit confused by her girlfriend’s statement. Her eyes widened as she gasped the implications of her friend’s remarks, “Ooh! No no no! We just cuddled a lot, specifically at night. He sometimes read stories to me in bed. I know it sounds dumb cuddling up next to him at such an old age, I was around six-teen, but I’ll always remember bonding with him those cool winter nights. That of course was before her joined the MI6 and such. Heck, ironically I think it was a book he read to me one of those nights that triggered his military fascination.”

Fluttershy let go of her hug around Twilight. Like a patient school girl, Fluttershy crossed her legs, arms, and leaned her head on Twilight’s shoulder, “What was the story Twilight?”

Twilight placed a finger on her chin, trying to recollect her memory.

“Let’s see now. I remember it was a particularly snowy autumn day; one of those transition days in late November, if you know what I mean?

Anyhow, the book was called ‘The Escapist”. It was a book all about a Secret Service Bauru member, specifically it’s about is espionage missions during the cold war.

Long story short, it talks all about an agent known best for his ability to persuade his colleges, friendly or not, into revealing their secrets. He also had an amazing view on human libraties, and my god he give a lot of monologues about his respect for the Enlightenment Era .

When he was caught trying to install a coup in the Soviet controlled Hungary, he was prosecuted fully by the KBG. Of course, that happened only after he’d talked to several officials about his ‘Western’ ideas of freedoms and such.”

Fluttershy turned her head to the side, “What about the Escapist? Did he die?”

Twilight nodded, “Mmmhmm. Thankfully his journal was found, after the Soviet had collapsed.”

The timid girl squinted her eyes, “Umm… what was that story supposed to prove?”

Smiling, Twilight nodded, “Simple Fluttershy, he was given the name ‘The Escapist’ as a metaphor. Even the suppression of the Soviet Union couldn’t stop him from spreading his ideals. In the end, the writer of the biography stated that, ‘There was never a situation he couldn’t get himself out of, not even in death. Although he died at the hands of his oppressors, his ideas lived beyond his tomb.”

“I still fail to see the point Twilight.”

Sighing, Twilight grabbed her friend’s hand and locked eye contact with her, “The point is, that even though you might die scared and alone, doesn’t mean that it was ever in vain.”

The timid girl closed her eyes as she begged to be coddled by Twilight, “B-but I-I…”

“Fluttershy, open your eyes and look at me!” Twilight watched her friend’s beautiful aqua eyes come back into full view, “Listen! In all 8 billion people on the world, there’s not a single one that wasn’t important. You’re important Fluttershy, you and all my friends are. You’re the most important person I’ve ever met in my life, and I just really thought you should know that.”

Fluttershy blushed, “T-that story, you’re trying to make a point here aren’t-“

The timid girl’s speech was interrupted with a sudden impact on her lips. All of a sudden, the penetrations of her small mouth lead to a sudden grinding against her tongue. The girl strided to push back Twilight with her hands, but her weak strength proved insufficient.

The kiss tasted sour. It was hard to explain, but the wet rubbing inside her mouth tasted of more desperation than lust. It was as if Twilight needed this kiss and refused to stop when she should’ve.

She understood the full motive of Twilight’s advances on her; she honestly didn’t mind the affection at all. Infact, it was a nice little thing Twilight did.

A devious thought popped into her mind as she struggled to distract the forceful pushing of her own tongue, around her own mouth. Smiling, Fluttershy reach out her hands, pushing them firmly into the soft squeezable masses that were Twilight’s breast.

Twilight couldn’t help but moan violently as her lover gave her the affection she so viciously craved. It flattered her, most importantly; it reminded her that this moment was more than real.

The plush softness hugging her backside, coupled with the firm squishiness of the breast in her hands made Fluttershy melt in the embraced of her friend. Smiling, the girl moaned as she allowed the pleasurable acceptance of her friend’s tongue wrap around her own with full consent.

Twilight had since lost the grip of her friend’s hands and slowly moved her own towards Fluttershy’s hips. In the heat of the moment, the studious girl inched her hands over the tapes of her friend’s diaper. While the dress served barrier between her own skin and her girlfriend’s, it didn’t make gripping the diaper any more of a problem.

Smiling, Twilight ripped the tapes of the diaper, releasing the scent of Fluttershy’s increasing arousal as a whole. There was no denying it, Fluttershy was starting to become more and more like her.

The fragile girl broke the kiss and gasped heavily for air. Alleviated from the confines of her friend’s mouth, she cracked a grin, “Y-You’re not alone Twilight. I love you so much. I-I’ve never felt this ‘funny’ when I’m around someone else!”

Slowly, Twilight leaned her head forward, pressing her and her friend’s foreheads gently against each other. Their eyes in immediate presence of each other, Twilight spoke, “Y-you’re my world Fluttershy…” Without a word, she brought her friend into a hug, “Put you diaper back on, it’s too early to do anything kinky.”

Fluttershy giggled, “Hehe, right…” The girl lifted her dress up slightly, revealing her untapped tab, “I don’t want to have an accident I guess. Would you mind taping the other side, it’s a bit difficult.”

Twilight nodded, “Of course Sweetie!” She lifted friend’s dress up a bit more, revealing its puffy entireness as a whole. Her friend’s diaper fully revealed, Twilight patted the front of it, “Cute design, does it feel comfy?”

Playfully, the timid girl kicked her legs, “Yeah, it’s like a little crinkly cloud. You outta try it out some time. Actually, could we cuddle some more first? I kinda want to talk to you about your brother…”

Author's Note:

In case you were curious, 'The Escapist' isn't a real novel. It's actually a play on the Youtuber "Escapist" main channel username.

He does really clever commentaries! ^-^

A link to his podcast channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Q4WBqNtMF_2GbIsGjic4A

That being said, the next chapter should be more warm and fuzzy stuff. Also, my faithful editor "anoadragon435" will have the story well edited within the next couple of days or so! ^-^

Anyhow, I hope you all have a wonderful day! ~England ^-^