• Published 22nd Apr 2014
  • 6,120 Views, 70 Comments

Fluttercrinkle: (The Remake) - AlliePastel



Fluttershy has a secret habit which she'd kept underwraps until one faithful event when Twilight shows up uninvited. (Warning: Ageplay)

  • ...
51
 70
 6,120

Swings and Ropes

Twilight swallowed a bit hard as she gripped the tabs of her friend’s diaper. Sure it was one thing to have an accident, but intentionally messing herself was the last thing she’d expect Fluttershy to do; perhaps she was giving her too much credit.

Shrugging off her opinion Twilight took a deep breath in preparation for the inevitable. Cringing on the inside, she tore down the front of her friend’s messy diaper. To her discomfort, she immediately noticed the mess caked unto her friend’s body, the smell strongly followed.

“Oh my…” she said, grabbing wipes and widely rubbing her friend’s bottom. She took massive consideration of her friend’s dignity as she diligently cleaned her friend’s dirty behind, wipe by wipe.

After several minutes of disgust, Twilight had formed a small pile of wipes within her friend’s old dirty diaper. It didn’t matter though. The mess was gone and her friend’s bottom was clean again.

Proud of herself, Twilight wrapped the diaper into a small ball and tossed it into a plastic bag. She grabbed the baby powder and started working her hands all around her friend’s crooks and crevices, “Geez Fluttershy, how about from now on we just carry the diaper bag everywhere. It’d make cleaning up your messes less, well… ‘messy’. By the way, do you wanna keep having these types of ‘accidents’? I found your enemas, although I of course will only use them with your consent!”

The small girl’s body tensed up as she thought long and hard about the answer. She’d never ‘forced’ herself into messing, it was always natural. Then again, she just had a big accident. So what was the worst she could to do herself?

With reluctantly in her tone, she nodded, “Umm… yes. I wouldn’t mind using enemas. We’re not going anywhere anyhow. It might be a little bit uh- ‘fun’.”

Twilight picked up the baby powder and angled it over her friend’s rump. Squeezing it tightly, she unleashed a wave of babyish smelling white powder that coated her daughter’s behind.

“You know, I didn’t expect you to be this brave about the enema thing…” she chirped, grabbing the sides of Fluttershy’s diaper. Pulling them around to the front of her daughter’s diaper she cooed, “My baby girl is just so quick to regress.”

Smiling, Fluttershy sat up on her tiny padded bottom “Hehe, yeah. Well I just don’t wanna have to worry about pottying from now on. I am your baby now; I don’t see why you wouldn’t have to do everything for me.”

Twilight reached her hands out and brought her friend close to her chest. Smiling, she cradled her friend, kissing her on the forehead.

Ignoring the mess she made from the diaper change, Twilight walked over to the other side of the cottage’s veranda and laid back on one of Fluttershy’s other canvas lawn chairs.

Relaxing a bit, Twilight leaned her head back into the chair’s long backing; closing her eyes. Gently, she pressed her daughter’s head against her chest, as if to encourage the small girl to rest her head too.

Following her mommy’s lead, Fluttershy nestled her head against her mommy’s chest. Pinned between the warmth of the sun and her guardian, she couldn’t help but smile as she drifted into her sleep.

The two smiled, holding each other tightly as their conscience faded into the dreamscape. Both of them weary, they fell asleep entirely.

***

“Huh- Oh my gosh!” Twilight yelled, started at the surprise around her. It was late, maybe not sunset, but it was late. Patting her friend on her diaper, she pointed at the sun, “Fluttershy, it’s like probably seven in the afternoon. We’ve been asleep for a while, that’s for sure.”

“Huh? Oh yeah, hehe! I suppose we have.” The timid girl said, crawling further unto her mommy’s chest. Smiling, she gave her mommy a big peck on the nose.

Twilight blinked a few times. She smiled and wiped her nose, “Cheap shot cuddle butt.” Turning her legs to the side of the lawn chair, she stood up and walked over to the mess of changing supplies on the floor. With her one free hand, she put all the items in her diaper bag and walked through the backdoor of the cottage.

Entering the living room, she dropped the bag and sat on the couch- her child still in her arms, she leaned back against the couch.

“I gotta say baby, I never thought I’d be sleeping so much. Heck, I never thought I could be so tired after sleeping so much, how do you do it?”

The small girl stretched her legs a little bit and nuzzled her head into Twilight’s chest. Resting her head softly against her mommy’s flesh, she whispered, “I gotta really fast metabolism Twily. One minute I’m eating and the next I gotta potty. It’s really bad for my energy too, it’s part of the reason I get so much sleep.”

Twilight pet her friend’s hair, curling little strands of it with her fingers. Slowly, she leaned in to peck her friend on the forehead, “Mmm, you’re so adorable baby. I think I outta get you outta that outfit soon though. It’s not exactly the best attire.”

Fluttershy pushed herself away from her Twilight and stood up. Turning her back toward her friend, she took off her tank top and shoes. She shook her head a bit and pulled off the bonnet. Leaving her in nothing but a saggy wet diaper.

A set of hands reached around Fluttershy’s sides and pulled her back into a hug. The set of hands glided down her sides and reached into the elastic around the back legs of her diaper.

Smiling, the timid girl felt her friend’s warm hands protruding into the cold dampness that surrounded her backside. The sensation of the touch reached closer to her delicate flower; the finger graced the entrance only slightly before retracting.

Blushing, Fluttershy crawled onto the couch and laid her head on the arm rest. Her mind racing with wild lustful urges, she took a moment to calm herself down. She best not get ahead of herself, there was still plenty of time before bed.

Reaching over to grab the supplies out of her diaper bag again, Twilight held several items at hand. She set them aside and ripped the tabs of her friend’s diaper.

She bit her lip as she removed the diaper, exposing her friend’s naked sex and all. Carefully she wiped away at her friend’s bottom, making sure not to miss a spot. Carefully, she poured the powder, being careful not to spill it on the couch.

Fluttershy fidgeted around a bit awkwardly, trying to accommodate for the vague cold feeling on her bottom. It was so displeasing, yet sensational. Each touch from her friend’s hand made her spark a bit on the inside.

Anxiously, she felt her friend’s hands slip a soft padding underneath her bottom. It was left at that as her mommy stood up and made a run towards the nursery.

The timid girl was left alone for only a few seconds as Twilight left to get the enema. On her friend’s arrival, she grabbed both her feet and pulled them upwards to reveal her small powdered rump.

The subtle feeling of convulsion and expansion overtook her senses as she accommodated for the small bullet in her behind. A quick semi-painful push and it was in.

She sat down on her diaper as her mommy pull the garment’s side tabs snug, sealing it around her waist. Her bottom still feeling a bit sore, she leaned forward and plummeted into her Mommy’s lap.

Twilight pet her baby’s hair as she laid naked on the couch. The pour girl looked exhausted, almost like she’d gone the day without sleeping; but that obviously wasn’t it.

Pulling Fluttershy’ up on her lap, she took it upon herself to pick the girl up in a cradle again. Carrying her was getting tiresome on the girl’s muscles by this point. It was like a small burning sensation in her biceps each time she lifted now.

It was really just muscle development. Thankfully quick trip to the nursery was only some dozen feet for her.

She entered the nursery in no time at all. The quick imagery of her baby’s crib in sight, gave her a fantastically kinky idea. Carrying her friend over to the piece, she lifted the girl over the side bars.

Confused, Fluttershy raised an eyebrow, “Mommy, what’re you doing? I just got done taking a nap.” She stood up. Her whole body naked aside from her diaper, the way her knees buckled made her look all the more sweet.

Twilight walked over to her friend’s cabinet and pulled out not only a few jars of baby food, but also a small suction device. Grabbing a spoon, she walked over to her friend’s dazed position and set the items down on the nearby nightstand.

A devious smile on her face, Twilight started to undo her bra once again, “Baby food and Breast milk. I wanna see how long my baby can last without have an accident. It’ll be fun!”

Fluttershy raised an eyebrow confused at her friend’s motivations, ‘was this something she was going to do with Rainbow Dash?’ Regardless, it sounded like a good idea to the girl; for some reason or another.

“I do it!” she chirped, jumping up and down on her padded rump.

A smile on her face, Twilight looked at the crib. ‘How could she make this a little bit more kinky?’ she thought to herself as she analyzed the shape of the crib. She could always add restraints, but what would make Fluttershy’s submissive? Ropes.

“Fluttershy, is there any equipment you use when you restrain your animals? Any ropes or restraints or-“

“If you’re looking for some bondage stuff, it’s in the closet too. It’s all new too, well-kinda new. I tried self-bondage before and it ended up with a very akward encounter with Rarity.” Fluttershy said, laying her head down on her pillow.

Curious, Twilight walked into her friend’s closet and took a long gander around at all the boxes of baby furniture and clothes. Inside a small box in the bottom corner of the closet were a dozen black variants of leather restraints.

Twilight picked up a pair of cuffs and looked at them long and hard. She really didn’t want to hurt Fluttershy, just give her a good time. She’s such a gentle girl; she shouldn’t have to deal with bondage.

Reluctantly, the girl put back the cuffs and stood up. She looked around the closet at the various other pieces of baby furniture. A smug look on her face, she reached over and grabbed a huge arrangement of metal rods.

Carefully, she turned the metal roads to their side and slowly dragged them into the nursery area. Thankfully, the metal rods slid easily on the carpeted floor and into the room’s open space.

“There you go…” Twilight said, helping her diapered friend out of the crib and near her a hanging white plastic chair with colorful pink interior. She lifted Fluttershy into the swing’s open seat. Strapping the small girl’s chest against the swing, she dropped the white tray, sealing her friend it.

Ever so carefully, Twilight hovered over the swing’s metallic foundation to find a small dial like operating system. That was good; the seat was automated.

Twittling her fingers on top of the swing, Twilight asked her question, “Do you wanna go through with some real bondage? I don’t wanna hurt you. I’m fine with just playing with you in the swing if you’d like. But I really don’t wanna pressure you into doing anything you can’t handle.

Fluttershy cranked her head back to look at Twilight. A small grin appeared on her face as she giggled, “Hehe, Twilight. I got all this stuff for the reason. Literally thousands of dollars have gone into building this nursery. Of course I wanna try bondage, you do remember how to be safe and everything, now don’t you?”

Smiling, Twilight nodded at her baby, “Of course. Although it might be a little bit physiologically distressing. Just be sure to holler if you need me. For safety reasons, just yell the word ‘butterfly’ if you need to.”

“Gotcha…” Fluttershy replied, laying her head against the back of the swing. She took a deep breath as she patiently waited for her friend to return with the needed supplies.

From behind, a set of hands dropped several items on the floor. From what it appeared to be, it was a pair of pink mittens, a blindfold, and a set of ear plugs.

Twilight’s hand grabbed her own, as a roll of animal tape was fasted in and around each of her own fingers. Weakly, she tried to wiggle them, but she couldn’t. After the next hand was done, a large pink mitten covered and was fastened around each individual hand.

Relaxed, Fluttershy smiled at her mommy one last time, making sure to give her a big smile and a glimpse of strong eye contact. She closed her eyes as she felt the blindfold being fastened around her head.

Fluttershy felt uneasy as a spongy squishing noise segway into an eerie silence. Twilight had pressed the plugs into her ears.

Twilight smiled in observation of her work. It made her feel something inside, her face got hotter as she stared at her baby girl helplessly bound to her chair.

Satisfied with her work, Twilight walked over to where she had set the baby food any gathered all the glass jars together. She carried them near Fluttershy’s cocooned state and started undoing them.

Fluttershy meanwhile was already getting panicky. She couldn’t put her finger on her own discomfort, but everything seemed cold; like her entire world was empty.

Every time she opened her eyes for reassurance, she was reminded that she was blinded by fabric which she couldn’t remove. She wanted to feel and she wanted to touch, but all she could do was relax and feel the gentle swaying motion of the swing put her at ease; she might as well not have existed.

Without warning, a cold spoon carrying a like warm mush pushed into her mouth as she was forced to swallow the overly sweet substance. The pattern was repeated over and over again for what seemed like hours until the cycle was replaced with the insertion of a rubber nipple.

From the outside, Twilight was holding a bottle filled with pre-made formula. She was prepared to use her real breast milk, but that was best kept for later.

Fluttershy wrapped her lips around the nipple and started gently suckling away. Each suckle, her tongue pressed against the nipple, gushing more of the luke warm sweet liquid into her mouth. It was bizarre, she could hear every small sound her body made; the suckling of the bottle, her stomach churning, not to mention the weird convulsing noises that were made each time her ears accommodated for the plugs.

The bottle lasted only for a short while in her mind. Everything felt so empty, like a void within a black hole. She wasn’t to move and interact, but the only feeling she was getting was an upset stomach.

It was plain obvious that the pain in her tummy was coming from the laxative; but the overbearing shakiness of her state wasn’t helping at all.

So on edge and so relaxed at the same time- almost like a doe unware of its predator. She couldn’t quite shake the barren stillness of it all. The only thing that was keeping her occupied was a combination of an upset stomach and bad breath from her formula.

She could feel her stomach convulsing on the inside as a large mass processed though her stomach. It couldn’t possibly be her recent force feeding; it was the large amount of oatmeal she had this morning making its second load out of her stomach.

The final bout’ was felt as it neared her backside. The glycerin in her nerves made impossible to hold on for long. She tried passing off a small bit of gas, but then it all went wrong.

A wave of the warm mush filled her pants as she struggled to stop it. It wasn’t like the prior times, there was no stopping it and it kept going. Each time it felt like it was about to end, another load pressed out of her now gaping hole and filled her diaper.

Shivering, she calmed a bit as she felt the load form around her small backside. Her diaper bulging, she involuntarily released her meek bladder, wetting the only remain part of the diaper with a stale yellow urine.

She wanted to cry, but she felt so relived; like she was weightless aside for her accident. However, the smell became overbearing and not being able to move much was getting to her.

“Uh… Butterfly?” she said timidly, the inability to hear her own words made it hard for her to construct them. ‘I probably said that right.’ She thought to herself as she weakly kicked her feet back and forth.

Twilight puckered her eyebrows as she made her way over to her friend. She kneeled in front of the swing, cringing at the foal odor of her friend’s mess; it reeked of urine and something else unpleasant.

Ignoring the overbearing smell, Twilight reached her hands over and pulled out her friend’s ear plugs. Quickly, she reached her hands behind Fluttershy’s head and worked the blindfold’s knot.

Fluttershy blinked a few times, adapting to the dim florescent lighting around her. Smiling, she looked up at Twilight and rested her eagerly bound hands on the swing’s tray, “So Twilight. How long did I last?”

Twilight rolled her eyes, walking the blindfold and earplugs back to their proper position in the closet. She walked back out of the closet and turned her baby’s swing to a lower setting.

“How did I do?” Fluttershy asked again, impatiently kicking her feet a bit.

“Well baby…” Twilight said, kneeling and pressing Fluttershy’s soaked diaper a bit, “About twenty five minutes of bondage, about twenty with your accident…”

Author's Note:

Well, I'm back from my vacation. I'll be posting chapters regularly again from now on!

The next chapter will be posted in about (5-7) days!

I hope you all have a wonderful evening! ^-^ ~England