• Published 2nd Apr 2012
  • 1,124 Views, 28 Comments

When you're Evi L. - Optimistic Pessimist



Who is Lyra really?

  • ...
6
 28
 1,124

Only one can help

Twilight Sparkle was reading in her library when suddenly a knock came to her door. "Come in!"

Twilight turned to find a barely recognizable Bon Bon. Her mane was a complete mess, and her small eyes were obvious signs of fear.

"Help me Twilight! You have no idea what I'm going through right now." Twilight watched as the earth pony raced around the library, looking frantically around the shelves.

"I can tell. What are you looking for?" Bon Bon didn't look away from the book shelves. "I'm looking on a book about Evils. Hurry up and help me!"

Twilight looked strangely at the earth pony as she pulled out the 'Strange Myths and Legends.' She stared strangely at the frantic earth pony as she flipped through the book. She stopped under 'E' as she scanned through the page names.

"Here, Evils. Page 38." Bon Bon rushed over quickly. "Does it say anything about how to get rid of them?"

Twilight frowned as she read the excerpt. "You have an Evil?" Bon Bon nodded slowly. "And I need to get rid of it now." Twilight stared in surprise at the panic stricken pony. She turned back to the excerpt.

Her head drew slowly backward as she read what exactly an Evil was.

"Wow. This is serious." Bon Bon smacked Twilight over the head. "Ow! What was that for?" Bon Bon stared angrily. "You THINK? What's it SAY?"

Twilight rubbed her head indignantly and she turned to read what it says. "'A powerful containment seal will be required along with a place of occupation.'" Bon Bon stared hopelessly. "How am I supposed to CONTAIN the thing?" Twilight Sparkle looked around. "That bottle looks nice."

Bon Bon looked up suddenly, and a crazed smile came across her face. "Twilight. Make the seal. Let me close the windows." Twilight turned in surprise. "Oh no. Not here." Bon Bons' eye twitched. "Of course not here. I'm going to trap her in my own house."

~~~~

"Bon Bon! I'm home!" The mint unicorn walked in on her hind legs.

"Bon Bon?" The unicorn looked around the kitchen. It was empty of everything. "Bon Bon? What happened?"

The unicorn suddenly heard the door slam shut behind her. "What?" The unicorn turned to find the door closed behind her. She rushed over. She turned the handle easily, but she couldn't open the door. She shook the door, but to no avail. She looked through the window.

"Bon Bon?" The crazed earth pony looked through the door window. "HA! HA HA HA! HA HA! You can't go ANYWHERE NOW!" Bon Bon smirked. Her crazed eyes were as bad as the eyes of the Evil now contained withing the house. "You're STUCK! With NO WHERE TO GO!" Bon Bon laughed crazily as she put up a sign. Lyra read the words through the paper. Tears came to her eyes.

'Do NOT remove seal. Unspeakable Evil lies within.'