• Published 2nd Apr 2012
  • 1,124 Views, 28 Comments

When you're Evi L. - Optimistic Pessimist



Who is Lyra really?

  • ...
6
 28
 1,124

Oh Celestia Why

Bon Bon raced towards her home in Ponyville. Tartarus wasn't that far from Ponyville, but What she had to face at home was even worse. She knew what Lyra was. Lyra was an Evil. An Evil that had attached itself to her.

She saw a clearing through the Everfree Forest and ran straight for it. Ponyville was just in sight. She ran towards towards the edge of the forest.

Only to stop. What was she going to do? She was living with an Evil. A manifestation of all things bad in Equestria. possibly in her world. She had a mirror that could talk to anything. Living or... less then that.

She walked slowly with her eyes wide open in fear. She could feel the strange stares coming from the ponies around her.

"What happened to her?"

"She looks so scared."

"What happened?"

Bon Bon ignored all this as she walked towards her abode. She looked up to the house that she called her own. But she knew it was no longer hers. It was the Evils' the moment she let it in. Now she knew. Slowly she walked up to the door and she walked in ever so slowly.

She looked around the kitchen. It looked so eerily dark despite it being high afternoon outside. She walked slowly through her haunted house. The platter of fries were still there, half finished. Several boxes of her sweets were left untouched and a new list of customers laid on the floor.

Bon Bon stopped. She was scared of closing the door. Closing herself in a world ruled by an Evil. She closed it anyway.

"Oh! You're back!" Bon Bon turned in fear to the unicorn coming down the steps. "How was the trip?"

Bon Bon shook her head. "Don't pretend it didn't happen!" The unicorn smiled and flicked her snake tongue. "I'm not pretending anything." Bon Bon stared in fear as the unicorn stepped out the door.

"I'm going for a jog, okay?" Bon Bon didn't respond as the door closed behind Lyra.

She just stood there in horror of what she had lived with all this time.