• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 428 Views, 9 Comments

the world beyond - steeperswine



we have a type of story filled with action and adventure the main character Leo or Leonardo is a character who is very depressed and loves a good hunting trip and has every weapon in his cupboard! but is it enough to save the land of equestria?

  • ...
8
 9
 428

What do you do with a massive gigantic spider

There I stood in front of a 8 legged spider. The most interesting thing is that the colors of the spider was red and yellow. the more I think about it the more truthful it becomes.

I grabbed the knife and yanked it out. It screamed in pain and knocked me on my back, when I got up I saw that it was heading for Applebloom.

"RUN!" I yelled hoping she could hear.

"I CAN'T" she screamed "MY HAIR IS STUCK!"

As what happened earlier I throw my knife and it got stuck in Applebloom's hair.so she couldn't move till I got it out.

"HEY UGLY COME AND FINISH YOUR MEAL!" I yelled at the spider.

The spider turned and did a cold rock hard glare, it ran towards me and and used one of its arms to throw me. I hit the ground hard and it went over me and started to use its web to make a cocoon with me inside. I was in too much pain to reacted and went out cold.

I woke up in a dark and stick space I began to realize that I was in a cocoon so I reach for my knife and start cutting away, trying desperately to get out of this sticky tomb.

I when I broke free I looked around and saw that I was on a massive spiders web in the forest. When I looked around I saw Applebloom trying to get away from the spider, the spider leaped at Applebloom and struck its teeth into her neck. Blood spurted everywhere and she screamed in horror "NO" I yelled forcing myself to throw my knife at the spider. The knife struck its back and it screamed in agony. It turned to me with a hiss and leaped onto the main web where I was.

I jumped only to be pulled back by the web that was holding me. I tried to get out of its grasp but as I looked up the spider was getting closer. I bite into the web causing it to break and I jumped over the spider pulling my knife out and landing on the ground safely.

I turn to its face and yell "WHY WON"T YOU FINISH ME INSTEAD OF HER!"

The spider just hissed and spat out some web nearly hitting my shoulder. I knew my knife wouldn't be enough to kill the spider so I turned around and began to run. While I ran I found a stick and jammed my knife into it and I turn around throwing my so called harpoon at its head. The spider still charged head on at me so I stood there ready to end this madness. I throw myself onto my back and leaped up colliding my feet with the stick making the harpoon go through its head and into the back of its body.

When I got up I ran over to Applebloom to see if she was OK. She was dying a very slow death, So I picked her up and ran into the forest looking for help.

I continued to run crying through the dark forest hoping to find a speck of light full of hope. I ran to a house full of weird statures and masks. I ran to the front door and yelled "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP HER."

This time a door opened and their in front of me was a zebra with a swirl as a cutie mark.

"Man this day gets weirder and weirder, but anyway can you help this pony?" I said

"Applebloom! yes you may enter. But please go to the center." said the zebra

I step inside and saw plants and herbs scatted everywhere also a cauldron in the middle of the room. She is ether a witch or a potions master.

"She got bitten by a spider and losing too much blood is there anything I can do?"

"Yes there is if you can identify this" she said sadly pointing at the bite.

"Quick pass me a book on spiders!" I said quickly when she handed me the book I started to turn the pagers faster and faster.

I came across a spider that looked exactly like it but the color was different. This one was white as light and the one I fought was red and yellow. "It was a spider like this one but different color." I said showing her.

"Oh a raknia spider, these are almost impossible to find. How did you come across so simple mind. But these spiders can change colors from pink to red and light to dark, the ones who owned this one wanted you gone. she said in her African voice.

"But is there a cure?" I said trying to rush her.

"The poison is in her veins, rushing towards her brain. So soon she might be dead, unless there is a cure she may be undead."

I look at her in a confused way "so IS there a cure?"

"Their is only one, but its deep in the forest. Where it lies is the hole, down down the rabbits hole and into the heart of the forest you will find the cure."

"OK I have to find the heart of the forest and find a hole to get me their, OK of I go." I said and I started to leave when she stopped me with something in her hooves.

"I have found this artifact while in the forest, I think it belongs to your kind."

There she held a dagger with a dragon on the hilt and a claw for the end of the hilt where the blade comes out. It looked in perfect condition and was very sharp.

"This according to study is a dragon lord dagger. only dragons can make this type of weaponry and I am surprised that your kind can use it." she said in a non rhyming voice.

"This looks magnificent I thank you for saving my friend and giving me this gift." I said thanking her.

I run out the door and through the forest the faster I am the more chance that she will survive. I run to a castle ruin and charged inside. I try to look around the dark castle, chills are running down my spine the same feeling when I got here. When I enter the library I looked through all of the books hoping there is some cure. Then it struck me, I can hear voices, voices around the library I hear children laugh and having fun, then I hear the voice of princess Celestia "come Luna this way I want to show you something,"

"What is it?" said Luna

"Just come!" I hear foot steps running through the library and I began to follow and I hear them say "nearly there come on!"

I approach a wall full of books and I can see one of the books slightly turning so I decide to turn it and a door opened.

"Look Luna a secret stair case!" said Celestia

"Are you sure that daddy said we can go down here?" said Luna

"No of cause not but daddy said that this is the heart of the forest we live in. The heart of Equestria!" said Celestia

"How do you know?" said Luna raising a eyebrow.

"Daddy talks in his sleep and gives away tons of information that is how I pranked you yesterday." said Celestia laughing

"Oh you little-" but then luna was cut off the memory finishing. I walked down the staircase and thought to myself, "down I go through the rabbits hole."