• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 428 Views, 9 Comments

the world beyond - steeperswine



we have a type of story filled with action and adventure the main character Leo or Leonardo is a character who is very depressed and loves a good hunting trip and has every weapon in his cupboard! but is it enough to save the land of equestria?

  • ...
8
 9
 428

Must be black and no other

After a few weeks of lying down on the hospital bed I went to see Twilight.

I go up to her and said "Where can I find a HUMAN clothes shop?"

she looked at me in a dumb way and said "there are no human clothes shops here, but there is a fashion shop that my friend Rarity owns and she might help you out."

"I know Princess Cell told me" I responded "show me where to go."

Twilight looked at me in surprise and said "when did the princess tell you to go to Rarity?"

After I just realized about what I said I am supposed to promise the princesses that I will keep this a secret about me protecting and keeping my identity just in case if a spy finds out and reports this to other enemies.

"Well the princess told me that I should get some cloths while i'm here."

"Of cause" twilight responded happily "silly me."

Twilight took me to a house that looked like a massive tent, "Clown house Heh what else" I thought.

"Here we are" Twilight said. As we walked in We saw tons of clothes and I hear Rarity yelling out "IN A MINUTE!"

We hear Rarity walking up to us saying while not looking at us "Welcome to Rarity's..." As she turned around her face dropped, "Oh it's you guys" she walks up to me and said "Well hello young one"

I look at her and said "how old are you?"

She looks at me in shook and responds "Twilight I think I regret what I said back at the hospital, he needs to learn some manners."

she turns to me and said "I am 14 why?"

I look at her and responded "Well for a starters i'm 15 so i'm technically older than you, secondly according to Twilight's library ponies live up to 35 ish?"

"Well yes bu-"

"So i'm older than you even when you DIE I will still be living because humans live till one hundred, any questions?"

She looked at me silently and said "well dear I understand, sorry."

When I looked at her she looked sad and pretty depressed. Just like me.

"No" I said "I'M sorry, I was a complete dush and totally wrecked your afternoon."

"Oh its alright dear" she said in a sad voice.

"Well, i'm here to get a new outfit, Can we start?"

"Oh yes of cause I just have to make a few measurements."

She brings out her tape measure and starts measuring. "These cloths you have are rather strange?" Rarity said.

"Well those weren't my best chose... but anyway they are my school cloths." I replied.

She stopped measuring and said in a questionable voice "My do you STILL go to school? Even know your age is big you must of repeated lots of times!"

"Oh no,no,no we have to go to school for 12-15 years, pre school first then kinder then year 1,2,3 until 12, then go to collage or university for a few more years then we are free to do whatever we want pretty much."

"So you go to school for 12-15 YEARS!" Twilight said, I forgotten she was still here.

"Heh I also haven't finished yet" I laughed.

"YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED! oh no,no,no,no YOU CAN'T BE A SCHOOL DROP OUT!"

"And why not?" I replied

"School is the most funnest thing EVER if you quit now you will feel sorry for leaving that school FOREVER!" Twilight yelled.

"BUT I CAN'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL!" I said, "ALSO I HATE SCHOOL. Its the dumbest thing in history!"

"But you will finish school so you can go to school here"Twilight said "so you won't miss out on anything."

I look at her and said "Fine but just to tell you if I outsmart the teacher then do I HAVE to go to school?"

Twilight looks at me and said "Fine then If you outsmart the teacher then you can have classes with CELESTIAAAAA!" she screamed.

I fall to my knees with tears in my eyes and scream "NOOOOO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!"

"Oh quit being a DRAMA queen" said Rarity "I still have to finish the measurements."

After the measurements Rarity got up and said "OK what do you want for your design?"

I thought for a moment and pulled out my iPhone and showed her a picture. "This is what I want."

It looks like a black outfit, with black leather gauntlets, black shin pads and a black hood. It had a throwing knife holder, bow holder and sword holder. it was so black that night itself could not see me.

"It's...interesting dear but would you like another colour like... white?"

"I look at her and said "first of all that's damn right crap it MUST be black and second that's just copy right abuse to the people who made assassins creed."

She put a confused face on and said "assassins creed? alright...black it is."

As she was working I thought to myself "I'm going to change this world. I'm going to make it a better place."

while she was making it Twilight butts in and said "come now Leo time for school!"

"What, now, already?" I panicked

"Jokes!" she laughs.

"Oh don't scare me like that." I said relived.

"But still you need to sleep until tomorrow that is when you start your first day at school in Ponyville."

"Please stop joking." I said.

"ho, ho, who said I was joking?" twilight said in a naughty voice.

Author's Note:

Leo starts school! I wonder if its going to be fun.