• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 428 Views, 9 Comments

the world beyond - steeperswine



we have a type of story filled with action and adventure the main character Leo or Leonardo is a character who is very depressed and loves a good hunting trip and has every weapon in his cupboard! but is it enough to save the land of equestria?

  • ...
8
 9
 428

yo princess celestia

After those words, shocked I was I respond "Wait you have never heard of a punch?"

Then one of the ponies with glasses and looks like the mayor respond "yes but not what you just did we never had a proper war before with that type of violence!"

Then after they spoke a bright light beamed from the town square to all of the dead corpses disappeared into thin air and another beam dark as night shoot across the ponies hitting their minds. I was shocked at first thinking "that it would destroy them all", but no instead the beams disappeared and the ponies just looked around mindlessly.

There stood a two alicorns one is brighter than the sun itself with a sun type main and another dark as night with a dark blue main.

I was about to say something until I noticed that everyone was bowing to the two alicorns and I yelled out "great mind control what next ha? Making them give you a hoof shine!"

The two alicorns look up in shock and twilight runs next to me and said "Leo they are the two princesses that rule Equestria and also that is my teacher!"

One of the alicorns walk up to me and said "we need to speak to you, privately."

I decided to follow and they lead me to twilight's library. We walk in and they closed the door and said. "We don't know who you are but we would love you to go back where you came from and never come back."

I stare at them for a second and said "sorry can't happen! Don't know how!"

They look at me and said "and why not?"

I sat down and explained to them what happened and there eyes grew wider and wider. When I finished they respond "that explains why we had that weird feeling and how you got here."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I studied that their are these portals around equestria but they can't be seen. The only way you can tell you went through it. It is by a sudden warmth and if you are close a chill will down your spine. I can tell if somepony goes through because I put a spell in the air so I know when someone uses it or not. Every time somepony uses it I get shivers down my spine so I now what it means."

"Is there some way we could track these portals?" I asked hopefully.

Then the night princess responded "alas no we have tried many ways to do so but these portals are not natural."

I look at the princess of the sun and said "so is there anyway I could go home?"

"No i'm sorry" she said

I thought for a long minute and said "what about my moves, mind reading and stuff how does that work?"

"According to twilight's study about you humans can only access 10% of their brains, also you said they are the smartest species in the known universe current?" said the princess of the sun

"yes but we have created many things example." I pull out my iPhone and show them all of its features.

After I was done all of their mouths where wide open. So wide that You could fit 50 apples and then it would be full.

"What is this black magic!" said the princess of the sun, "I don't like this sister" said the princess of the night "I shall banish it into the moon where no harm can be done!"

"NO WAIT" I yell out in shock and confusion they stopped and turned to me. "Why shall I do so?" said the princess of the night

"It's meant to HELP the human race not destroy everything!"

they look confused but the princess of the sun said "anyway we are going off topic. The point is that when you access this world you can access 70% or more! that is why you know how to fight like that. You see something then you can do it "

I look at her in amazement and said "do you guys always get attacked like this?"

"Yes" they responded in a interest voice "how come?"

"Well I could help protect this town from anything evil. Only if I get to have a place to stay until I can leave. Deal?"

"What's you name?" they asked

"Leo, Leonardo and you?"

"Princess Celestia and Princess Luna" they said kindly

"Ok see ya princess cell" I said as i'm running out.

"IT'S PRINCESS CElestia" she stopped because I ran too fast.

"Well I guess its a deal"