• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 428 Views, 9 Comments

the world beyond - steeperswine



we have a type of story filled with action and adventure the main character Leo or Leonardo is a character who is very depressed and loves a good hunting trip and has every weapon in his cupboard! but is it enough to save the land of equestria?

  • ...
8
 9
 428

Just like me

I continue to walk down the stone staircase and I enter a big room in the middle there was a human siting in a meditating position.

"One half is filled with joy, the other poison." said the man

"O...K" I said in a poker face voice.

"I can see your thoughts" said the man "one half is full of love and friendship, tho the other filed with lost and sadness."

"Who are you?" I ask

"Who do you think?" said the man in a evil voice "I am the other half!"

The man rises and into the sunlight and he is...Me but with black eyes. The type of eyes that look down your soul and eat you up.

"Look I just came here for one thing" I said calmly.

"Well looks like you have to go through me!"

I pull out my dragon dagger but just as I did a stone was thrown at my leg giving it a sharp pain, "Oh did I just give you pain? Or was that SUFFERING." He dived at me and punched me in the face and jumped over me and also said "You know? I just want to say one thing before I end your suffering life." I turn around giving him a hook with my fist but was blocked by his arm and was kicked into the chest dropping the knife. "My father asked me to go on a hunting trip. So I said Yes dad that's a great idea but you know why it wasn't?"

"Shut up!" I yell getting up and throwing a punch at him only to be blocked again by the dagger.

"On the trip, the whole time I didn't shoot anything, just not one. Until the night where me and father laid in our beds I got up picked up the bow and searched for something to shoot." He explained.

"I SAID SHUT UP" I yelled in fear. I try to punch him in the stomach but he blocked it with his knife. Then he continued to explain

"I found a rabbit small, but enough I stretched out my bow aiming at its heart, then you know what happened next?"

"I KNOW AND THE FUCK UP" I yell in terror as I tackle him to the ground and as we where fighting for the knife he said.

"I shoot at it and it went through it well HIM and when I went to it guess what I saw?"

I grab the dagger and held it up in the air and when I stabbed him he yelled "YOUR FATHER!"

The evil me turned into dust and the wind blow it away and left a sentence in the dust.

You and I are the same but only one can remain.

"Heh" I said as I walk away to continue the search for the cure for my friend.

As I walked I saw something glowing. A white flower blooming in the dark room.

I rip it out and start my run straight to Applebloom hoping she will be saved.

I rush into the zebra's home giving her the flower. Her eyes widened in surprise and said "This flower belongs to the old king. Bring it to Applebloom to wait and see."

I give the flower to Applebloom and when she ate the flower nothing happened.

"Just give her time." she said

"Thank you again, and what is your name?" I respond

"I am Zecora" she said with a smile.


When I got to town everything was quite, not a sound or peep, only the soft wind through the trees. I look around and went to the pony bone yard. All the towns people gathered around a grave. The grave read APPLEBLOOM, As I approach everyone turned to me with shock and disgust. I went up to Applejack, she crying and when I was about to speak she spoke first.

"You did this! To ma family and friends, you don't deserve to be here!"

"Hang on a sec, wha?" I said shocked "What did I do now?"

"YOU KILLED APPLEBLOOM, MA SISTER, MA FAMILY. I hate you, I HATE YOU."

"What? No I was at Zecora's SAVING her not killing or whatever you said."

"NOW YOUR LYIN YOU TICK! you lie to me and ma family after killin Applebloom." She yelled while crying.

"BUT I SWEAR I DIDN'T KILL HER, after I was captured by that spider I had tried to save her, but she was bitten so I had to run to the other side of the WORLD just to find a cure for my FRIEND!" I said stressfully.

"Well where is she now?" she said while crying "well?"

"She is in a coma in Zecora's house." I said.

After I said it she started to run towards the forest with 5 friends following.

When we got there she charged into the house. Searching for Applebloom, she goes up to Zecora with a black stare and Zecora responded "She's in there."

Applejack enters the room seeing Applebloom in a bed fast asleep.

She goes up to me feeling happy and said "I'm sorry for blaming you like that, it's just that when She never got home ponies have been telling me that ma sister is kidnapped by you! And I thought she was dead! until now, you went across Equestria looking for the only cure and you have found it! I thank you!"

"Its cool" I said feeling good, "I'm happy that she is safe."

"By the way dear!" said Rarity smiling "your outfit is ready."

I smile and respond with a thank you and thought "This is it, the fake one is gone so now I can never be stopped!"

Author's Note:

I wonder what that means?