• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 417 Views, 23 Comments

The Battles Of Today, The Wars Of Tomorrow - Fryguy



Equestria goes to war with a kingdom far away with a wicked ruler.

  • ...
4
 23
 417

Master Plan Complete

Twilight was still blacked out, but after a while she was starting to recover from Neffison's spell. She was beginning to open her eyes, she felt like she was chained to a wall somewhere, she looked at her hoof at her left, to find it chained to the wall. She immediately woke up completely looking at her fastened hooves, she was trapped.

Neffison was laughing to himself as he entered the same room where he had Celestia, but now, he had his main target, Twilight. All she had to do was surrender, but it would take a while. As the red alicorn finds the doorway into the room, he grabbed a little dagger.

Twilight looked around the little room she was in, she was alone, but where were the others? What is Neffison up too? Just then Neffison walked inside the room, he was laughing like a maniac, his armor clattered together as he laughed, when he finally stopped, he smiled to himself.

"Hello Twilight Sparkle, I hope you find your little visit, nice." Twilight frowned at that comment.

"Not funny! Where are the other soldiers I had with me? Why do you have me like this? And your master plan, what's in it for Equestria?" Twilight's questions made Neffison just laugh like his normal self. He then began is little plot against Twilight.

"Well, Twilight, why don't you look outside." He revealed a window at the corner of the room, and with his magic, unfastened Twilight and held her towards the window. Twilight saw all the ponies that were kidnapped working as slaves, to her surprise she didn't see a single pony complain. "Maybe from his death threats." Twilight thought, but she also didn't see her friends, which was strange because her friends were captured too, right?

Neffison then carried Twilight back to the wall and refastened her. The alicorn king chuckled to himself, and asked.

"I hope you saw what I wanted you to see. Well, now listen here, you're wondering why I've been doing these acts? Very well, ever since I heard about the elements of harmony, and heard that they were kept in Equestria, I just investigated if the legends were true, and they were, in your beautiful country that was ruled by two sisters. I was later devising a plan to get what my country wanted."

Neffison then got his dagger out, he started to chuckle as he began again. "Eh he he he...and that plan involved first capturing ponies to work as slaves, later capturing the princesses and to hold them hostage, and to have you brought in. Then finally, we're about to meet the final part of the plan."

Neffison then used his magic to carve a hole in the wall, when that part of the wall was removed, there, tied up on some beds, were Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy. They turned over to the opening in the wall, they saw a now worried Twilight fastened to the wall. Twilight turned angrily towards Neffison, who held his dagger with a smile. Twilight asked angrily. "How long have they been like this?"

Neffison just shrugged and said. "I don't know, maybe thirty minutes, an hour, no matter. Just one thing, the final part of my plan is happening right now!"

He held his dagger up to Twilight's face. "It's time for you to choose! You can surrender to me, letting your friends go, and giving Equestria to me. Or not, and watch this dagger take away your friends forever. Your choice." Twilight gulped, she never, ever, EVER made a choice like this. The army has been captured, so not surrendering wouldn't do any good, and of course Neffison would kill her friends. Surrendering would be the better option but with Neffison in control of Equestria, he could do anything that would be horrible to the country!

"Well Twilight? What's your answer?" Neffison was beginning to become impatient, but he was not holding the dagger towards anypony yet. Finally, Twilight speaks.

"I'll have to surrender to you Neffison, it would do no good not surrendering, for you captured me and the army I lead." Neffison's eyes widened, he was never this happy in his entire life! Finally! After all of the planning, the work! Everything! His master plan, was now finally complete! Equestria was his to rule!

"Twilight, you did a good deed for my plan, Equestria is now mine!" As he was saying this, the floor below Twilight opened up, and before she could say anything in protest, Neffison unfastened Twilight, letting her fall. The floors closed again, Neffison couldn't believe it, he didn't know what to do!

Neffison had Twilight's friends untied, but he sent them back out to work. Then he went to his bedchambers, he would soon show Equestria that he was their new ruler, he will be their greatest leader in military might! He would show that there will be no mercy to his subjects that were not Salvanians, he will show the birth of the Salvanian empire! But he would also have the so called royal guard wear his military uniforms, but now, he just wanted to enjoy the moment of having Equestria as his own, he just wanted to enjoy the moment.

Twilight hit the ground hard, she had landed in the dungeon, the stone floor had knocked her air out of her lungs. As she was sitting up, she saw her soldiers, and also saw that she was sitting in the cell of her friend back in their first battle.

"Hey! It's me, Twilight!" Twilight's friend spun around to find Twilight, they hugged each other, but Twilight told her friend the bad news.

"So Neffison has the country? That greedy little tyrant!"

"Shh! All we need to do is get out of here, then we can defeat Neffison and take Equestria back!" Twilight's friend nodded, and they sat on the ground, planning their escape.