• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 413 Views, 23 Comments

The Battles Of Today, The Wars Of Tomorrow - Fryguy



Equestria goes to war with a kingdom far away with a wicked ruler.

  • ...
4
 23
 413

Failed Execution

Neffison laughed so hard when he prepared Geoffrey's execution, soon after him will be Twilight and Zenny. But because it was getting dark out, he had to wait until the morning to do the dreaded deed. But the next morning he was ready for his plan to take action.

"Guards! Bring Geoffrey, Twilight, and Zenny out to the gallows, it's time for them to leave the world in peace. Mmm mm mm mmm mm meh meh meh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA! Soon Equestria will not have any hope left of being free again, instead they will be slaves forever and ever." Neffison couldn't wait for Equestria's only hope to vanish from his sight forever. He'll soon see that they will vanish.

Geoffrey, Twilight, and Zenny shared the same cell, seemed like another confinement for them, which was true. But they were not showing gloomy faces, instead, they were smiling. Their plan would soon proceed into motion. But things might backfire, and they only had one shot at this.

Because of Neffison's excitement, he forgot to have his guards put coverings on the prisoners horns, therefore Geoffrey could do a crucial part of their plan, Twilight and Zenny could also do magic to help the plan succeed.

Some guards came to their cell. Their red armor shined from the sunrise, and as they unlocked the cell, Geoffrey, Twilight, and Zenny knew that it was time.

As Geoffrey was led up to the gallows, Neffison was already laughing in triumph, even though Geoffrey wasn't dead yet. "Soon those ponies of Equestria will never be free again! They will be slaves forever! OH OH HO HO HO! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Neffison couldn't wait for that moment to come, he couldn't wait.

As Geoffrey made his way up the gallows led by guards, he noticed the noose that would be placed around his neck, Neffison was heading towards the gallows, and with a piece of paper, read aloud. "Geoffrey, you are accused of the following crimes, treachery, attempted treachery, attempted murder, and high treason, do you deny these crimes that I read aloud?" Neffison sharply pointed his hoof towards Geoffrey, waiting for his answer.

Geoffrey knew that he would have one shot on his plan of helping Equestria be freed. But he had to wait just a little longer to start. He boldly replies. "No, I do not." Neffison smiled and chuckled, then replied.

"Then you are sentenced to death by hanging." Neffison didn't realize it yet, but he couldn't kill Geoffrey by the gallows, which would prove to be a big mistake. As Geoffrey was about to be bucked off the platform, noose tightened, his horn began to glow. Which made Geoffrey glow. And when he was bucked off the platform, Geoffrey was consumed in a giant ball of black smoke, and as he continued to fall, that smoke was chewing of the rope around Geoffrey's neck, causing it to snap.

Neffison was watching the execution with evil eyes, his plan was working, Geoffrey would finally be gone, and Neffison could rule Equestria as part of the Salvanian empire forever! But to his surprise, and anger, he saw the rope fly back up. As he looked down to the ground where the rope was supposed to be, he noticed a huge ball of smoke.

Neffison's eyes widened, he knew what that black ball of smoke was, and what it was doing. Geoffrey was transforming into...

The smoke cleared and what remained of the blue alicorn was now a black alicorn with a red and purple like main. Neffison was afraid, and looked up, he had made Geoffrey's anger rise to much, he mouthed the words to his guards. "Dark........Geoffrey......."

Dark Geoffrey looked up to see Neffison, and he immediately turned around and his horn began glowing with a red aura instead of blue. Neffison began to light his horn with red aura as well, but Dark Geoffrey fired first, like a quick trigger finger, the magical blast hit the gallows, barely missing Neffison's hoofs. The blast was strong enough to destroy the gallows, Dark Geoffrey flew up though and blasted it again for good measure, Neffison was speechless, he and his guards were backing away, not noticing Twilight and Zenny sneaking past them and towards the direction of the border between Salvania and Equestria. Dark Geoffrey smiled, and before Neffison knew what Twilight and Zenny were doing, Dark Geoffrey took off after them.

"What the...." Neffison turned to look where Dark Geoffrey was running, and Neffison's eyes widened and jaw dropped, Dark Geoffrey was running with Twilight and Zenny towards.....Salvania. Neffison just stood there, he watched the three ponies become smaller and smaller. Finally, they were out of sight, that's when he dared to speak.

"My plan was perfect! I had Equestria's only hope in my clutches! Why didn't it work? WHY WHY WHHHY???!!" Neffison was shacking himself around around, he was downhearted that his plan had failed. One guard had tried to comfort him.

"Uh sir, I think the problem may have been....uhh...in the, execution." Neffison looked up, and he began to smile like a maniac again.

"Execution....did somebody say, execution? Now we're getting somewhere!" As Neffison was saying this, he pulled out his sword and pointed it at his guards. They backed up nervously, hoping that he doesn't throw it across the the courtyard.

A scream could be heard from where Dark Geoffrey, Twilight, and Zenny were, it sounded like Neffison had executed somepony else than them. "We can't rest now, we need to get to Salvania, we need to free the ponies, we are their only hope, if we want to overthrow Neffison, we need to be prepared for anything." The three ponies continued racing through Equestria, they were hoping that Neffison would continue griping over his failed plan, well....

They were wrong.