• Published 25th May 2014
  • 549 Views, 21 Comments

Adventures in Equestria - finalforce12



Two best friends travel through dimentions, while realizing their friendship was destined for greatness.

  • ...
19
 21
 549

The Element Of Creativity

I banged on Emma's door, making her grouchy, not like me in 3 in the morning.

"*groan* Elize? Can't you do this later, I was making pancakes!"

Emma whined, as I dragged her out.

"Canterlot Castle. Explain later."

I blurred out. In a flash, Emma teleported to the castle. It felt great flying all by myself, the wind going through your wings and mane, the wonderful feeling that your freedom is set in motion.

"ELIZE! OVER HERE!"

Emma yelled from the castle, as I flew toward the magnificent castle beyond. As I landed swiftly, Princess Luna welcomed me, proudly saying;

"Welcome back, Painted Melody."

"Whoa...."

Emma and me said in unison as we walked through Canterlot Castle. I noticed a book labeled "The History of The Elements of Harmony", and my element would be included within the book. Luna grabbed 2 different colored stones, one gold and one emerald, and placed the gold in front of Emma, and the emerald in front of me. My wings started glowing, same with Emma's horn. After a huge blast of magic spread through the castle, 2 crowns were placed in front of the Mane 6, and there was something different about me and Emma. I was officially the Element of Creativity, and Emma was the Element of Friendship. Everything was going to be different from now on.