• Published 25th May 2014
  • 550 Views, 21 Comments

Adventures in Equestria - finalforce12



Two best friends travel through dimentions, while realizing their friendship was destined for greatness.

  • ...
19
 21
 550

Let The Falling Stars Shimmer

Author's Note:

SMG4 reference hidden! First one to find it gets to go babysit the CMC for eternity and have Scootaloo's singing for an alarm clock! Free of charge! Happy searching! And no, Emma9Lemma, you are not getting the prize...

"Let me, Princess..."

Luna said, putting her hoof on Rainbow's chest, letting the evil in her diminish. I stood and watched, crying and repeating to myself: I'm sorry... After that, Fluttershy took Rainbow to the hospital, and I flopped on a cloud, staring at the starlit sky. As I watched Luna's beautiful work above me, I wondered why no pony else looked at the sky.

"What would she do? What would Ellie-"

I stopped myself from going further. Ellie?! Why her?! I kept my focus for 4 seconds, then decided to practice magic. Ok, focus on the object and... A green aura covered my horn, and i made it rain paint splatters by accident! What will Luna think?! Wait, forget Luna, WHAT ABOUT CELESTIA??!! I entered panic mode, until Luna flew behind me.

"What are you doing, Painted? Paint splatters? How adorable, just like when you were with me."

Luna spoke softly. I was scared, but confused. What does she mean by "when I was with her?" Luna put a wing on my back and calmed me down. She smiled and spoke softly.

"When you were a filly, I took you to the castle to teach you some magic, giving you your cutie mark."

I was shocked on her story, being creeped out, but in a way, it made sense. The young girl and the filly unicorn, the portal. It all made sense now. The dreams I've been having, those weren't dreams, they're flashbacks. That's why Luna said "Welcome back, Painted" and why Lyra remembers me.

I went home, but as I left the cloud, I heard Emma scream from a mile away. Not thinking, I flew over to the scream and saw Emma on a puddle of blood.

"N....no......w...why....."

I cried. After seeing my friend, I took her to the hospital, not caring on how heavy she was. I arrived there and the blood lost friend on me was starting to lose her pulse. The workers took her to room 123, at 1300 GoScrewYourself Avenue... and I followed along. She was stabbed and thrown at a wall, and after that explanation, I sobbed.

"W..will she b..be ok?"

I stammered. The doctors said it will take a while to wake up, but she can't use magic or fly for a month. It was shocking, but I knew who did this and why. Who, you ask? Take a wild guess...