• Published 25th May 2014
  • 549 Views, 21 Comments

Adventures in Equestria - finalforce12



Two best friends travel through dimentions, while realizing their friendship was destined for greatness.

  • ...
19
 21
 549

Oddball Friends

Emma's perspective

Now, I knew Elize wasn't the "perfect girl" that everyone liked. She was an ordinary girl, and I would never guess that we were destined to be great friends. After I woke up in Equestria, I did panic a bit, but I was worried!

"Relax, Emma, it's not so bad. I mean, we can learn about our new abilities, right? You learn to use magic and I learn to fly!"

Elize soothed me, and she did have a good point. I left Elize and bumped into- oh no.....

"Hey! How ru-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A familiar pink earth pony dashed away, and gee, I wonder why?Sarcasm alert.... Being me, I was looking for a library to read some books and catch up on my reading. I saw a treehouse and knocked on the door.

"Hello? Oh, a new pony! My name is Twilight Sparkle! What's your name, miss?"

Twilight welcomed me into her home as I said on my in: Rosey Sweetness. I wanted to get an encyclopedia on Equestria, and instead I got a novel. I saw a boutique and I was curious on what was inside.

"Welcome to Carousal Boutique, where we make you fantastic! Oh my... You are not from here, aren't you? I am Rarity, generous, beautiful and an artist!"

Rarity spoke in her accent, smoothly like chocolate milk down your throat. Telling her my name, I left while she was being her *ahem* "brainstorming"...

"Ok, Fluttershy, can you try that stunt again?"

"O...ok.... -does stunt, but stops in middle- Um....Rainbow Dash? Behind you...."

"Wha? Oh, hello. Who are you, anyways?"

I was right in the middle of a stunt training class.

"I'm Rosey Sweetness, and I'm new to Ponyville. What's your name?"

I tried to keep my cool, but it was a dream come true."I'm Rainbow Dash and the pony next to me is Fluttershy."

Elize would be over joyed if she knew who I, Emma Baker, was talking to.

"Hi, Fluttershy."

I wanted to scream, but I didn't want to scare Fluttershy.

"Um....hi.....Rosey....."

Can I hug you? PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE???!!! I thought, but kept a peaceful mind. Just then, a wall-eyed pegasus flew towards me.

"Did you hear the news?! Lightning Dust and Painted Melody are racing today!"

Painted Melody? How clever, Elize.... I thanked the pony and rushed to the racing grounds with Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, and we were cheering for Elize.

"YEAHH!!! GO PAINTED!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and after Elize won, I hugged her hard and introduced her to the Mane 6. After Twilight told us about the 2 free houses, me and Elize went to sleep, and I dreamed about this good day. Elize was right, it's not so bad.