• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 3,457 Views, 51 Comments

Colin McRae Equestria Rally - JustDing



Due of a spell gone wrong, Equestria is invaded by rally drivers and their cars. And all of them are trying to beat the records on all courses of the country populated by magical equine lifeforms. And of course, to pollute the air, too.

  • ...
2
 51
 3,457

Audi Sport Quattro Rallye version, Royal Garden - Trainstation, Stage

*PING!*


Just like in the stadium, the ponies had to blink with their eyes a few times to regain their ability to see. But then as everypony could see once again, they all gasped at the strange view.


A very strange vehicle stood at the start line, right in the middle of Celestia's precious garden. But it looked like strange forces made place for the vehicle. A few banners were places on the left and right side of the vehicle.


And they were reading following:

Group B Memorial Event: Audi Sport Quattro Rallye Version

"Group B? I've never heard that before." Twilight said as she cocked her head to the side. Princess Celestia was about to respond, when she heard somepony her name calling.


"Tia! Where have you been?" Princess Luna said as she galloped up to her sister.


"Well, the humans were in the Wonderbolts Stadium, too, and..." she answered, but then Luna cut her off.


"They disappeared, before we could ask them anything, right?" Luna said.


Celestia nodded.


"Damn..." Luna whispered. "What should we do now?"


Celestia looked at the vehicle. There was no way to pick it up since it was immune to magic. And gaining the human's attention was nigh impossible...


"Where is the finish line?" she asked.


A guard stepped up. "At the trainstation of Canterlot, your highness. But it seems like the vehicle won't drive the direct way since umovable barriers showed up in Canterlot's streets."


"Barriers?" Celestia raised an eyebrow.


"Yes, they look like warnings signs and fences. And they are blocking some streets. The ponies are forced to use the alleyways, your highness."


Celestia's brain made *click!*


"Sister!" she called. "Warn all citizens of Canterlot! They should return to their homes immediately! And send some guards to the barriers to... well, guard them."


"Consider it done, sister!" Luna said and went back inside the castle.


"Princess Celestia, what is happening?" Twilight asked worried.


"I know that the humans are posing no danger to my little ponies. I just set up some precautions. But in any case, bring the elements of harmony to the finish line. When the humans stop there, we will end their rampage through Equestria with their vehicles." Princess Celestia said calmly.


"Understood. C'mon girls!" Twilight yelled. She and her friends were then heading into the castle to collect the elements of harmony.


Princess Celestia looked at Twilight, then back to the humans which were inside the vehicle. She really, REALLY wanted to know more about the humans, but since they showed absolutely no interest to her or any other pony, they have to be returned to their homeland. It was sad, just really sad. A totally new species showed up in Equestria, but was unwilling to share cultural informations. Instead they decided to race against the clock on Equestria's roads...


She then looked up as her sister's Royal Canterlot Voice boomed through the air. She was standing on a balcony with two of her Night Guards.


"TO ALL CITIZENS OF CANTERLOT. RETURN TO YOUR HOMES IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED A POTENTIAL DANGER AND WE ARE TAKING CARE OF THAT. PLEASE DON'T PANIC AND RETURN TO YOUR HOME PEA-"


*VRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!*


A terrifying loud roar tuned out Luna's speech. Celestia blocked her ears with her hooves in shock, just like everypony else in close proximity to the vehicle. And the roar was surprisingly loud enough to echo down to the streets of Canterlot


It came from the single vehicle.


And it terrified every single pony.


"A DRAGON!"


"THE CHANGELINGS ARE ATTACKING!"


"WE ARE GONNA DIE!"


There goes the peaceful plan...


That was it! Celestia had enough. Not only the humans were ignorant to her and any other pony. No, they could traumatize every pony with their single presence and vehicle! She wore on her serious-princess expression and trotted up to the vehicle with thundering hoof-steps. Some Royal Guards walked beside her, to aid her tremendous appearence. She was going to have a talk with the humans NOW! Even if they don't like it.


Unlucky for her, the loud engine oversounded the countdown...


Just as she was in hoof's reach, the vehicle gave another deafening dragon-like roar, all wheels were spinning to the point they were only blurs, thanks to the powerful four wheels transmission...


...and they whirled tons of tons of dirt onto the solar princess and her guards.


Seventy through narrow gate in long six, tightens in two, keep middle.


The vehicle's engine literally shrieked like a angel of doom as it jumped forward and drove through the castle's gates onto the streets of Canterlot.


"Princess! We've got the elements of harmony and we are..." Twilight said as she galloped with her friends back to her mentor, but she stopped in the middle of her tracks as she spotted the solar princess in THAT status. Her pristine white coat was dirty brown, her ethereal mane was clouded with dirt and did not float anymore. And a little hill of dust was on top her head. Her eyes were closed...


Her guards did not fare any better as they coughed and sneezed. Their armor was not shiny anymore and their coats were dirty, too.


"Princess... ?" Twilight asked unsurely...


Something must have broken in the solar princess as suddenly she was enveloped in a blinding light as she shouted in her Royal Canterlot Voice. "IS THAT HOW THE HUMANS TREAT A PRINCESS?! ARE THEY CHALLENGING THE ROYALS OF EQUESTRIA?! WE SHALL TEACH THE HUMANS A LESSON THEY WILL NEVER FORGET! THEY SHALL NOT FORGET THE DAY WHEN THEY INSULTED THE PRINCESS OF THE SUN!!"


She turned to Twilight and her friends, who were visibly shrinking at her goddess-like rage.


"Await the humans at the trainstation and don't hesitate to use the elements of harmony on them!" she said in a chor of thousand voices. Then she made her horn glow and teleported the six ponies to the trainstation.


Spreading her wings, she then took off in the air. Two pegasi guards took off, too, and were flying beside her. She then followed the roaring sound, which came from below in Canterlot. The roaring sound stopped every once in a while and a screeching sound was heard, propably as the drivers used the brakes to slow the vehicle down to prevent understeering and eventually crashing into a house.


There. The vehicle was driving through some narrow alleyways. Even Celestia was a little in awe as she suspected the car would scrape it's side at the walls. But that did not happen. The driver must have learned a lot to keep the control of his monster in such narrow places.


Celestia's very first impulse was to damage the vehicle with magic bolts... but the risk of getting one of the humans hurt was way too high. And destroying one of the wheels could end badly for both the vehicle and the humans... additionally, it could cause a accident and damage the surroundings.


She could see not a single pony on the streets, aside from the guards which were watching over the barriers.


So there was only one way to apprehend the humans...


"Guards, come with me to the trainstation!" she yelled over the defeaning roars and shrieks of the vehicle.


Her guards were then following her to the trainstation...


A Nightguard mare named Midnight Blossom stood at one of the barriers, pacing back and forth nervously. After all this, she would ask Luna for gaining hazard pay or at least a pay rise. She was scared. Terrified even, because she did not know anything about the humans and their demonic vehicle of Tartarus.


"Oh Faust, what I'm going to do?" she said nervously to herself.


She gasped loudly as the roaring increased and the vehicle shot out sideways from a alleyway. Then it accelerated quickly and made it's up to Midnight Blossom.


From this view, she could see the two human through the front glass. From her view, the left one was talking to nopony, while the right was holding something in it's hands...


Fifty into right junction, don't cut, keep in the middle into fourty left junction, don't cut.


She was momentarily confused by the voice... as the vehicle passed the barrier she was guarding. She shrieked as the vehicle let loose another deafening roar in close proximity to her and a burst of fire came out from a tube underneath the vehicle as it drove into another alleyway.


Then everything went silent as the walls of the buildings around her blocked most of the noises.


It was only a short encounter, but it left brave Midnight Blossom terrified...


And so it went on with every other guard...


With a loud thud, Celestia landed gracefully on the ground next to Twilight and her friends. They shrinkend again, but Celestia reassured: "Don't worry, my little ponies. I calmed down, but we still have to banish the humans."


"Yes!" they said in unison.


Then they turned to the opposite side of the finish line. Twilight and her friends were already starting their magic as they concentrated, each pony onto their element. Celestia was charging her horn, too, in the case of a attack or something else.


Soon, they saw the vehicle dashing out from a alleyway and it accelerated it's way to the finish line.


Onehundred and fifty into finish, then long six into stop.


"Twilight! Now!" Celestia yelled.


Twilight's eyes were glowing with magic as she and her friends were floating up in the air. Then they released the elements of harmony on the upcoming vehicle.


A large rainbow-coloured whirl engulfed the vehicle and everypony could hear it's engine dying out. A blossom of hope began to rise in Celestia...


But then the unthinkable happened.


Suddenly, the elements of harmony were stopping their magic instantly. This only happened when the target is purely good... or the target does not exist at all.


But the vehicle was still present.


And then it happened.


Somehow the elements of harmony must have blinded the driver as it came off the road... and its front hit a boulder with full speed.


It was then launched in the air and turned sideways in mid-air.


Twilight and her friends were gasping in shock as the momentuum of the vehicle caused it to overturn and overturn after it made contact with the ground once again. Pieces of the vehicle's body and one or two wheels came off and flying through the air.


Celestia was left in shock, too. She wanted to teleport the humans back to where they came from, not to cause a, propably fatal, accident!


They followed the speeding wreck with their eyes as it made its way past the finish line into a cart of hay. The cart stopped its momentuum and the vehicle then lay on the bottom side like a cinked coin.


"Stay where you are." Celestia said to the shivering Twilight as she trotted hastily to the wreck. She sighed in relief as she spotted movement through the broken windows. Black smoke came out from the front of the vehicle, so it meant that the accident broke something that was highly important. She changed the magic in her horn into a aid spell if the humans were hurt.


And now, for the first time, she could finally hear the humans talking about something else than about the road...


"Are you alive?" the driver asked.


"Yes. I'm fine. You?" the other said.


The driver paused. Then he yelled "That was a hell of a ride. Woohooo!"


Even Celestia was surprised that they could still talk normally after a accident like this. She witnessed ponies after accidents who were still crying out loudly for hours, but those humans shrugged it off like it happened everyday.


Maybe these accidents happened to the humans regurlarly, so they were kinda used to it?


She then lowered her head to get a better sight at the humans... just then, a blinding light washed over the area. The vehicle, barriers and finish line disappeared. And it took Princess Celestia along with.


Everypony who witnessed that screamed in terror.


Celestia felt like she was floating without her wings. Everything was purely white around her. Then she felt she was falling. But before she could even think of the idea of using her wings, her hooves hit the ground and she fell onto her side.


The fall did not do any harm to her, but as she lay dazed on the ground, her sensitive ears received some kind of music.


Yet she knew, the music was annoying to her.


Then she heard footsteps and someone talking. "Huh? How funny... Look who's joining me."


She knew that voice! She jumped up onto all hooves and faced the creature with a look that could turn even the worst villain into a little mouse.


"Discord!"


Mode: Stage

Best time: RETIRED

Country: Equestria

Course: Royal Garden - Trainstation

Next Course: [REDACTED]

Never heard of the Group B's before?

Author's Note:

What are you expecting next? Tell me in the comments XDDDDDD