• Published 29th Apr 2014
  • 17,391 Views, 695 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Equestria Girls - Golden Flare



Sora and Donald arrive at Canterlot High to search for a magical disturbance by the order of King Mickey, But when they get there, they get more than they bargained for.

  • ...
24
 695
 17,391

Chapter 1: A New World

Sora made his way up to the cockpit of the Gummi Ship, after that, um, "surprise" that he was given, courtesy of Donald, he decided to give him a few choice words.

"NEXT TIME, WARN ME BEFORE YOU DO THAT!!" Sora shouted.

Donald chuckled sheepishly, "Sorry."

Sora took his seat in the cockpit as Donald drove the Gummi Ship to their destination. The new world was definitely far off, according to the coordinates the King gave them, which in turn, made Sora bored as soon as a good 10 minutes passed. Sora decided to occupy his mind with his thoughts.

"I wonder what this new world will be like? Maybe it's some kind of magical kingdom with a mighty king and queen! Or, an enchanted forest with talking animals!" Sora suddenly became excited about seeing a brand new world, with those thoughts in mind, he completely forgot about the Heartless that possibly could've infested it. Another thought reminded him of a couple memories, he'd already seen magical kingdoms, more than he can remember. Sora had also already seen an enchanted forest (of sorts) with talking animals, the 100 Acre Wood, in an old storybook. Sora deadpanned in his mind that he had already seen worlds like that, so seeing more of them would be cliché.

"Sora! We're here!" Donald declared, pulling Sora from his thoughts.

"It looks like... a castle?" Sora tried to guess.

"Uhhh, no, it looks too small to be a castle." Donald said.

"Then what is it?" Sora asked.

"There's only one way to find out!" Donald answered. "Prepare for landing!"

"Aye aye, captain!" Sora joked.

Donald sighed. "Sora, we're not in Port Royal, don't say that."

"Aww, c'mon on!" Sora whined.

The ship began to close in on the new world, with Sora strapping himself in, ready for landing.

***

As the ship came closer to the ground, Donald pulled up with all his might to avoid a crash landing. They looked for a place to park the Gummi Ship, away from wandering eyes. There weren't many places available, but there was one that could work for the time being.

"I'll park this thing on the roof." Donald stated.

It was the roof of the building that came into view from before as closed into the new world.

"Are you sure, Donald? Don't you think they're not gonna like a giant spaceship on top of their castl- er, building?" Sora hesitantly asked.

"Aw, don't worry about it, it's not like we're gonna be here long enough for someone to complain." Donald said.

"I... guess you're right." Sora said, giving up. "Still, we should be careful, we don't know who could come up here."

"Whatever." Donald said.

Out of the corner of his eye, Donald noticed the sun was setting on the horizon.

"We should probably get some sleep, we got a big day tomorrow." Donald said, hopping out of his seat.

"Yeah, good night Donald." Sora replied.

Sora yawned as he jumped into his bunk in the bedroom of the ship, and slowly drifted into a deep sleep with Donald doing the same in his own bunk.

***

Just below the building, a figure in a dark coat rushes to the statue of a horse with its forelegs in the air. It begins to reach out for the mirror on the statue, and begins to phase through it.

"You'll regret denying me my rightful place, Celestia." the figure said to herself.

She laughed to herself as she entered the mirror, unbeknownst to Sora and Donald.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Hmm, who do you think that is? ;)