• Published 31st Mar 2012
  • 4,126 Views, 128 Comments

When Scars Heal - gelorum



The story of a human abomination(Not the marvel character) being sent to Equestria

  • ...
22
 128
 4,126

Hollow Points & Shattered Glass.

The sun hadn’t rose into the sky, when I skillfully climbed out of the bed and went to the kitchen.

“Now where is the cookware?” I asked myself as I rummaged around in the cabinets.

I searched for a few minutes till I found everything needed, and began to make breakfast.

Breakfast was going to be pancakes,waffles and scrambled eggs with toast, not five star but at least they would be edible and filling.

“Good morning Jordan.” Twilight said scaring me out of my skin.

“Don’t scare me like that, but good morning to you too Twi.” I said recovering from nearly having a heart attack.

“I didn’t know you could cook?” She said in more of a questioning tone than surprised.

“Tis one of the best skills ever, and it’s useful everywhere.”

I was almost finished with breakfast when spike came in.

“Mornin fire breather!” I poked trying to start the day out on a lighter note.

“Morning, wait you cook?” Spike asked as he sat down next to Twilight.

“Once again yes I can.” I stated hoping no one else would ask the same question.

Twilight levitated the dishes out of the respective places they were stored, and set the table.

“So did you sleep well last night Jordan?” Twi asked.

“I didn’t sleep, I’m too far on edge.” I told her

“Oh, so how did you sleep Spike?”

“Like a rock, I dreamed about ice-cream.” He said, I was fairly certain he left out his favourite detail.

“The girls should be here soon.” I said as I set the food out afore them buffet style, and sat across from them but decided not to eat, as I feared losing it at the worst of times.

“Aren’t you going to eat man?” Spike asked, man my shoulders hurt like crazy.

“Nope, not hungry, besides I got some pheonix bane so I’m good.”

“What’s pheonix bane?” Twilight asked.

“Its not actually called that, but its a type of drink, that’s not fermented.” I replied

“and it is sufficient for a meal replacement?” Twi asked.

“No, but if I ate anything right now it would just come back up.”

“So you ready to go?” Twi asked.

“Not yet.”

I pulled out the i-list and scrolled to the memory section, brought up the old odds and ends that I had gotten over the years.

“I gotta put this on then we can leave.”

“What is it?” Spike asked.

“Its called a straight jacket, most usually to keep very dangerous people from escaping like a pair of cuffs, but more restricting.” Not to mention more comfortable.

“Hey twi think you could use your magic, and lend me a hand er’ hoof?” I asked still getting used to the new terms I should be using.

“What do you need me to do?” She asked.

“I need you to tie these parts together, then buckle the strap between my legs to it.” I said a little flushed at asking a girl to help bind me up.

She took the arm straps in her magical grasp, and tied them quite well as I tested them soon as she let go of them.

Then she went on to the slip strap, slid it in the buckle and pulled it far too tight, as I soon proved by joining the Vienna Boys Group, and writhing on the floor in pain.

“What did I do wrong Jordan, did I hurt you?” She asked.

“Lets just say, I hope I’m not sterile.” I said in a squeaky voice, right when I said that her ears became glued to her skull and she whimpered.

“No big deal Twi, the others aren’t here so what happened here stays here.”

We finally managed to get the jacket fastened without another incident, and were about to walk out when it hit me we forgot to inform the princess.

“We need to inform the Princess that I am coming.” I said before we reached the door.

“How should I word it?” She asked.

“Exactly like this.”

Dear Princess” Celestia and Luna.

My friends and I are bringing a prisoner to you, who of his own free will
has been bound with my help.

He wishes to seek audience with you regarding the possibilities,
of a permanent residence here in Equestria.

As always your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle.

“Now we should be on our way, before we miss the train.” I said as Spike sent the letter off.

We walked out the door just as the others appeared, “Perfect timing girls.” greeting them with a smile.

“Jordan what the hay, are you wearing?” Applejack asked.

“Its called a straight jacket, and it’s like putting cuffs on only more comfortable.”

“Ah see and why are yall wearing that thing?”

“Because it may give the princess’ a laugh that I come bound of my own accord.”

“Well its been a nice chat and all, but we are going to be late for the train if we don’t move along!”
Rarity chided.

We made our way to the train with little incident, only having Daisy freak out, which without Pinkie leading, the scare was fruitless.

After boarding the train, with little argument from the station master, we proceeded to a front car and waited for us to pull into the station.

“So How old are you Jordan?” Twi asked.

“Twilight, I have decided to stop answering any more questions till we see the princess’, besides didn’t I win the race yesterday?” I teased, knowing it was her way to learn all possible.

Right then Spike burped up a letter, and handed it to Twi.

Dear,Twilight.

I am awaiting your arrival,and as such have posted guards to bring you straight to my chambers.

Luna and I are both curious, as to why you have taken this prisoner transport into your own hands rather than send for a criminal sky chariot.

Impatiently waiting, your loving mentor.

Princess Celestia.

“Well she knows we are in route now.” Twilight said

“Good the sooner this is over the better I’ll feel.”

We rode for another hour before we made it to canterlot, its a lot farther than it seems.

When we hopped off the train, royal guards took up edges immediately, but instead of going to Celestia’s chamber as she had said we went straight to the throne room, and waited outside the large ornate doors.

The doors aren’t hard to describe they were nearly 20 feet high and the span of both doors measured the same, they were made of polished oak and adorned with golden handles.

The doors opened and we were ushered inside, there sitting on her throne was the alicorn of the sun herself, and she is actually very stunning in person.

“Come forward.” She said, and when she raised her hoof up I kneeled as to show proper respect.

“What is your name?”

“Jordan.”

“What is your purpose?”

“Unknown.”

“What are you?”

“I assume you mean what species?”

“Yes.”

“Then I can only be certain that I was once human.”

“Once?”

“I am a human at the base, but many things about me are no longer, the biggest being my genetic code or what defines, what I am.”

“Please Explain?”

“I am not as a normal human, I have been mutated, DNA has been rearranged and bits replaced.”

“So what you are saying, is that you have the body of a human, but are also tainted by something else?”

“Yes, essentially I am a casing with the DNA of humans, as well as a multitude of animals.”

“Humans?”

“Yes, the people who did this to me are evil, and murdered 2 men, to rob them of their gifts in an attempt to turn me into a weapon.”

“And did they find success in this?”

“No I managed to escape and blow up the facilities that held all the research, as well as the equipment to do these things.”

“So are you saying you are hostile?”

“No, I would never dream of hurting anything, I would rather leave it be if at all possible.”

“Then why are you wearing that straight jacket?”

“Partially to keep the towns from being scared, and also thought it might give you a laugh.”

“Well you have been quite thoughtful in..” I cut her off by shushing her.

“Excuse me?” she said and I shushed her again.

“Do you hear that?” I questioned.

She said something else, but I was concentrating too hard to hear what it was.

“Get the special arrowheads out, and be sure you make your shot go through the pane, third diagonal to the left of her hoof. The strange voice said.

“I’m ready.” Said another.

At that split second I teleported right next to Celestia facing the window, third pane diagonal from her hoof on the left.

The next sound heard was the shattering of glass, followed by an arrow slamming into my left arm and continuing before burying in my chest, quite a feat considering my left arm is made of steel and is 8 inches thick.

“Assassin!” Celestia shouted. before I fell of the arm of her throne,and landed on my back.

“Call a medic!” She shouted.


A/N Wow an assassination attempt on Celestia, things are getting good.