• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 443 Views, 5 Comments

Chaotic Trouble - Peaceheart



When lost, Fudge Brownie and Spring Berry are pony-napped, the Evil Villain Association or E.V.A. Is the cause.

  • ...
 5
 443

Where are they?

Chapter 2: Where Are They?

"They're late," a dark orange unicorn filly, with a blue and light purple mane said as she paced back and forth inside a large clubhouse.

"Chill, Dawn, I'm sure that Spring and Fudge are on their way here," a light purple unicorn filly, with a fuzzy white mane said.

"Yeah, we all know how Spring and Fudge always get each other before coming here," a cyan pegasus filly, with a rainbow mane said as she hovered in the air.

"Yeah, but Spring and Fudge are always the first ones here," the orange unicorn named Dawn said.

"Yeah, that's right, but have any of y'all seen them?" a yellow earth pony colt, with a red mane and a green bandana around his neck asked.

"No, actually, Fudge felt early and headed to Spring's house," a dark blue unicorn filly, with blue and yellow glittered mane and a yellow key said.

"Starry's right, Fudge left around 1," a grey earth pony colt, with a wolf-like tail and fangs and a grey key said.

"When Fudge got to our house, he got Spring and headed off," a light brown earth pony filly, with a yellow mane.

"That's odd, don't they go straight here?" a pink earth pony filly, with an orange mane asked.

"Yeah, they do," a light pink unicorn filly, with a dark pink mane said.

"I know Fudge and he always gets here as fast as possible," a grey unicorn with a fire-like mane said.

"I know Spring and she always gets here no matter what," a purple unicorn with a hot pink mane said.

"Yeah, but still, they are never TWO hours late!" a black unicorn colt, with a dark blue mane said.

"He's right," a red earth pony colt, with a yellow mane and an orange bandana around his neck said.

"They've never been more than two minutes late," a cyan pegasus filly, with three shades of blue in her mane said.

"So what do you think happened?" a red unicorn colt, with a grey mane asked.

"Yeah, what do you think happened?" a dark teal earth pony colt, with a black mane asked.

"I don't know, but we better tell our parents," the black unicorn said.

"Does anypony know where our parents are meeting?" the red unicorn asked.

"At our house," the grey earth pony said.

"Well, let's get going," the white-maned unicorn said.

The black unicorn colt, with a dark blue mane was Tiny Dusk and the dark orange unicorn filly, with a blue and light purple mane was Dawn Shine, the son and daughter of Princess Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry. The cyan pegasus filly, with a rainbow mane was Ragtag and the cyan pegasus filly, with three shades of blue in her mane was Shooting Star, were the daughters of Rainbow Dash and Soarin' the Wonderbolts. The yellow earth pony colt, with a red mane and the green bandana was Appleton and the red earth pony colt, with a yellow mane an orange bandana was Apple Turn-Over, the sons of Applejack and Cinnamon Sticks. The light purple unicorn filly, with a fuzzy white mane was Purple Marshmallow and the red unicorn colt, with a grey mane Jelly Bean, the daughter and son of Neon Blitz and Button Stitch. The dark blue unicorn filly, with blue and yellow glittered mane was Starry Night and the grey earth pony colt, with a wolf-like tail and fangs was Wolfy, daughter and son of Peaceheart and Rocket Star. The light brown earth pony filly, with a yellow mane was Ginger Gold, daughter of Macintosh Apple and Fluttershy. The pink earth pony filly, with an orange mane was Cherry Pie and the dark teal earth pony colt, with a black mane was Wild Berry, son and daughter of Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich. The light pink unicorn filly, with a dark pink mane was Strawberry Shake and grey unicorn with a fire-like mane was Blazing Flame, the son and daughter of Pinkalicious Cupcake and Racing Hearts. The purple unicorn with a hot pink mane was Glitteritz, the only daughter of Rarity and Posh.

The group quickly ran to a large tree house next to Fluttershy's cottage. Wolfy quickly used his key to unlock the door. They all entered and quickly ran to the sounds of ponies talking.

"Mom!" Starry yelled as she and the others ran to a blind pegasus mare with dark blue fur and green and yellow mane.

"What's wrong, Starry? And where's Fudge?" the blind pegasus asked.

"Fudge and Spring didn't go to the meeting, we think something happened to them," Wolfy said.

"WHAT?!" the pegasus exclaimed as she began to breathe heavily.

"Calm down, Peaceheart," an earth pony stallion with brownish and reddish fur and yellow mane said as he put a hoof on the pegasus known as Peaceheart said.

"Alright, we have to find them," a hot pink unicorn mare with light pink and light purple mane said.

"Yeah," everypony else said.

"Fluttershy do you have an idea where they could be?" the hot pink unicorn asked.

"I think so, I overheard them talk about going into the Everfree, but I warned them not to go there," a yellow pegasus mare with long light pink mane said.

"So what's the plan, Pinkalicious?" a grey unicorn stallion with a yellow mane asked.

"Well, Posh I was thinking that we all go into the Everfree forest and find Fudge and Spring as fast as we can," the hot pink unicorn named Pinkalicious said.

"It's 4:25 right now, so we have about 3 hours till it gets dark," the reddish and brownish stallion said.

"We should be in two groups, okay, Rocket?" the green unicorn mare with a neon blue, green and pink mane asked.

"Neon, that's fine," the red/brown stallion said.

"Kay, Rocket," the green unicorn named Neon said.