• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 441 Views, 5 Comments

Chaotic Trouble - Peaceheart



When lost, Fudge Brownie and Spring Berry are pony-napped, the Evil Villain Association or E.V.A. Is the cause.

  • ...
 5
 441

Fight and Flee Part 2

Chapter 6: Fight and Flee Part 2

Ragtag flew just above the cage Spring and Fudge were and lowered herself to them so she could tell them their plan. The two trapped ponies nodded a 'yes' as a sign of agreement. Rag then flew above the battle and Sunset and Peace, who sensed Rag by her sent and her wing beats, both noticed her. Sunset used an attack that missed Twilight by a foot. "You missed," Twilight said.

"Turn around, Princess," Sunset said. Twilight slowly turned to see Peace fall to the ground and a small blue blur in her grip. Sunset took notice that Twilight was distracted and attacked her. Twilight turned just in time to see the attack and dodge it.

"Er... stop hurting my friends!" Twilight yelled as she got anger and angrier by the second. She lowered her head and attacked Sunset who was, sent into three trees and was unconscious. Twilight quickly ran to Peace and saw that Rag had a scar that was bleeding and that Peace had many scars that were badly bleeding. She saw Fluttershy by the bush and she levitated Peace and Rag to the pegasus.

"Watch them please," Twilight said to the yellow pegasus. Fluttershy nodded a quick 'yes' before Twilight went to help Rarity.

"Now!" Dawn said as she signaled the sign for their plan. Starz quickly flew to the cage and held the rope in place. Dawn, Blazing, Strawberry, P.M., Starry, Dusk and J.B. all united their magic and attacked the rope which fell, causing Fudge and Spring to have a bumpy landing. A.T.O., Appleton, Wolfy, Berry, Cherry, Ginger and Glittz all bucked the cage, causing the bars to. begin to break. After many bucks, they broke the bars and freed Spring and Fudge. They suddenly noticed that the villains were defeated. "C'mon, before they wake up," Twilight said as they ran out of the forest. They were safe and sound, except for Fudge and Spring.

"What were you two thinking?" Peace yelled angrily.

"I um... I-I wanted to prove to everypony that I don't need to be babied all the time, just because I'm blind!" Fudge yelled back at his mother.

"Fudge you didn't need to go to the Everfree Forest, you could have told me, so I could tell your friends," Peace said calmly.

"Yeah, I guess I could have done that instead of getting Spring and myself in trouble," Fudge said as he lowered his head in shame.

"Don't worry, dear, you're not going to have a harsh punishment," Peace said.

"Does that mean I'm free to be?" Fudge asked.

"No it doesn't," Peace said flatly.

"Now, Spring, you know better, I am a shamed of you," Fluttershy said causing Spring to lower her ears and her head in shame, "but I'm proud that you were trying to help Fudge." Spring perked up and hugged her mother happily.

"We'd better get home, it's getting late and the kids have school tomorrow," Rarity said.

"Yeah, bye," Twilight said.

They all said their good-byes and good nights before heading home.

Though, as Peace and her family went home, they didn't notice that something was watching them.

"Well I see my prey has some children," the creature that was watching Peace said,"that's more fun for me!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment