• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 440 Views, 5 Comments

Chaotic Trouble - Peaceheart



When lost, Fudge Brownie and Spring Berry are pony-napped, the Evil Villain Association or E.V.A. Is the cause.

  • ...
 5
 440

Fight and Flee Part 1

Chapter 5: Fight and Flee Part 1

"Ragtag, you and the others stay here, we'll take care of this," Rainbow said as she looked her daughter in the eyes. Ragtag quickly nodded up and down and ran into the bushes with her friends.

"Ready?" Blueblood asked evilly.

"Always," Rainbow said as she and the others got ready for the fight.

Sunset and Blueblood used the magic to attack Pinks, Rarity and Twilight, both missing by an inch. "That's it!" Pinkie yelled as she grabbed her Party Cannon from no way. Pinkie was attacking Red with Rainbow, Twilight, Racing Heart, Marshdog were focused on attacking Sunset, Blueblood and Rarity were attacking each other as Applejack and Big Mac were after Mane-iac. Fluttershy and Peace, however were open. Peace being blind and Fluttershy being scared were going to be easy to attack for Red. Red quickly shot magic from his horn just missing Pinkie.

"Ha, you missed!" Rainbow said.

"Look behind you pony," Red said as Rainbow and Pinkie looked behind themselves to see Peace slowly getting up with the help of Fluttershy. Red took this moment to attack Pinkie and Rainbow, who both turned back to Red, to get hit in the process by his magic.

"Pinkie! Rainbow!" Fluttershy yelled as she began to run to her friends, but was stopped by Peace, who quickly stopped her before getting hit by Red's magic.

"Fluttershy, I'll take care of the changeling, you and the kids free Fudge and Spring, okay?" Peace asked as she transformed into a dark blue wolf with green and yellow hair and a pair of wings.

"Okay," Fluttershy said as she ran to the kids.

"You hurt my friends, now it's my turn," Peace said as she stomped on the ground, causing lightning to appear on her paws.

"Now I got a great battle," Red said.

In The Bushes...

"Okay, kids, that's our plan to free Fudge and Spring, okay?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sure, Fluttershy," Dawn said.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Ragtag asked.

"C'mon, guys," Purple said.