• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 441 Views, 5 Comments

Chaotic Trouble - Peaceheart



When lost, Fudge Brownie and Spring Berry are pony-napped, the Evil Villain Association or E.V.A. Is the cause.

  • ...
 5
 441

The Note and The Rush

Chapter 3: The Note and The Rush

Blueblood, Red, Sunset Shimmer and the Mane-iac, along with the cart with Spring and Fudge, made their ways to a cave. "I believe Twilight and her friends are within the forest," Sunset said.

"You, can write the note after we put the foals inside the cage," Red said.

"Alright," Sunset replied as they entered the cave. Sunset used her magic to levitate Spring and Fudge inside a large cage.

"What are you going to do with us?" Fudge asked against the bars of the cage.

"Nothing, you're just bait, bait that's about to lead the prey here," Mane-iac said as she laughed evilly.

"Er... no way are you going to make us help you," Spring said angrily.

"Sorry, but you're already helping," Red said.

"Let us go," Fudge yelled.

"Not until our job in done," Blueblood said.

"What is your job exactly?" Spring asked

"We won't tell you," Red said as he walked to a table.

"Time to write my letter," Sunset said as she levitated a scroll to the table and began to write.

"Finally," Mane-iac said happily.

"Done, now I just have to send it to Twilight," Sunset said as she used a spell to teleport the letter.

"Done, now we just have to wait," Sunset said as she gave the little filly and colt an evil grin. Spring and Fudge gulped knowing something bad would happen.

"Let's discuss our plan away from the two rodents," Blueblood said.

"Hey!" Spring and Fudge said in unison.

"Alright, so, this is our plan..."


Elsewhere...

A scroll appeared in front of Princess Twilight Sparkle. She quickly opened the scroll and looked at it. She reread it several times before dropping it. "What did it say, Twi?" an orange earth pony mare with a blonde mane, a cowboy hat and freckles asked.

"Today at 5:05, we have to go to a clearing with a large tree with a letter 'X' on it, if we want to get Fudge and Spring back," Twilight said with a worried expression.

"It's 5' o clock," Neon said.

"We'd better hurry, then," the cyan pegasus mare with a rainbow mane and magenta eyes said.

"I think I know where we have to meet," the red/brown stallion said.

"Lead the way, Rocket," Peaceheart said.

"Alright, c'mon," the red/brown stallion named Rocket said before running into the forest with the others close behind.