• Published 3rd Mar 2014
  • 6,350 Views, 216 Comments

"Have we been Foal'd?" - RealityWarper



Two best friends waking up as foals. Not a good way to start the day, but at least they atleast had magic!

  • ...
35
 216
 6,350

"Dude'et-" *WHACK* "OUCH!"

"Have we been Foal'd?"

Chapter 2: "Dude'et-" *WHACK* "OUCH!"

Pinkie Pie stared at us, both of us were just laughing manically, hovering in the air in a room filled with fire at One 'o clock in the morning. Needless to say she stood there for a second slack jawed.

"P-Pumpkin! Pound! What do you think you're doing!?" She asked fearfully. This was gonna be trouble.

"Pinkie!" We both exclaimed turning toward her, seeing our faces calmed her down slightly, but the fire calmed for no one. Just like I trained it! Muwhahahaha!

Suddenly, I knew only pink.


I had blinked, and in that time span of me blinking, everything that was on fire sat unscorched, perfect even. We were back in our cribs and had bottles of milk in our mouths. Everything was, prior to our destruction of the room, back to normal. Hell, I think the clock was set back to exactly One o' clock like before too! I pulled the bottle out my mouth, and turned to my bro to see if he was seeing the same thing. Sure enough, he looked awed as I did. My jaw dropped. As did the bottle in my mouth.

"Ay caramba." I said in a high pitched voice much like Pewdiepie's. I looked once more, only to see Pinkie gone. It was then I noticed that something caught my bottle. There, was Pinkie Pie smiling gently but tired at me. Understandable seeing it was the middle of the night. BUT THAT WAS BESIDE THE POINT, SHE JUST MOVED FASTER THAN I THOUGHT WAS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!- Then again, this was Pony Land. Physics pretty much just threw itself out the window and into reality's loving embrace.

"That sure was a close one Pumpkin Cake! Be a good little girl for Auntie Pinkie and try not to use magic for awhile, you must feel exhausted! Twilight, the most powerful pony I know can't cast an elemental spell without being tired after!" Pinkie elaborated. I blinked, oh really? I didn't feel tired in the slightest. Then again, no one knew how volatile a baby pony's magic was. And certainly not I, who until a few minutes ago thought magic was fake.

Well, this must have came from the fact that-

Wait, hold on. What did she just say?

"What'd you just say?" I asked cautiously. Pinkie seemed to only have heard gibberish, and continued.

"Maybe you'll grow up to be a powerful mare like Celestia!" She said with pure pride in her eyes, while beaming widely. It was at that moment my pride shattered.

"What." I said blankly. I turned to my best bro. "Dude, I think she just called me a chick." I said with a furrowed brow. My bro remained silent for a few seconds before he spoke up.

"Uh, dude. You're Pumpkin Cake currently." Well shit. I forgot about that part. My man-hood for magic...A fair trade off universe. While I was sad Daniel.Jr was no longer among us, I found solace however, in the fact that I was a baby pony. I wouldn't be using it as a pony, and certainly not a baby pony anyway. Wait, I was wearing a freaking diaper anyway. That's uh...okay? Not sure if good, or bad news.

"Oh, right. Damn..." He couldn't blame me for cursing. Even if it was temporary, I had lost my manhood. You will be missed Daniel.Jr. "Oh well, I got magic." I smirked. He rolled his eyes. Pinkie moved over to Drew.

"And don't think I forgot about you Pound Cake! I've never seen my little nephew move so fast! Rainbow Dash would be impressed and I think-" Hold on, I'll have to cut her monologue sort, as I was still silently weeping over the lost of Daniel.Jr. It was a sad day to be me. But I would rise over this. I had magic. All would be fine and-

Holy shit did this mean no more beer or smokes? NO! NO NO NO!

"DUDE WE CAN'T HAVE FUN FRIDAY ANYMORE!" I spat out, completely cutting of what Pinkie Pie was about to say. I'm devastated. No more twenty one and older things. This was bad.

"...What?...No- this can't be happening...This has to be a joke. A horrible bad played out hallucination. " Drew denied. But I shook my head. It was all real. IT WAS HORRIBLE!

"NOOOOOOO!!!" We both screamed simultaneously. We seemed to do that alot.

Pinkie panicked and started trying to make funny faces to calm us down, this of course didn't stop our panic. So she moved on to reasoning. Smart girl.


"Oh no! No no no! What's the matter!? Did I say something!?" Poor Pinkie, she just didn't know. She zipped off for a second and down the hall, coming back with a bag of flour.An exaggerated grin was stretched upon her muzzle in a feeble attempt to calm us down. When this failed she held the flour over her head, almost if threatening to tilt it over. She looked tired, and seemingly sad, this was proved by her tear rimmed eyes, and not just because of us. Nay, Pinkie was best Pony in my opinion, this wouldn't stand.

'Don't think I wont do it!" She indeed threatened, smiling widely. A tired smile, but a smile nonetheless. A hint of warmness in her eyes for us. My eyes widened, she wouldn't dare do it would she? But, I had seen the show enough to know that she indeed would, before I could hold out a hoof and tell her to stop she already had poured the flour on her, he grin turned to a hopeful smile. I chuckled, a ghost of a smile upon my face. Okay, I had to admit. That was a little funny. Drew sat to my left, the same type of smile etched upon his face. It was kinda funny. Pinkie Pie fell to her haunches sighing relived. She looked more tired than I originally thought. Something was wrong, but it wasn't like I could go up to Pinkie and start asking questions because she likely didn't understand me. And besides, giving away I could talk would be almost no different than me going up to her and saying: "Hi I'm a Daniel, I'm going to give myself away to scientific researchers because I'm a DUMBASS". Yeah, not a risk I'm willing to take even if I could talk. I can however fly over to her and give her a comforting hug.

Hold on.

I was about to hug Pinkie Pie. One of the Mane 6.

If I died at this moment, I would have died a happy pony person.

The creepy smile adorning my face must have creeped Drew out. He looked at me strangely. Did I mention I probably looked really creepy? A smile like this didn't belong on anypony. Let alone a foal. I guess Pinkie thought the same, because looked at me oddly herself.

"Come on you two, you can tell me what's the matter! Auntie Pinkie is good for it!" She chirped happily, but there was that underlining tiredness under her eyes that suggested recent crying.

Pinkie Pie suddenly found herself on a receiving end of a hug, from both Drew and I. We wrapped our limbs around her sides. Drew from left, and I from right. Where she smiled, this one was a small real smile. A few tears leaked out her eyes.

"Aww, thanks you two. You're so sweet. I needed a hug after the day I've had." She leaned down nuzzling our heads. It was at that moment, I had known, this wasn't a hallucination. Not a dream, none of that. And Pinkie really was here, infront of me. This was all really happening. The full gravity of the situation hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Holy crap. we're actually here and don't have any idea how to get back in our bodies." I said out loud to no one specific. Drew shot me a dirty look from his side of Pinkie. I looked downright shocked to the core. "And I don't know where the original owners of these bodies are."

"You think? You're just now getting it?" He shook his head. I was about to say something when I was cut off by the feeling of Pinkie Pie rubbing a hoof on our heads.

"Something must have spooked you good to get you to react like that, I wonder what it was that could have done something like that." She thought to herself idly. it's not like it would really matter though. She shook her head, disregarding it. "Would you two like to sleep in my room tonight? I'm sure the cakes wouldn't mind." She asked, seemingly to keep an eye on us. However, there was hope in her eyes. She didn't want to be alone tonight. Something really bad must have happened to make her this sad. Yikes. We did however answer her by continuing to cling to her pony self. Standing up without a problem, she then made her way out the room with us, turning out the light before she did so.


Getting into Pinkie's room. she sat us down on her bed. Oh my god, there was Pink everywhere.

"Now, I'll be right back. Stay here for Auntie Pinkie, and um...try not to destroy her room?" She asked hopefully. We both nodded, allowing her to part on her business. After the closing of her door, me and the best bro turned to each other.

"Whoa that was weird. Wonder why the most happy pony in all of Equestria is sad." Drew half asked, half told me. I shrugged.

"I don't know. But she looked too sad. I swear if someone did something they're gonna find out what a death ray is really capable of." I warned. Drew nodded with a grin.

"So...Dude." He paused, gaining a smirk upon his face. No, he'd better not. "Oh, I'm sorry." he continued. I glared at him. "Dude'et-"

WHACK!

"OUCH!"

I had whacked him across the head with my hoof, irked. He grinned regardless though.

"Worth it. So then, now we wait for Pinkie. Wonder where she went." He wondered, I was still irked, but not murderous. But he had a point, I wonder where she went to. Soon the door opened, and in came Pinkie with-

A TRAY OF COOKIES AND MILK!

BITCHIN'!

Sure enough there was a cookie tray that was on her back, she carried it with a smile. She sat it down.

"So you two, wanna tell Auntie Pinkie what's wrong? " Pinkie asked softly, not at all hyper like how I thought she would. Yup, she was sad for some reason and I don't even know why. At least, not at the moment.

"I should be saying that to you." I accused. She blinked seemingly understanding some of what I said. She smiled wider.

"You said something! Other than my name!" Pinkie beamed. And shook her head, and we ate our cookies and milk. After, she laid in her bed, and opened up a spot on each side, in which we took them up, and laid against her yawning. It was time to sleep, cookies make me feel fat and I have a full belly and things to think about. Drew and Pinkie were already asleep. but I had time to think and put it to use.

"Something tells me we're here for a reason other than destruction and greed...." I sighed.

It then ocurred to me I'd be stuck in this world for god knows how long without my man-hood.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"