• Published 5th Mar 2014
  • 1,244 Views, 38 Comments

Rarity's Revenge - StormLuna



Rarity and her friends get invited to the Gala again and unfortunately, Rarity bumps into Blueblood. He is interested in her this time but she has other plans for him, plans that won't be pretty.

  • ...
28
 38
 1,244

A Brutal "Princess"

Spike and Rarity were sneaking through the banquet hall, over in the direction of where they saw Blueblood. Spike was a bit nervous but Rarity was thirsting for blood. Very soon they reached the other side of the banquet hall and ran into Blueblood. And just like last year, he was as uppity as ever.

He glared at her and said, "Ew, a commoner has come too close to my royal hide..." He then saw Spike on her back and changed his attitude, "Wow, who are you?" he asked

Rarity smiled and said, "Well my name is Princess Platinum and this is my baby dragon, Spike."

Spike waved at Blueblood with a nervous smile on his face. Blueblood asked, "Wow, I never imagined I would meet a beautiful mare who had her own dragon! Wait a minute, did you say princess? Where are you from? I don't see you around here."

Rarity began to get nervous. She decided that lying would be the best thing to do. She replied, "Oh I am the daughter of Queen Moonheart and King Gold Mane over in the Equine Empire. I know Princess Celestia and she invited me and one guest, so I decided to bring my baby dragon with me."

Blueblood got a huge grin on his face. He realized that if he could get her to fall in love with him that he might have a shot at being a prince and someday maybe even becoming king of the Equine Empire. He said, "Well my lady, let's go over and get some food. I'm starving."

The three headed over to the banquet table and saw all sorts of food. While Blueblood was getting salad and escargot Rarity was getting some pork chops and oats. Blueblood looked at her and asked, "Ewww, Princess Platinum, how can you stand to eat stuff like that? That is like what commoners in Ponyville eat."

Rarity rolled her eyes and replied, "Well this is what we eat in the palace back home all the time. We tend to eat a lot of meat back home and where is this Ponyville place you speak of? It sounds like they eat really good there."

Prince Blueblood broke into a nervous sweat. He was repulsed by what Rarity was eating but knew that if he wanted a shot at someday being a king, that he might want to give it a chance. Blueblood then put some of the oats and pork chops on his plate.

Blueblood said, "Well if the royalty over in Maredrid eats like this, then I will try some."

They sat down at a nearby table and began to eat their meal. Blueblood began to eat the pork chops and it was all he could do to choke it down while Rarity quickly ate hers. She saw Blueblood's problems with his meal and asked, "Prince Blueblood, what is wrong? Do you not like your meal?"

Blueblood finally got his first bite down and replied, "Well this is the first time I have ever ate anything like this. My aunt Celestia doesn't eat stuff like this either."

Rarity asked, "What about your other aunt, Princess Luna?"

Blueblood replied, "The few times I have seen Luna eat she eats more meat than you do. She kind of gives me a cold shoulder. I don't know why, but the few times I do run into her she just gives me this ice cold glare."

Rarity said, "Luna is like that. She kind of has that rough and tough attitude. I guess patrolling the night every night will do that to you. Give her some time and she will be as good towards you as Celestia is."

Finally forty minutes later Blueblood finished his meal and asked, "Princess Platinum, would you be up for a dance?"

Rarity replied, "Why of course! How could I say no to such a charming prince?"

Blueblood was ecstatic. They headed out to the dance floor and began to dance. Spike remained close by Rarity's side to make sure that Blueblood didn't try any funny stuff. After an hour of dancing Blueblood asked, "Princess Platinum, I am wondering if you would want to go somewhere more private to talk. I think we should get to know one another better."

Rarity replied, "Of course, just remember though my baby dragon will be accompanying us. It is tradition in the Equine Empire that a princess and her baby dragon accompany one another pretty much at all times."

Blueblood asked, "Princess Platinum, you might find this kind of odd but I don't know a whole lot of areas in the castle where we could spend some alone time. You said you know Princess Celestia. Has she shown you much of the castle?"

Rarity replied, "Follow me your Majesty, I know of a good place."

Spike hopped up on Rarity's back as they led Blueblood to what would wind up being the most nightmarish place he would experience in his whole life. Once they got to an area where there were no other ponies around Rarity told Blueblood to close his eyes. He closed his eyes as she led him through a door, down some stairs into a dank, dark place. Rarity used her horn to create some light so they could see where they were going. Finally she told him to open his eyes.

Blueblood got a nervous look on his face. He asked, "Princess, what are we doing in the dungeon? Is this where we are going to talk some more?"

Rarity replied, "Yeah, you could say that. There is nopony locked up down here and besides, it has plenty of privacy."

Rarity and Blueblood engaged in some minor chit chat and finally Rarity had lulled Blueblood into a false sense of security. She asked, "Prince Blueblood, can I ask you of a favor?"

Blueblood looked at Rarity and said in a dreamy voice, "Anything for you your Majesty."

Rarity asked, "Could you sit down so that we are more on eye level?"

Blueblood replied, "Of course, anything for you Princess Platinum."

Blueblood sat down and he and Rarity were at eye level. Rarity moved in like she was going to kiss him. He continued, "Oh Princess, I never imagined I would....."

Rarity put her hoof over his mouth and said, "Shhhh....we don't want anypony to hear us."

Rarity got up and before he could even react she bit a majority of his horn off. This caused him to go into a panic. He was shouting, "HELP, HELP. PRINCESS PLATINUM BIT OFF MY HORN!"

Blueblood began running around in a panic and ran straight into a wall, knocking himself unconscious. Rarity was thrilled with this. She asked, "Spike, you see that spear with the iron handle there? I want you to put it on the floor where that metal but hold it upright."

Spike replied, "Of course!"

Spike held the spear upright and Rarity used her magic to weld the upright spear into the floor. She had this sadistic grin on her face as she finished the welding and picked up the unconscious Blueblood. Spike asked, "Rarity, what are you going to do?"

Rarity laughed, "Oh you'll see! I think you will like it."

Rarity levitated Blueblood to where he was in an upright position. She began to lower him onto the spear, having it enter him through his behind. She continued to lower him gently, making sure that the spear did not puncture or go through any vital organs. Spike was watching all this in horror and asked, "Rarity? Aren't you afraid of getting caught?"

Rarity replied, "Spike, be quiet. I don't want anypony hearing us."

Finally as the tip of the spear began to come out of Blueblood's mouth he was starting to come to. He was groaning in pain and moving around. Rarity said, "Damn, we can't have him moving around on the spear!"

Rarity fired a bolt of energy at the ceiling causing part of it to fall in and hit him on the head, knocking him unconscious. This also caused some of the blood to go flying onto Rarity's dress. Rarity shouted, "MY DRESS!"

Spike said, "Shhh...Rarity, we can't have anypony hearing us!"

Rarity replied, "You're right Spike, I need to keep quiet."

Rarity finished lowering Blueblood onto the spear and saw his bitten off horn laying on the floor. She got a smirk on her face and picked it up. She levitated it and fired it at his face, ramming it up into his nose. Rarity got a huge smile on her face and then said, "Spike, we need to get going!"

Rarity closed the cell door behind her, leaving the unconscious Blueblood impaled all alone in his cell. After fifteen minutes of sneaking around they finally got back to the banquet hall. Her and Spike ran into Rainbow and she asked, "So, where have you two been? The rest of us have been waiting ten minutes for you and Spike to get here."

Rarity replied, "Well uh, you know we were just taking a look around."

Rarity and Spike followed RD back to where the others had gathered. Applejack had a huge grin on her face. Rarity asked, "Applejack, what are you so happy about?"

Applejack replied, "Well thanks to everypony seeing Soarin' buying one of my apple pies everypony else lined up to buy my food and it wasn't too long until I sold out and made 1500 bits for Sweet Apple Acres!"

Rarity smiled and said, "Wow Applejack, you really hit the big time this year."

Applejack replied, "Eeyep. That is just enough to take Granny Smith to Manehattan and get that hip replaced. I'm so happy!"

The rest of the night went normally for them until it was one in the morning and the Gala ended. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sent them off. Luna asked, "Did all of you have a good time tonight?"

Applejack replied, "You bet your Majesty! I did awfully good this year!"

Pinkie added, "You bet Princess! You and I had a lot of fun making things more exciting!"

Rarity added, "Of course your Majesties, tonight involved the type of fun anypony would kill for!"

Finally they headed home and Twilight asked, "Rarity, why would you say something like that? That just doesn't sound like something you would say."

Rarity replied, "Oh well, you know, sometimes you just say things differently."

Little did Twilight know that what Rarity said would wind up being all too true. Once they got home Twilight asked Spike, "So Spike, what did you and the love of your life do tonight?"

Spike replied, "Well I just showed her different parts of the castle and we talked about gems and what her goals are in life. You know, nothing major."

Twilight said, "Well ok, whatever you say. I'm getting tired. Let's get some sleep."