• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 1,234 Views, 68 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Dream of Darkness - Xx soul sorrow xX



In the Era of Starvation and Plague, Rarity must find a way to survive while finding love along the way.

  • ...
55
 68
 1,234

13. Dream Messaige

Fater eating their meal of bunnibbit they sat around under s tree in the rain that was wet. They relaxed and then Bucky
"Hey, you guys we should get back to Sir Jimmy. He and Barityt should be odne with the meeting. The war begins tomoorw sometime.
Derpy was glad to get Somnbra out a town. Rainbow had a thought of realtizationand renembered Rarity.
"Om hy GoD. I have to get t Rarity, guyas."
"What for?" Derpy said.
"There was a message form her father I had to deliver whehn she when I was deAD. I DIED BEFORE I COULD GIVE IN TO HER.

THEN DERpy said, "Don't wrrsie, were going their right now to her and Si Jimmy. You'll love him he's cool."

Derpy and the gang of rithmatic gatherd up round up and they went to the suberbsan where the army place was. When they got there Raunbow Dashed to the room and saw Sor Jimmy.
"Are you sir jimmmy."
"Yeah bro wy>"
"Im g\looking for a whit eumicorn girl. where is she is she trapped??????????
"Wait what I thought rarity was a griffin are you pony????"
"Heck yeah wjere is it?"
"Shes in da bathfoom"
"oh cool bye,.
Rain bow went into the batheroom and screamed for Rrauty . The stal door might have made her voice muffled so she scread it
:RARITYUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUh"
Nobody answered.

Om my gfd. I cant find her in this bathroom. jk,m"

Maybe she had already left. Rainbow checked outside the bafoon and lookded around Loked arouynd TOWN.
Rarity was no ware in sight outa sight outa mind.
She sawed a tril of tears like the Cherokkee. Rainbw rememberd that Rarity was a Cherokee indaina and followed it. It head down may ways of life, but it stoppe at a room. when Canebow went it, she saw Rarity on the ground in blood. She picked up her body stlll breathing. Rainbow breathed on it. It was brieyhonh breating
Raibooow said "Whyd you have to die Rarit?/?//?????" she taken the body to Bucky. Hes still breathing" sh explained. "OK Ill fix her right up" said Buckiy.
Raincow cried in the corner of tears and she thought about it. If rarety died then she couldn't pass her fathers massage to her and Rainbow would be puniched in the after world when she dead.
Rarity sat up but was Dizzy.
"Rainbow, you saved me. Ear/ Am alive.
Rainbow ranned over and higged her tightly. But Rraity said "No time for hugs. I gotta go.""
Rainboo casing her down the halls like a buffaloo. Raritt screamed in pain and fell down. Hah I got you" sai Rainbow since its Aprill Fool in Pony Times. "Oh" siad Rrarint. The laughed the night away. Then they got up and drank coffee.ee. Coffes good for teh soul" explained Rianbob. "Ok" said Rarietty.
Then Rarity kep runnig til her heart waspumping with adrenilin she was ruining.
She popend a door to room with a elavator but the elvadoor closed befpre Rainbow could squeeze in it.
"But Rarity its inportaint! Pleeeeeese!"
Rainbiw sat down next to the esculator and cried.

Meanwhile, Bucki and Sir Jimkky and Derpy were plotting something reeall good. tow

Meanwhile Rarity was trotting along when she felt a tap on her shoulder outside of the fat buildigng. Se turned around in a panic and saw someone she recognised.
"NNIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP?"""""

Rainbow heard sher screamed from outside. Oh NOO . Then she ranbowed outside through the window and she wa soutside.

Im out side she said. n she was outdied. Seh didnt saw raritttttttttttttttry. Oem ge" she sad. "Ware are you.?"
Rainbow looked both ays before she crossed the street and went into the middle of the street she sawl a note.

It read

"Hey girl,

If ya want yore friend Tarity back, you gotta find me. I'm a dr=ark horse like in Katy Perry Song. I'm like a ghost in the nihght. Come to my castle. THERE SWAY OPIYT.

That swat you get for leabing the kindgom,

llove
Subrua"

Rainbow went back inside and perpare for the war tomorrow.

Amy Terry Davidson was eating ketchip. She was reading the newspaper about a splosion. Her mom who was old came in. Hey can I take the kiddies to my house fo the weekedn"
"No said Amy. You had em last week. Jackie and Matilda need to have quality family tie.
Ok said her mom who was a gramma. She pikd up a food and ate it. Mmmmmmm........ Tastes like life she said.""""""""""


Rainbow joined Buckh and Derpy an dthe other one to plan how to get Rarity back. ..... But they couldn't think of anything.
"I can't Somra stole Rarity." said the derpy/
"I only knew for a day or so, but we gotta geter getting yeah going to it get her back." bUcky said,
Then Rainbow said "I should have stopped her... I should have stoped her......"
They sat for a wile.... thining, but night fell apon them and they parted ways and went to sleep, getting ready to wake up at 4 the moroning the next day.

Author's Note:

hey guys my editer wasent at school 2day so I did this one allby myself~~~~~ kiklike a big girl. big girls dont cry :pinkiegasp: :fluttercry::rainbowwild::heart::heart::haert: