• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 1,234 Views, 68 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Dream of Darkness - Xx soul sorrow xX



In the Era of Starvation and Plague, Rarity must find a way to survive while finding love along the way.

  • ...
55
 68
 1,234

11. Making aragmants

After the confence, Bucky lead the hooded figues to Sir Jimmy’s office/ It was bigger than Bucky’s but Bucky didn’t care because Sri Jimy had a big fat job. He had to plan the war and get ready for it. He was the organizer for it. Bucky did the secret knock ofn the door and Sir Jimmy’s throat yelled “WHO IS IS IT?’””
Then Bucky spoke up.
“It is I, Commander Chucking.”
“Oh, okay, colol” Sir Jim said.
Bucky opened the door and went in it. Rarity and Derpy followed with their cloaks on.
“Oh, I see you brought your warrior friendds.” Sir Jimmy said.
“Yeah. They’re vool.no biggy my friend my buddy.” Bucky smiled.
“What are your soldier names, boys?” Jim aksed/
Derpy spock “My name is Isac Flea”
Then Rariyt said “And my name is Jarvis.”
Sir Jimmy sdood up and tapped their shoulders wuth a big stick. He still couldn’t even see their feces under their cloaks.
“I dub the as Solder Flea and osldier Jarvis. Thank you for joinin the army, boyz”
“No problem Derpy said. She couldn’t see what Jimmyt look like but she thought he looked like a griggin. He was probly a gruffin.
Derpy and the other guy went to the office. They sat on the floor. So nice. Then commandeer Jimmy said “Hey you want a coffee.?”m Nope they replied in unison like a creepy guy. Ok he said. Commander Bucky said “Alright, time to go. Gotta go murder. yeeeah.” They ran to the battel-ground.
They saw some solders sitting there like a fat group of bye standers. Then Busky said I dunt kno guys. I don't know if it's a good idea. A good deed."
"Shut Up" said Jimmy. "Lets have a serius talk of serious. Okay. We got to kill em all so they listen. Ok????"
They agreed. The soldiers sat there and they started having a battle. Rarit ran after a guy and stabbed it with her horn. Derpi flied up and smacked em with her wings and kicked tem with her strong legs. It was a big battle/ A big, fat battle. Then Raritys cloak fell off. But she put it back on. "Im mysterious" she whispered.
Suddenly, it syopped. The battle was won, and no one was hurt! They wond! No feelings were hurted in the proces !!
Jimmy said "Time for our private meeting."
The horses and Buck7y walke dondown in the orfice and sat down in chairs.
"What did ya wantns to talk about, my most fathful soldier." JimmA said.
"I came to disciss Somerba and hus arms. We gotta get em.we gotta do it. I did it, I done it. Yeah,."
"WHart about his army??" said Jimey.
"We caomnnot kill the other pponies. The sonies are unslaved by him. theyre the good quys 2." C Bucky sad.
Derpy was brave enough to speak> "The ponies WANT tohe grippon amry to take over cause som bra is badd. He's a big fat bad guy. He's like a antagonist."
"Oh" said rarit.
Then she said Rarity said "ANypayz you cant kill thr e ponies becaus e they ant to heop you out good like good.'"\
Sir Jimmy sniffed, "And who toldu that, son??"
"Bucky said "I can did it. he ponies are goood ones. They want to help. They toll my so."
"Why did you talk to the pones? your jOb is to KILOLL them, Commander Blucky . you dispbeyed y orders.
"Hay, im the commander here! ANd I say that we cannot kill phe ponys ." Bucky was a screamin loudlie,,, like a loud.
Bucky licked heis lips. He was salty lips. He was thinking about burgers. Froom beef from a green cow. Mmmmm he said loudly. He keeps screaming.
Rarity thinks hes hansume. She smiled and was reminded of when she wnet to Detrot and some guy in a truck hgave her a buger. Itr jhad meet.
"Deroy said theyre nice pe`ople. I havent met em but i think It's so." explained buckle.
"No. We gots to kill ALL the pony's. Its in the instruction manuel." intensified Jimmy.
"Nop!" screamed Mucky./ "We can't kill em. then ill get a blemish on my perminent records....... My records of space and time in my bahvior graph chart exposition. Well have to make an acception to the declaration of InDipendince. Im sorry, but thats how it got to be." he said in whispered tones.
"pklz" said Derpyn. "We cant kill em."
"Yeah" agred Buck.
Finely, Rarty said "Ok, Jimm. I'l date yuo if you dont make us kill em." She fluttered her eyelashes like Fluttershy and did a duck face. fluttershy eyelashges.
Jimmy lookd at Rarity and said Ok hot mama. Yeah we wont kill em alright??????"
Rarity put a kiss in Jimmy's cheek. Yeah she said.
It was time for the battle. The next battle in the ranging utopia in the world. It was a post-apocalyptic dystopian society. It was like Detrot.
But untilt the wor started, Rarity, Derpy, and Becky, Jimmo would reasembly a meeting for the war guys to tell them about not killing the ponies.a Bucky went to town with the girls and the guys Jummy.

"Aright. >ets get it started HAH."
"Lets get it started in here" said Rartuy""
"SAy mumumumumumumum." derp said. Rraity smakced her NO.
Then Buckyy said no foolin around gyrls scquirrels, its time to get serious. We gotto tell the army about ponies,../ =iop[""""""

Author's Note:

Hey guyz srry my editedr bailed on me like a whale froma big fat ship so Yeeeeaw. i had to hire Sparkelshipper agein. Hope yo dont mind. idk. but then sparkleshipper quit so i hyred a new one called Acorn Harvey. he sounds like hes on a farm. i like farms.
i think sparkshipler is just ipset cus i took her marmalade and she I didnt know. it was hersh.
So yeah my temporarary editrs: MontyTheToast, Acorn Harvet
my real ones: kittykay67, ~XSparkleShipperX~, EgoreFrimzCud, and my mommy :heart:~~~~ her names Beth
So yeh enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :O :pinkiegasp: