• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 1,346 Views, 97 Comments

NEWCOMER: Little Loo! - heavy weapons brony



After Growing up in the mean streets of manehatten, Scootaloo now aims for the skies of the next heavyweight boxing champion. (MLP and Punch-out crossover) 3/23/14 i officially Dedicate this to the memory of Button Mash R.I.P 2012-2014-HWB

  • ...
3
 97
 1,346

Ditzi Hondo

Scootaloo piloted her spaceship through the field of asteroids with expert skill, Loo swerved and dodged through the rocks with confidence until one appeared in front her ship.


Loo let out a gasp and punched the fire button, lasers erupted from the front of her ship and impacted the space rock causing it to explode.


“Buck yeah!” Captain Loo shouted in triumph.


Loo was so absorbed in her celebration that she didn't realize the rock had broken into several pieces of debris, one in fact had drifted in front of her ship.


Loo’s attention turned to the screen, she saw what was going to happen and turned her joystick hard to the left.


It was too late, Loo’s ship exploded into a thousand pieces.


“BUCK!” Loo yelled, as she threw the joystick at the T.v. screen.


“I Don’t know why you wasted your first check on that stupid thing” Rainbow said standing in the door of the training room of her warehouse.


Loo started down at her newly purchased Pontari 1700 video game console.


“Video games, there just a fad.” Loo said and turned off the system, then turned to leave the room.


“Bout time you got off that thing, C'mon grab your stuff, you got a fight in a hour” Rainbow said leaving the room with Scootaloo.




Loo and Rainbow marched down the hallway to the boxing arena.


“Okay Loo, same drill as always” Rainbow said as she handed Loo the next fighters profile.


Her name was “Ditzi Hondo” she was a grey colored pegasus with a long blonde mane from ponyo, yapan. She was a very tall yet light fighter, she only weighed slightly more than Loo. The pictures with the profile showed her kneeling in a field of cherry blossom trees, Cherry blossoms flew through the air carried by the breeze. In the first picture she was meditating in a cross legged position, in the next she was sipping tea out of a small cup made from bamboo, then in the next she was donning a headband with a series of yapanese symbols on it with a blissful look of happiness on her face, then in the last she was staring down the camera with a look of utter intimidation, What Loo noticed was in each picture though, Ditzi Hondo kept her eyes closed.


Loo gulped, feeling a little afraid as put the profile into her bag.


Loo and Rainbow took their corner, Loo stewed in her nervousness as she waited for her opponent.


Loo heard peaceful harp notes coming from the loudspeakers over the rusting of the crowd.


Ditzi Hondo appeared from the mouth of the opposite Hall, She wore a black and red sport boxing outfit with bright red gloves, and on her red holding her blonde mane together was the same headband she wore in the photos, Tagging along behind her as a short young unicorn filly with a pale purple coat, and a blonde mane. the filly was dressed in a white lab coat with big thick glasses.


The Filly was writing down something on a clipboard as Ditzi Hondo climbed into the ring, The filly followed suit and climbed in also, they exchanged some yapanese while the filly checked her headband and disappeared behind the edge of the boxing match.


The ref marched into the center of the ring and grabbed the microphone from the (newly repaired) light console illuminating the ring.


“OOOOOOK Ladies and gentlecolts, In this corner we have the sushi samurai, the Beast from the East! Bookies! this is gonna be a close one she’s 26-1 Its Diiiiiiiiitziiiii HHHONNDOOOOO!!!” the ref yelled into the loudspeaker as the crowd went wild, then he turned to Loo.


“AAAnnd in this corner, the newcomer, the rookie, the fighter that has risen from the mean streets of manehatten, into every little guys heart, she 4-0 and all of them knockouts, LLLLIIITTTLLLEE LLOOOOOO!” Loo’s own crowd cheered as the ref signaled both fighters to meet in the ring.


Ditzi Hondo Stepped forward and bowed to Loo.

Ditzi Hondo, When she finished her bow, she opened her eyes, giving Loo her first good look at them.


“Okay, keep it clean, and come out boxing, bump gloves and wait for the ding” The ref explained as he retreated to his side of the ring.


Loo stared at Ditzi’s eyes, holding back her laughs, Ditzi was wall-eyed like some sort of fish, and her once intimidating image only made it funnier.


Ditzi Noticed Loo holding back her laughs.

“Anata wa watashi no me ga okashiida to omou? Anata ga watashi no panchi o suki ka o miru koto ga dekimasu” Ditzi Hondo Said in a disgusted tone.


*Ding


Ditzi lept forward with frightening speed and agility, unleashing a fury of jabs to Loo face.


Loo Stood there dazed, unable to process what happened.


Ditzi Hondo laughed then launched Loo into the air with a swift and powerful uppercut.


Loo gathered herself and got back up into the fight.


Loo threw a body blow, Which Hondo blocked with ease, Loo quickly followed it up with an uppercut, which Hondo blocked and countered with a jab, blackening Loo’s eye.


Loo backed off with her guard up as Ditzi Hondo tried to break through it, Her Jabs were light enough to where Loo could block them and try to last the round.


Then Ditzi Hondo threw a wide right hook, momentarily breaking Loo guard and unleashed another series of powerful jabs to her face, Loo staggered and wobbled trying to keep alert.


Ditzi Hondo Cocked back a uppercut, planning to finish the fight right now, then let the uppercut fly.


*Ding *Ding


Ditzi Hondo stopped the uppercut inches from Loo’s face, Gave an agitated look to the ref and took her corner.


After a few unsuccessful attempts to find her stool, Rainbow climbed over the ropes and guided Loo to her corner.


“Jeez kid, its the first round! you're getting pretty busted up already.” Rainbow said as she gave Loo a few drinks of water.


“How is she so fast!? Scootaloo asked.


“Rumors say its in the headband, i’ve heard ponies say it gives her ancient Yapanese powers, Or it could be she’s just really good” Rainbow said


“Great, i’ve fought giants, punches that rattle my skeletal structure apart like a crappy built lego set, and now ancient super wizard powers, you know when you said “Hey kid! wanna learn how to box?” i expected something else” Loo said crossing her arms.


“Well, this is what you got! although i’ll sympathize, back in my day which just beat the buck out of each other.” Rainbow said.


At that moment the ref signaled both fighters to start the next round.


Loo quickly snuck a extra drink of water and held it in her mouth to try and cure her sore throat. Loo approached Ditzi Honda with a mouth full of water, Loo got ready to swallow when,...


*DING!


Ditzi Quickly when in for a body blow that connected with Loo’s stomach, The mouthful of water spewed out of Loo’s mouth and all over Ditzi’s head.



“IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Ditzi screamed as she held her head, arcs of electricity jumped from the headband as the fighter struggled to regain control.


Loo Shot an uppercut to Ditzi’s face, it connected, it also snapped Ditzi back to her senses.


Ditzi growled and send Loo back to the defensive with a another combination of quick jabs.


“Faust, does this pony ever get tired?” Loo asked herself from behind her guard.


Ditzi Hondo cocked back another hook to break Loo guard.


The sound of electricity arcing filled the air.


“IIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEIEEIEIEIIIIIIEEEE” Ditzi screamed again.


Loo popped out from behind her guard and threw another uppercut to her chin, This stunned Ditzi, Loo didn’t give her the time to recover.


Loo threw a combination of jabs and hooks to Ditzi’s head, Between the punches and the headband shorting out Ditzi couldn’t get her guard up.


With a final blow, Ditzi’s headband exploded in a shower of white cloth and metal, Ditzi staggered but she didn't fall down.


Loo was going to finish this, feeling like she finally got Hondo on the ropes.

Loo cocked back her signature uppercut, then she let it loose.


“WAIT!” a young voice shouted.


Distracted, Loo’s punch missed its mark, causing Loo to spin around and fall on her flank.


The Headbandless Ditzi Staggered and fell down on her back, the crowd, ref ,and Rainbow didn't know how to react, so the just kept quiet.


The little filly climbed into the ring and rushed to Hondo’s side.


“Mama no mama wa me o samasu shite kudasai!” The filly yelled frantically shaking the boxer awake.


Ditzi opened her wall-eyes,”Desho? Nan? Hinjakuna, koko wa doko?” Ditzi asked obviously confused with her surroundings.


“Mama gomen'nasai” The little filly shouted hugger her mother close, tears had begun to form behind her glasses.


“Whoa, Whoa whoa whoa,........whoa! just what in the hay is going on here?” Loo asked getting up from her sitting position.


“Well i suppose i have some explaining to do’ They little filly said with a little shame.


Loo crossed her arms.


“I was born in a small village in yapan, all my life everyone in the village called my mother a freak, she was an outcast, deemed useless because she was different, she was reduced to a lowly mail carrier, about two years ago, she was fired from her job for misplacing one letter” The Filly sniffled “ONE, LETTER! we faced poverty, So,..So i stole the necessary technology to create the headband, it was meant to just help her in fights but it ended up totally replacing her personality, at the time i didn't care, i was so blinded by rage i didn’t see i was hurting her more that i was helping. I gave it to her as a birthday gift, When ever she wears it she becomes a warrior. Within two years we took the championship in Yapan, Still it wasn't enough, my mother deserved the respect that came with being the champion of the world so we moved the fights to america, when ever she doesn’t wear the headband i say where in America for school studies, my mother often forgets things and bought my stories. Then today, when i saw you almost hit my mother, my TRUE mother, i couldn’t take it, i found that when i was creating what my mother deserved to be, i was destroying who she was.”


The little filly then reached into her coat and pulled out a large panel covered in buttons in controls, she dropped it on the ground, then firmly smashed it to bits under her foot.

Ditzi Hondo looked shocked, she began to cry.


Ditzi walked up two The small Filly and tried to hug her, she forced herself out of her mother's grip.


“Watashi wa, watashi wa anata no ai ni ataishinai monsutāda” The filly said quietly.


“Īe, Anata wa watashi no mafindashi, watashi wa itsumo anata o suki ni naru” Ditzi Said softly.


The filly turned around and looked up at her mother, She began sobbing as both took each other into a loving embrace.


The crowd aaaaa’wwwwwwwed then erupted into thunderous applause


Once the hug ended the mother took her daughter into her arms and began to leave.


“Hey wait!” Loo shouted causing the two to turn around.


“Can she understand english?” Loo asked pointing at ditzi.


“She can understand it, but she can’t speak it” The filly said looking up at her mother.


“Hey listen, I’m sorry for, you know almost hurting her” Loo said apologetically.


“Sore wa daijōbuda, jissai ni wa watashi o kaihō shite kurete arigatō” Ditzi said cheerfully, and she gave Loo a respectful bow.


Then Loo smiled, then returned the bow.

Author's Note:

Okay, now i really like this chapter, a little light on the comedy but u tried to break free from the whole, "Loo finds weakness and takes them out with the sonicrainpunch" as well as i tried my hand at some feels.

Okay as far as why i called japan yapan

i donno why, i felt random, you know how it goes.

anyway translations!

(Ditzi)“Watashi wa sono yōna anata no yōna sentō-ki o mitasu tame ni hokori ni omotte iru, Watashi wa watashi no aisuru mafin, hinjaku to, kyō no tatakai”
"it is a honor to meet you, i fight for my little muffin dinky!"

(Ditzi)“Anata wa watashi no me ga okashiida to omou? Anata ga watashi no panchi o suki ka o miru koto ga dekimasu”
"you think my eyes are funny? well, lets see how you like my punches!"

(Dinky)“Mama no mama wa me o samasu shite kudasai!”
"Mamma! Mamma! Please wake up!"

(Ditzi),”Desho? Nan? Hinjakuna, koko wa doko?”
"Huh? What? Dinky, where are we?"

(Dinky)“Mama gomen'nasai”
"Mama! i'm so sorry!"

(Dinky)“Watashi wa, watashi wa anata no ai ni ataishinai monsutāda”
"I'm a monster, i don't deserve your love."

(Ditzi)“Īe, Anata wa watashi no mafindashi, watashi wa itsumo anata o suki ni naru”
"No, you're my muffin, and i will always love you."

(Ditzi)“Sore wa daijōbuda, jissai ni wa watashi o kaihō shite kurete arigatō”
"It's okay, in fact thank you for freeing me."

Okay i got to get srs for a sec, i've run into so finanical proplems lately,(No im not asking for money) so i might have to get rid my internet for a bit (NOT FOREVER)
if that happens i will be forced to put this fic on hiatus for a bit but i promise all of you.

i will mark this fic ON hiatus if that happens.

as long as a breath is in my body i WILL FINISH this fic.

so, you know, keep me in your faves.

let me know what you think guys and thank you all for your reading.

i also have a slight suspicion and otaku will comment on this.

also for those who think ditzi doo was a weired choice for piston honda/hondo blame dis vid

depry began life as a new fighter until i saw this vid, a day before i wrote this chapter so i was like, nope she's japanese now