• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 1,345 Views, 97 Comments

NEWCOMER: Little Loo! - heavy weapons brony



After Growing up in the mean streets of manehatten, Scootaloo now aims for the skies of the next heavyweight boxing champion. (MLP and Punch-out crossover) 3/23/14 i officially Dedicate this to the memory of Button Mash R.I.P 2012-2014-HWB

  • ...
3
 97
 1,345

Iron Bull, and freinds

Loo sat in her personal locker room reflecting on past events when Rainbow walked in and handed Loo the next fighters profile.


“Wait? Already?” Loo asked Rainbow in confusion.


“What do you mean?” Rainbow asked back.


“Well, we don’t normally just “Jump” into a fight, we usually have some plot development or a joke to make the day more interesting and less monotonous.” Loo answered.


‘Plot development?” Rainbow asked.


“Yea, you know, exercise! Curl up can give you a really nice butt” Loo explained.


“Oh well, none of that this time, we're jumping right in” Rainbow explained and handed Loo the piece of paper.


The Fighters name was “Iron Bull’ From Istanbull (Don’t you just love rhymes?), He was a bald, massively huge, tan minotaur with a humongous set of horns. Loo felt a bit of intimidation, she never fought anything but ponies (Granted some of them could barely be considered ponies). Other than that their wasn't much to him, The pictures with the profile depicted Iron Bull standing in front of a crowd of other minotaurs on a huge stange ranting about something next to a board standee covered with a cape, the next pictures yielded the same picture, put the last showed Iron bull removing the cape revealing a picture of Doña Rareza with a mustache, glasses and missing teeth drawn in with some sort of black ink pen.


“Well i guess i can see how minotaurs wouldn’t go for the whole “Bull fighter” Thing” Loo mused in her head.


“He apparently runs seminars for skittish minotaurs to stand up to bullfighters” Rainbow explained.


“How many Bullfighters are there in Istanbull? and why would they go to a country inhabited by Minotaurs?” Loo asked.


“Apparently not many, Which explains why he became a boxer.” Rainbow explained draping a towel over Loo and pushing her out of the locker rooms.



For the third time in her life Loo walked out into the mass of flashing lights and loud chatter that was the main arena, The loudspeaker announced Loos stats to the crowd once again as a general uproar erupted from the crowd as a result of Loo’s arrival.


“Looks like you're really starting to ring in the crowd” Rainbow teased as she hoisted Loo into the ring and then climbed up herself (with a little help from Loo).


For once Loo and Rainbow Didn’t have to wait long as heavy electric guitar riffs rumbled through the arena as another uproar from the crowd announced the arrival of Loo opponent.


Iron bull Stood nearly as tall as Berry Punchinski, except her was much broader. Iron Bull entertained the crowd by gritting his teeth and striking a number of menacing poses before climbing into the ring.


“IRON BOOOL TAKES NO PRISONERS!!” Iron Bull yelled to the crown in a thick Istanbullian accent.


The crowd cheered and copied the boxers phrase, Loo sat in her stool confused how did Iron Bull know common Equestrian? Iron Bull laughed as the ref Motioned for both fighters to enter the ring.


“Alright, you've heard it before, keep it clean and come out boxing, Bump gloves a wait for the ding.” And the Ref took His side of the ring.


Surprisingly Iron Bull politely put his gloves out for Loo, Loo Bumped them and looked up at Iron Bull’s face, He wore a fighting smirk, and if that wasn't strange enough, His eyes flashed a emerald green color.


*Ding!


Loo approached Iron Bull with her Guard up, Iron Bull Opened up with a quick jab that Loo ducked and countered with a jab of her own to Iron Bulls face.


Iron Bulls face was surprisingly light as the jab caused him to stagger backwards. He recovered and went in with a series of jabs, Loo Blocked them and countered, Iron Bull dodged the counter and connected a powerful uppercut, Loo was staggered but she recovered enough to stay up.


The Iron Bull Got angry, He snorted and roared, then he took several steps back, got into a three point stance, then charged with his horns pointed at Loo.


Loo wasn't ready for it and stood helplessly as Iron Bulls horns missed Loo due to her Small frame, but Loo instead collided with Iron Bulls chrome dome bald head, the impact was like a car crash and sent her flying for the canvas.


Loo got up before the count of 6.


Iron Bull welcomed Loo back into the fight with a series of jabs thats Loo prompedly ducked.


*Ding *Ding


Loo calmly took her corner.


“Okay, watch out for that charge, if he tries in again, Knock the charge out of him!” Rainbow explained.


Loo always did hate the vagueness of rainbows instructions, But Look Knew what she was trying to say.


*Ding!


Loo approached Iron Bull again, Iron bull immediately took several steps back and got into a three point stance.


“Opening with your strongest move!? cheating mccheatertion” Loo thought to herself.


Iron Bull charged, but this time Loo was ready, just before impact Loo launched a body blow to Iron Bulls Gut, The combined force of the charge and Loo’s punch sent Iron Bull to the Canvas.


The Ref Stepped out.


“1,....2,....3,...” the ref counted.


Iron Bull stirred but he failed to get up, the way he was struggling it looked like his,....Head? was to heavy for him.


6,...7,....8,...


‘ENOUGH!” a strong female voice boomed.


A large swirl of green smoke engulfed Iron Bull, when it lifted it revealed a black pony-like creature, she was tall and resembled a pony that was painted black with blue insect -like wings, a blue wispy mane and holes were missing from her body,it had a long unicorn like horn, and strapped on top of her head, was a steel helmet with metal horns.


“There it is” Loo though sarcastically, remembering her conversation with Rainbow before the fight.


Loo deduced that the creature was female as she removed the helmet and threw it out of the ring, then stood to challenge Loo.


“I am Queen Chrysalis of the changelings, and i still stand as challenger of the championship title.” Chrysalis announced through the quiet awe of the crowd.


The ref just shrugged, “Alright, fight” (I swear is anything illegal? what's stopping a boxer from just bring a RPG? or a tank?)


Loo approved Chrysalis with her guard up, Chrysalis smirked, then covered herself in Green smoke.


When it lifted Glass Shy stood in front of Loo, Glass shy went in for a Uppercut, Loo just dodged it and landed a lengthy series of uppercuts to Glass Shy’s face.


‘Huh, just like old times” Loo chucked.


Glass shy wiped her mouth and growled, she then became engulfed in the green smoke again.


From the smoke rose Dubstep kid, who blue a bubble gum bubble from her mouth and went for a series of jabs.



One landed, but to Loo’s relief, Chrysalis failed to copy Her “Bass punches”. Loo dodged the rest and landed a body blow that caused Dubstep Kid to double over.


“Heh,Heh,heh,...i could do this all day.” Loo chuckled.


The Green smoke went through again as King Mac Popped up from the cloud and landed a devastating jab to Loo’s jaw, causing her to hit the canvas.


King Mac Hopped around bellowing a throaty laugh as Loo struggled to get up before 8.


King Mac went for another punch, Loo dodged and landed an uppercut to King Macs jaw, causing him to move his guard up, exposing his soft belly.


Loo landed a series of jabs to King Mac’s chest, causing his shorts to fall and tripping him backwards.


“Hahahah, do i get the title a second time?” Loo said with a cocky grin.


The smoke once a again cycled and Tree Hugger popped from the cloud and gave Loo a bone crushing embrace, Tree Hugger Dropped Loo and the smoke rode through again revealing Ditzi Hondo.


Ditzi Hondo landed several jabs to Loo face, Loo backstepped and blocked the last few, Then countered with several body blows causing Hondo to double over, then Loo sent her to the canvas with a powerful uppercut.


“*Huff,..*Huff, i aint lost a step.” Loo said through pained breaths, Loo began to feel the strain of fighting multiple fighters at once.


The smoke came and went and Great Twilight emerged, The Jewel in her tuban sparkled and Loo was surrounded, Loo blew all the fakes away and sent a uppercut to the real ones face, Reeling back Great Twilight disappeared into the green smoke.


Doña Rareza emerged and went for a Right Hook, Loo dodged, but a flash of green later and Screwy ryan popped up and landed a headbutt on Loos forehead.


This couldn't got on, and Loo knew that, Loo remembered what Chrysalis looked like, and remembered a weak spot.


Screwy went in for a high Hook, Loo dodged and and landed a uppercut directly above Screwy’s head.


There was an audible SNAP! and a sharp scream as Chrysalis changed back into her original form, Just as Loo predicted, the fact Chrysalis horn was so large and full of hole, made it extremely brittle.


The snapped horn dazed Chrysalis and began to short out with bright green electricity, then the green smoke cycled for a final time, revealing the most grotesque creature Loo had ever laid eyes on.


It had Glass Shy’s face and Half her mane,the other half was electric blue like Dubstep kid’s, the body was that of King mac’s, the left arm belonged to Tree Hugger and the right belonged to Great Twilight. The Left leg was meant for Ditzi Hondo and right was From Screwy Ryan, the pair of fake eyelashed eyes belonged to Doña Rareza and a the bright purple mustache on Glass Shy’s face, belonged to Berry PunchInski.


The Crowd was taken back in disgust, and groaned and booed as Loo cocked back her Uppercut, and let it loose on Glass Shy’s Chin, staggering the mass of previous fighters and sending it to the canvas.


*Ding *Ding

The Ref counted to ten, “KO!” The Ref yelled.


The crowd went wild as Loo walked forward and put a foot on King Mac’s chest and put her gloves triumphantly in the air.


“Another Knockout for Button Mash” Loo thought to herself, Basking in the victory.




Loo and Rainbow Tromped through the Hall leading to Loo’s Locker Room, Rainbow Stopped Loo at the Door.


“Hey, kid, You did awesome back there, being able to adapt like that? it took some real skill” Rainbow said proudly.


Loo beamed “Thanks Rainbow, But i don’t know where i would be without you.”


Both mares smiled.


“Excuse me i got an order of bowling ball polish for a Mr Bull?” a Deliverypony asked the secretary behind the front desk a few feet from Loo and Rainbow.


The Secretary looked up from her magazine,’OH, Well, i think he’s in the second Locker room down the hall on the left.


“Thank You” the Deliverypony said cheerfully and picked up a large package from the desk and carried it past Loo and Rainbow.


The whole situation got Loo thinking, “Hey what do you think happened to the real Iron Bull?” she asked.


Rainbow shrugged as the Deliverypony turned the knob on the second door on the right side of the Hall.


“Sir! Thats the Broom Clos-” The Secretary was too slow to stop him, the Stallion turned the knob and opened the door, out of the closet fell a 298 pound minotaur with several welts on his head crushing the Deliverypony, Package and all, then lastly a iron frying pan with several dents in it fell from a higher shelf in the closet and landed on the linoleum floor with a loud CLANG!

Author's Note:

tell me honestly

did you see it coming?

i mainly planned for most of the shows badguys to serve as the Equestrian circut fighters, i was originaly going to just have Chrysalis be the fighter, then i thought this would be cooler, tell me what you think about it.

also like, fav, follow, suprise me (The best way to do that is do all three, because that NEVER happens)

next up, Title match, Super Macho Mustang (Oh got did i regret killing off Spike while trying to come upwith who could be THIS one)