• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 1,346 Views, 97 Comments

NEWCOMER: Little Loo! - heavy weapons brony



After Growing up in the mean streets of manehatten, Scootaloo now aims for the skies of the next heavyweight boxing champion. (MLP and Punch-out crossover) 3/23/14 i officially Dedicate this to the memory of Button Mash R.I.P 2012-2014-HWB

  • ...
3
 97
 1,346

Equestrian Circut: Screwy Ryan

“Oh for bucks sake, the doctor said it would be fine for my fight tonight! just a sprain!” Loo with agitation.


“Well the doctor said to keep it wrapped, its the first time you’ve ever been hurt during a fight” Rainbow scowled.


The Bus ride to the next arena that was hosting the world circuit had become unbearable as Rainbow wouldn’t stop fussing over the fact that she got a slight sprain in her right wrist while fighting Doña Rareza over a week ago.


The loudspeaker on the bus dinged, signaling an announcement.

“Next stop, International Equestrian sports arena.”


The Bus stopped in front of a jaw droppingly huge steel colosseum.


Loo and Rainbow left the bus and gawked at the grand architecture. Loo’s eyes fell on a strange statue in front of the building, it was a statue of a grudesc creature that appeared to be made of several different animals all at once, the footnote of the statute read “Discord.”


Rainbow caught Loo staring at the statute,”Hey kid, thats Discord”


“Discord?”


“Aww just another old ponies tale from a thousand years ago parents tell to get their kids to behave” Rainbow Explained, then dragged Loo towards the front doors


huge building itself was made of polished steel that gleamed in the sunlight, the front doors were two giant rectangles made from mahogany to stand the test of time, the floors were polished marble and smoothed concrete.


Loo and Rainbow entered the main arena, they felt like ants in a living room, the arena housed a whole football field and was made to accommodate any sport. Today a large green boxing arena sat in the center surrounded by thousands of seats slowly being filled by ponies preparing for the fight tonight.


At one end of the of the arena stood a massive glass trophy case on wheels, Loo went up to it and found a massive belt to be the only thing inside.


The belt was so huge Loo could use it for a shirt, it had a big gold emblem the read in bold EQUESTRIAN WORLD CHAMPION. and in the center where 6 stones of varying color.


“Hmm, The elements of harmony” Rainbow Dash chuckled.


“The wha?” Loo asked.


“The elements of harmony were a collection of royal jewels, It was once said that they held the power to vanquish any evil, and give who ever owned them unlimited power, Princess Celestia once put them in this belt centuries ago, where it hung above the thrones, waiting for a champion to emerge and claim their right to be equestria’s protector, Thats the reason they held this boxing tournament, to finally find the Champion of the elements” Rainbow explained.


Loo gave Rainbow a confused look, “So if i win, I’ll become equestria’s protector?”


Rainbow Laughed, “Naw kid, the princess was always a joker, anyone with half a mind knows the whole “Elements of harmony” thing is just a ruse, she feeding us a line.” Rainbow let out a few more chuckles and suggested the retire to the locker room.



The locker rooms where all meant for one pony and was fully equipped with all the exercise equipment one could imagine, punching bags, heavy bags, and a virtual fighter practice machine, the machine could copy the moves, patterns and likeness of any fighter in the league.


After a few hours of reliving a few of Loo previous matches an official walked in and gave Loo the profile of the next fighter and said the fight began in five minutes.


The fighters name was called “Screwy Ryan.” Odd didn't begin to describe this mares appearance, She was a Light pink Earth pony mare with a Light blue mane that was lined with white highlights, but oddest of all, where her eyes, instead of round irises, they were just purple circles with white swirls, as if she had been hypnotised by a cartoon character. she was from Dublin, Ireland, she was much taller than Loo and weight a fair amount more. The pictures that came with the profile where frightening as they were cometic, In the first Screwy was tickling a construction pony unicorn with a feather while he struggled to keep a large steel girder above her head afloat with her magic. In the next she was throwing a baby bear cub into the arms of an unsuspecting stallion while the mother bear was hot on her heels, And in the last Screwy was setting fire to a brown paper bag with the words “for Ole’ Sunbutt” written on it in pen in front of a building Loo recognized as the royal palace.


“Who takes these pictures?” Loo asked out loud.


Rainbow shrugged and led Loo out of the locker rooms.



The arena was complete pandemonium.


The stands were completely packed with ponies and flashing cameras. the air was full of chatter, The loudspeaker announcing Loo stats to the crowd, and a collective booing, Loo thought it was for her but soon realised that her opponent had already entered the ring.


The mare pranced around the ring, dodging the volleys of bottles and fast food wrappers being fired from the crowd. Screwy was dressed in a bright green Sport outfit with purple gloves, and on top of her head say a yellow and green beanie propeller hat.


“OI’ YALL THROW LIKE A”BUNCH A MANEHATTEN PANZES!! Screwy yelled through the boos.


After a few more prances around the ring, a set of swirl deep purple eyes fell on Loo, Screwy pointed her glove at Loo, causing Loo’s very soul to quiver a little bit.


“THERE YA ARE LOO LOO, I”VE BEEN WAITIN FOR YA! Screwy roared. “BEEN STARTING TO THINK WENT A LITTLE “CHICKEN” ON ME?


That was it, the button that hadn't been pressed since her days at school. Chicken, Loo did something she hadn't done since she met rainbow, She looked back at her miniscule wings, and frowned.


Rainbow Heard the comment and met eyes with Loo. ” Loo, Kid, i’ve seen her type before, she’s trying to get to you, Shake it off, Kid shake it off.”


Loo Blocked out the insults from Screwy and climbed into the ring.


The Ref walked out into the middle of the ring and motioned that both boxers meet, he turned and exclusively stared down Screwy.


“Okay, I want a GOOD,..CLEAN,...FIGHT, So KEEP,..IT,..CLEAN, and come out boxing. Bump Gloves and WAIT FOR THE DING” The Ref finished by pointing a accusing finger at Screwy.


“Donna worry, I’ll be on me best behaviour, You’ll see” Screwy said with a crazy smile.


*DING


Loo approached Screwy with her guard up, Screwy just stuck out her face and said.

“Here Loo Loo, Give ya a free shot, right here” Screwy motioned to her cheek.

Loo let a right jab fly to Screwy’s cheek, Loo knuckles exploded with pain and she reeled her hand back and massaged it through her glove.


Loo cackled though a full mouth, them opened her mouth allowing a collection of steel ball bearings to fall onto the canvas.


Loo was so busy with her hand she didn’t block the nasty right hook that collided with the side of her face.


Loo reeled back with her guard up, the side of her face ached, like she just got hit in the face with a steel horseshoe, rather a boxing glove.


Loo waited for a opening as Screwy pranced around the ring laughing maniacally, She then launched a surprise elbow to the side of Loo’s head, then followed it with a headbutt over Loo's guard.


“Whats going on!? Theses moves aren’t legal!?” Loo stole a glance at the Ref.


The Ref was wrestling with a group of parasprites attempting to eat this clothing.


“Buck!” Loo shouted inside her head.


Loo turned her attention back to Screwy just in time to dodge another headbutt. Loo dodged, then countered, but only landed one punch before Screwy dodged out of her reach.


Screwy then launched a overhead punch that knocked Loo to the canvas.


“WAS A MATTER LOO LOO? YA PROBABLY GOT CHICKEN FEED IN THOSE GLOVES!!” Screwy mused as the ref gathered himself enough to count.


Loo got up before the Ref counted to 5.


*Ding *Ding


“Fighting, is like BREEEEEEATTHHHING LOO LOO! Hit me Again! I LOVE IT!” Screwy roared as she hopped into her corner.


Loo plopped down into her corner and let Rainbow wash water over her face.


“Okay, Loo, Screwy don’t play by the rules, you gotta beat her to the punch! and watch her chaos magic!” Rainbow explained while sticking bandages on Loo face.


“Chaos magic what the buck!?” Loo yelled.


“I Heard rumors that she was the spawn of Discord” Rainbow said with a bit of worry.


“Spawn of Discord!? i thought you said that those were silly little old pony tales?” Loo said with frustration.


“And thats what i thought they were, but after seeing this.” Rainbow motioned over to screwy who clapped her gloves together to make a tiny thunder cloud appear. She took the cloud into her hands and sucked it dry of its rain, then smashed it against her head with a booming crack of thunder.


“Looks like Discord went messing around Ireland a thousand years back” Loo said angrily.


*DING *DING


Loo approached Screwy with her guard up ready for any of her tricks.


“Hay ya there Loo Loo” Screwy pulled a pink balloon out from her pocket and blew it up with her mouth “Try this on fer size” Screwy cackled as she threw the balloon at Loo.


The Balloon had a surprising amount of weight as it exploded a brown liquid all over Loo’s face.


“Chocolate milk!?” Loo yelled in confusion, wiping it from her eyes.


Screwy used the confusion to her advantage as she landed a powerful uppercut to Loo’s jaw, causing her to hit the canvas for the second time of the fight.


“I’ll BE SEEING YA AT THE BOTTOM OF A TWELVE PIECE BUCKET!” Screwy cackled as she did a irish jig around Loo crumbled form.


Loo breath heavily and struggled to get to her feet before the ref counted 8.


Loo got up, she wobbled, she couldn’t take much more of this, and through the blur of her eyes, she saw Screwy come in for the kill.


Loo was too slow to block a powerful body blow, it knocked the wind out of her and caused her to double over in pain, she winched, waiting for the finishing blow, but i didn't come.


Instead, Screwy wrapped an arm around her, and whispered into her ear.


“The Titles mine Loo Loo, ya know those bedtime stories ya mum would say ta ya as a babe about the elements ‘a harmony? Their true Loo Loo, and i’m going ta get that belt and use its power ta free me pappy” Screwy let go of Loo and took a step back.


The elements are real? free her pappy what? Loo struggled to process all this through her boggled mind and the booing of the crowd.

Then two bright purple gloves collided with Loo’s face in a double uppercut.

Loo staggered backwards, her muscles burned and her bones ached, each step she took riddled her with pain, she fell on the ropes behind her then started to fall face forward.



NO



Loo stuck out a foot just before she fell, she picked herself up and roared, she flashed a look of vengeance and loathing that even made Screwy look a bit nervous.


“AWW whats that!? Loo Loos all busted up, and looking for more, well com’on, I’ll give ya-


Loo interrupted Screwy with a punch to the jaw.


She rubbed the side of her head, “OI!I Alright how about this one again”


Screwy pulled another balloon from her pocket, Loo delivered a punch to Screwys face causing her to drop the balloon and stagger backwards.


Seeing her opportunity Loo cocked back her uppercut, energy and adrenaline coursed through her every vein, Loo recalled the ending to every fight from Glass Shy to Doña Rareza, every satisfying Sonicrainpuch let up to this very moment.


Loo let the uppercut fly.


The impact with Screws chin was so powerful a deafening BOOM was audible, Screwy went flying through the air and landed in a tangled mess into the ropes in her side of the ring like a fly caught in a spiders web, screwy tried to maintain consciousness, but ultimately failed as her head drooped down.


*Ding *Ding the ref didn't bother counting "KO" yelled while attempting to cover himself with his hands and what was left of his clothing.


The crowd exploded at the epic comeback Loo had performed, also they were glad to see their much hated nemesis had been defeated.


Rainbow jumped into the ring and held Loo’s left arm up in effort to keep her on her feet, a stallion with a camera and a fedora with a piece of paper on the brim that read PRESS approached them and lifted his camera.


“The kid can sure take a beating, HA,ha,ha!” Rainbow mused to the cameraman as a flash engulfed Loo’s vision.


After the flash, Loo stole a look at the glass case holding the championship belt, and she could have swore a rainbow colored light flickered through those six stones.

Author's Note:

Thats right boys and girls we finally have a PLOT!!

what!? you think i was just going to crossover mlp without some sort of plot

so so tell me what you think, im really excited for this chapter because i worked really really hard on it so please comment and telll me what you think pleeeeeeeessssssssssssee!!!!!

and thank you all for your wonderous support!!.