• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 1,346 Views, 97 Comments

NEWCOMER: Little Loo! - heavy weapons brony



After Growing up in the mean streets of manehatten, Scootaloo now aims for the skies of the next heavyweight boxing champion. (MLP and Punch-out crossover) 3/23/14 i officially Dedicate this to the memory of Button Mash R.I.P 2012-2014-HWB

  • ...
3
 97
 1,346

First fight

“Alright kid, first things first, i gotta teach you to fight before i can train you to fight.” Rainbow Dash said from the other side of the boxing ring.


Scootaloo struggled to lift the heavy old style boxing gloves to get her guard up.


“Come on kid!” Rainbow Dash yelled as she lifted the gloves for her. “Alright , first things first kid. In boxing you have to look out for your opponents weaknesses, pick up on their patterns ya dig?” Rainbow Dash then lifted a bottle of apple cider she held in her boxing gloves to her lips and took a healthy swig.


Scootaloo Stood there trying to process what she meant when a light right jab collided with her face.


“Hey!” Scootaloo said rubbing her muzzle.


“Sorry kid you can’t take your time in the ring, you gotta be on top of it” Rainbow Dash said as she held her guard up and shuffled around Scootaloo. She then took a victory drink of her cider and threw another right jab.


Scootaloo managed to block the jab, she took a few more hit her mind raced as she tried to use what Rainbow Dash taught her.


“Find their weakness, Find their weakness” Scootaloo got an idea.


Rainbow Dash had lost all interest in the fight as she just mindlessly threw more jabs while knocking back her cider.


Scootaloo dodged a right jab and performed a crude uppercut to the bottle in Rainbow Dashes hands.


Time slowed as the bottle Popped from Rainbow dashes lips and spilled all over her face. Her eyes shot open in shock as the bottle flew into the air and out of the ring. Finally with her face dripping with apple cider, her face she stood frozen with horror when the bottle shattered and spilled on the concrete floor of the training room.


“NNnnOOOOooOOoOo!” Rainbow Dash yelled as she jumped from the boxing ring and threw off her gloves with surprising agility and went up to the puddle full of glass shards.


Rainbow Dashes eyes started weeping tears as she mopped up the cider with her hands and licked it off her fingers. Rainbow Dash Slowly got ahold of herself and sniffed up all of her tears.


“You’re ready” Rainbow Dash said as she creeped over to the wooden table and reached under it. A tearing sound erupted as she pulled out a another bottle covered in duct tape from under the table, then drank in memory of her previous bottle.



One Week Later.


Night had fallen on Manehatten as Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo left Rainbow Dash’s Home.


“But We’ve barely trained at all! I just Don’t feel ready” Scootaloo said, Shivering in her boxing attire that provided no warmth in the cold Manehatten night.


“Don’t worry, you learned pretty fast, plus the boxer i got lined up is pushover, shes 99-1 you’ll do fine! Be excited its you first fight!” Rainbow Dash Said comfortingly as she locked her door and both mares started walking down the street.


“99-1? Why does she even fight?” Scootaloo asked.


“Well Her fights raise money for a local animal charity, apparently ponies like to see her lose.” Rainbow dash answered shrugging her wide shoulders.


Scootaloo looked down at the sidewalk and tried to imagine what a 99-1 fighter looked like, suddenly Rainbow Dash stuck her hand out and grabbed Scootaloo then both mares hugged the wall.


Scootaloo looked on with confusion as a small group of muscular Stallions ran by. They wore simple outfits that consisted of various shades of jeans, Hats and matching red vests that covered their shirtless muscular chests.


Before Scootaloo could even ask what just happened a larger and stranger group of stallions ran by, These stallions were dressed in matching baseball uniforms and wore dark colored warpaint on their faces, and in their hands they carried baseball bats that they waved threateningly as they pursued the previous group.


“What in Daniel Ingram's name was that?” Scootaloo asked bewildered.


“Aww, don’t worry about them, its a long story” Rainbow Dash answered.


Scootaloo continued her confused look.


“The story starts with a jive talking stallion in pajamas getting shot and a vast collection of misunderstandings” Rainbow Dash explained “Should i continue?”


“No nevermind” Scootaloo said accepting the answer as both mares continued down the street.






Scootaloo stood in the locker room practicing her jabs and footwork as the barren wooden door swung open.


“Alright, you're on in five minutes, here’s who you're facing” Rainbow Dash said handing her a sheet of paper.


Scootaloo stopped prancing and punching and sat down to examine the paper.


It was a well organized fighter profile, she read it, she would be fighting Glass Shy, She was a butter colored adult mare with a long flowing pink mane. She was slightly higher than Scootaloo, She was indeed 99-1 and she hailed from the country of France. The Profile contained various pictures of her, in one she was sitting at a restaurant in her home country eating a loaf of bread dressed in a black sweater and tan slacks with a beret on her pink mane, the next she was saluting the eiffel tower while holding her country's flag, the rest of the pictures all went on like that. Bored Scootaloo stuffed the paper into her bag and stood up with Rainbow Dash ready to enter the ring.


Both Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo walked together down the grimey unlit hallway to the boxing ring.


Scootaloo looked down at the broken bottles and unmopped dirt that caked the floor. “You know, when you said “First official fight” I expected a little more.”


“What do you want? some shrimp cocktail? you're in the minor circuit, you still got a long way to go kid” Rainbow Dash said.


RD plopped Scootaloo into the small wooden stool in the corner on the ring, and thats where Scootaloo got her first good look at her opponent.


Just like in her photos she was a butter yellow mare with a pink mane, she was sitting in the stool across from Scootaloo dressed in white shorts, and sport bra with red gloves and shoes, but the similarities ended there. She looked like she hadn't slept in days, she had deep red bags under her eyes and she looked very tired, and very nervous, and on her back she had a small bunny rubbing her shoulders.


“Messier bunny, je ne sais pas à propos de cette,je n'ai pas gagné un combat” Glass Shy begun to say before the bunny landed a hard slap on her cheek. Once she recovered the bunny started squeaking at her in a angry tone and pointed at Scootaloo.


When the Rabbit finished his speech Glass Shy began to cry, The bunny stopped her tears with another slap, She Recovered once again and simply nodded her head.


The referee entered the ring, he was a short fat stallion with a big mustache and a bright red hat along with a standard striped shirt, he motioned both fighters to stand up and enter the ring.


Both fighters entered the center and faced each other, Scootaloo tried to look intimidating but Shy avoided all eye contact.


“Okay i want a good clean fight, the six people in the crowd paid good money for a place to get out of the cold, might aswell give them a show” The ref said “Okay now bump gloves and wait for the ding”


Scootaloo bumped gloves with Glass shy as she said “Je vous souhaite bonne chance”


“Same” Scootaloo said hoping what she said was a good thing.


Both fighters took several steps back and waited


Seconds later a Ding! rang out, Both Fighters advanced on one another with their guard up.


Scootaloo was unsure of what to do as she examined Glass Shy, trying to find a opening.


Scootaloo opened with a uppercut that Shy easily blocked, Scootaloo then went for a body blow that struck true, causing her to double over. then she placed a jab that landed and stunned Shy. Seeing her opening she let loose a torrent of jabs to Shy’s face. Dazed and unable to get her guard up Shy was helpless.


“Give her the goods!” Rainbow Dash yelled from the corner of the ring.


“How? i was never able to do that in training!” Scootaloo asked Momentarily Distracted.


“You Gotta feel it within you! Look for the power and use it i believe in you!” Rainbow Dash Yelled in answer.

“That sounds like a crappy puppy post-” Scootaloo was interrupted when a red glove collided with her jaw.


“Ha Ha HA! vous n'êtes pas aussi bon que vous le pensez!” Glass Shy said in triumph


Scootaloo Quickly recovered as she was forced on the defensive as Glass Shy pummeled her guard.


“Feel it in you, feel it in you” Scootaloo felt a glow of confidence with in her.


“You just got to have the confidence to do so” Rainbow Dash’s voice range through her head.


Scootaloo got an idea.


Shy cocked back a big uppercut, Scootaloo saw it coming and dodged to the right.


“HuH?” Glass Shy Asked obviously confused.


Scootaloo landed a quick right jab stunning shy.


The Scootaloo Stood back and cocked back a uppercut all the way to the floor.


“Feel it in you, feel it in you” Scootaloo Said quietly through clenched teeth, and let loose the punch.


The punch shot up and connected with her jaw, a fantastic boom! exploded through the sports hall as colorful rainbows exploded from the end of her glove.


“Oh mon” Was the only thing Shy managed to get out before she flew across the ring and landed on the canvas with a large THUD!


The ref was taken back in awe, it was several seconds before he realized he had a job to do.


Scootaloo’s vision and hearing returned just in time to see the ref standing above Shy


“Nine!, Ten! Knock OUT!” the ref Yelled waving his hands in the air. The small Crowd o of shady ponies erupted in applause as Scootaloo felt herself being lifted by Rainbow Dash.


On the other side of the ring however things where a little less celibatory.


The Small Bunny that was Shy’s coach squeaked and squawked angrily as he produced a bucket of water and poured it all over Glass Shy’s form.


“hein, quoi?” Shy woke with a start.


The Bunny let loose a strain of Squeaks while Shy adopted a look of anger.


“Taire l'enfer! Je suis fait! Je suis fatigué de la façon dont vous me traitez, Je n'ai jamais combattu à nouveau!” Shy yelled at the small mammal.


The bunny was taken back and remained silent as Glass Shy Picked up her bag from the corner of the ring, Growing a spiteful look he kicked the bag from Shy’s shoulder, and hopped out of the ring.


Assorted clothes littered the ring as a pink sweatsuit slid to Rainbow Dashes feet.


“Let me down Dash” Scootaloo asked.


Rainbow Dash slipped Scootaloo off her shoulder.


“Hoh non!” Shy Yelled as she started picking up the clothes.


Scootaloo helped Shy pick up her clothes until she got to the sweatsuit, she held it out to Glass Shy who just shook her head.


“Pas, de garder aussi merci pour votre aide, en plus je devenu trop grand il ya des années” Shy Said simply and jumped over the ropes of the ring and walked towards the front door.


“Je ne peux pas attendre d'être à la maison en France!” Shy said excited as she passed through the front door.


Scootaloo looked down at the sweatsuit, She slipped it on and almost laughed at how she looked.


“You know, you look good in pink” Rainbow Dash said stifling a laugh.

Author's Note:

ok its ovious but just o make shure you know Glass Shy speaks french.

heres what she said.
“Messier bunny, je ne sais pas à propos de cette,je n'ai pas gagné un combat"
Mr Bunny i don't know about this, i havent won a fight in so-

"Je vous souhaite bonne chance"
i wish you good luck.

"Ha Ha HA! vous n'êtes pas aussi bon que vous le pensez!"
Ha Ha Ha! your not as good as you think!

"Oh mon"
Oh my

"hein, quoi?"
Huh what?

"Taire l'enfer! Je suis fait! Je suis fatigué de la façon dont vous me traitez, Je n'ai jamais combattu à nouveau!”
Shut the hell up! I'm done! im tired of how you treat me! i'll never fight again!

"Pas, de garder aussi merci pour votre aide, en plus je devenu trop grand il ya des années"
No, Take it as thanks, besides i outgrew it years ago

"Hoh non!"
Oh No!

"je ne peux pas attendre d'être à la maison en France"
I can't wait to be back home in france!

So finally! we are up to the punch out related stuff!! *Squee

okay two things

one, punch out is a very innocently racist game, jokes like that will be rampant in this fic

Duke tell them what to do if they can't take a joke.

Duke: Get that crap outta here!.

Me: right

Anywho last thing.

The movie i refrenced early in this chapt was released in 1979 while this fic takes place in 1975.

Call the police, i don't give a buck.

hope you like the chapter.