• Published 17th Feb 2014
  • 600 Views, 2 Comments

Notes Of Time - MLPxMaestro



A new life paves way for others, and will even influence and impact others as time goes on. Vinyl reveals things she had for somepony, and Maestro encounters ponies he hadn't met in years. Tragedy stikes a certain family member and other occure

  • ...
0
 2
 600

Chapter Fifteen- High Emotions

Notes Of Time:

Chapter 15- High Emotions:

Vinyl was still a good bit away from the train station in Canterlot. She knew the train was trying to help her reach her destination as efficiently as possible, but she also knew this thing had a reputation of breaking down if pushed too hard on the tracks.

“The second this thing stops at that station, I’m decking it straight to her place.” Vinyl thought to herself. She was greatly determined and with great worry nonetheless about Octave’s condition.

Meanwhile in Octavia’s home, Octavia and Maestro were simply enjoying each other’s private time together within the living room. Nothing better than the golden silence along with that connection you have with a lover that you cannot have with anypony else. It’s a feeling of its own uniqueness. However, Maestro had a little something in mind for Octavia to try, and it was something new he decided to try out too.

“Mmmm…it tastes delectable…Maestro you seem to really outdo yourself nearly everytime.” Said Octavia with a slight grin.

“You think so? Huh…well then try a little of some of this stuff then, see what you think now?”

“Oh my goodness Maestro, I’m loving this, this is the best I’ve had yet!” Octavia giggled with delight.

Bite after bite of the incredible food dish he had prepared, he wanted to make his own homemade recipe when it had to do with pasta, which was their favorite food. Though from time to time he took a few references from his mother’s recipe book on a few things here and there.

“Hmm…maybe a bit more of some garlic and I think this would be the best tasting one.” She added, twirling the noodles around on a fork and taking another bite. They shared the food together, and were going to share the chocolate fondue Maestro had prepared for the two of them. Their anniversary was not too far off, and he wanted to make everything just right for them whenever that day arrived.

“Um…you have a little bit of tomato sauce on this side here.” Maestro tried pointing out to her.

“Oh…this side?” Octavia blotted the side of her mouth in a refined manner.

“No, you missed it.”

“Hmm, here then?” she wiped on another location of her mouth, but Maestro was actually toying around with her for some reason.

“There you go you got it- wait! You missed one little spot.” He pointed to her once more.

“Well goodness Maestro, where could it possibly be?” Octavia wondered.

“Right here.” He then brought his lips against hers, and it certainly charmed her a good deal making her giggled as their lips parted a few moments later.

“I think you got it all dear, thank you.” She smiled back at him giggling once more. Their eyes were not looking anywhere else but back at each other in that moment.

“Maybe it was sort of a good idea I’d say for Octave to be with Vinyl for a few days. Through that decision, we have managed to have some time together. Not to mention our anniversary is coming up too.” Octavia then fell back beside him, lying upside down next to him, as he remained smiling beside her right side up. She smiled and shared a few playful giggles here and there, teasing him by touching his muzzle with her hoof then quickly drawing it away almost like she was provoking him to do something about it.

“You’re pushing my buttons milady.” Said Maestro.

“Oh? What will you do about it then?’

“Well I mean I could lock you up in the bedroom.”

“With you?”

“No…just lock you in the room, and I’ll enjoy the rest of the food.” He chuckled.

“Choosing food over me…that must be very much like you, hm?” she replied with playful sarcasm.

“Oh no doubt about it milady.”

“You and ‘milady’…are you knight in medieval times or something? Royalty perhaps?”

“Depends on what you mean by that.” Maestro replied, continuing to look at her looking back at him upside down next to him.

“I just thought you might need a bit of some conditioning in that armor of yours.” Octavia flirted with him.

“Goodness…you must really be enjoying this love life thing we have been experimenting with?”

“Weeeell, it has been proven to lower stress levels by a big margin in both partners…so there are always benefits dear.” She replied.

“But you always seem to be calm and collected when I’m around you?” Maestro wondered.

“I am yes, and it’s because of mainly myself…but you as well tend to make it better since I feel so delighted around you. That I know you would not allow anything to hurt me. I love you for all the things we’ve done together, and through the bad times we have found ways to keep going. I love your persistence…and I love a stallion with clarity and vision for his life and his family.” Octavia’s eyes then seemed to sparkle from Maestro’s view. Like she was trying to look more and more adorable the more she spoke to him. She then returned to being right side up, and continued speaking to him closely, their muzzles almost touching. Her soft breath gently caressed over his snout, tickling it a bit from time to time.

“I see what you mean, but one thing I-”

“Shhh…” Octavia shushed him, softly placing her hoof over his mouth as she flittered her eyes in a cute manner with a smile.

She then locked her lips with his, as they once again shared a passionate kiss together. She lightly moaned in and out of some of her breaths, as her own passion seemed to rise.

“That was one of the best kisses I’ve had in a while. Where have you been practicing for something so good?” She huffed slightly followed by a desperate smile as she very lightly licked her lips ready for another go whenever he was.

“Uhhh…gosh that’s really a good question. Well let’s see here now um…I’ve been kissing you for now-”

“Just shut your trap and kiss me, my knight in shining armor.” She kissed him passionately once more, as this third one seemed even better to her.

“Mmmm, Maestro…you’re delicious.” She huffed and moaned in her usual smooth sexy British accent, feeling like she wanted more.

“I-I don’t really- hehehe…know how to reply to that at the moment, you’re just an amazing kisser.” He chuckled a bit out of breath to her.

“Oh but you’re the master dear. After all…your name is Maestro in fact…would you care to live up to that reputation?” she spoke to him with a sultry voice and hungry eyes.

“I have no problem giving you a concerto milady…if that is what you prefer.” He replied.

“Oh indubitably yes…though a double performance however would be most appealing to me though.” She giggled back to him, continuing with that undeniable and gorgeous set of eyes. It was like she was raised by angels as her other and father, her incredible natural beauty with her smooth charcoal mane and deep purple eyes would seem to undermine Maestro’s ability to even think straight.

A minute or two later, they found themselves sharing between each other’s passionate moments upon their bed that seemed like it was made entirely out of cloud.

Octavia then seemed by instinct, to raise her plot in the air at him, implying she wanted this moment.

“Once more from the top.” She giggled from wanting him.

Maestro stared at her and her marehood attentively…but yet for some odd reason…he felt something was wrong just then.

“Hmm?” Octavia wondered, slowly lowering herself knowing that Maestro didn’t seem to have a normal energy about him…so much for having her great moment and experience.

“Is something bothering you?”

“Yeah, something definitely is. I…I feel all the sudden like a piece of my heart just got broken.” Maestro then put his hoof along and around the area of where his heart was.

“What?”

“I don’t really know how to explain it, but call me crazy…it’s like somepony I care for a great deal just got hurt or something?”

“It’s okay, I’m right here sweetie.” Octavia then softly began placing gentle kisses along his neck.

“Eh-heh, that feels nice, but rather I’m serious here Octavia…I don’t feel right at the moment.”

“Should we get you to see a doctor?”

“No I’m just fine, it’s not my body or anything. It seems to be tied to my emotions…like…what if…what if my baby girl’s hurt?” Maestro wondered, as he looked right into Octavia’s ever alluring eyes, and he knew he could find comfort from her heart.

“Now-now Maestro, you know that Vinyl is taking good care of Octave. I bet they are even partying at her place, just the two of them. It’s just one mare’s opinion, but I think that sometime hopefully in the future, Vinyl can have a little filly or colt of her own, and be an excellent mother I bet.” Said Octavia.

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right about Octave, but…I think I just need to check just to be sure. Would you mind if I just ran down there to check in on how she’s doing?” Maestro asked her getting up off of the bed.

“Of course dear, and take all the time you need to do so. I’ll be waiting here for you whenever you get back.” She replied.

“Okay, thanks dear. You really are balanced when it comes to romance and seriousness.”

“The perfect package as you called me, correct?” She smiled back to him.

“Absolutely no doubt about that. Okay, I’ll be back in a while.” Maestro then took off out the door moments later, grabbing a small bit pouch, and galloped off towards the station.

“Darn it, why do I feel so hurt all the sudden? This is making no sense whatsoever?”