• Published 14th Feb 2014
  • 576 Views, 11 Comments

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy: The edited out stuff. - boothnat



Our hero Arthur dent and his allies accidentally go to/invade Equestria. Oddness occurs.

  • ...
3
 11
 576

Wait a minute...

The guide has this to say about editors.
Edited pages are notoriously unreliable.
They have a habit of being in the wrong order. For example, chapter two can and should chronologically occur as chapter three, but the editor was on a lunch break at the time, so the journal was directly sent to the guide.
After watching Ford and the monkey man being taken away by the strange hideous cuddly things, Zaphod realised he had a new task.
"Trillian baby?"
"Yeah?"
"Where do you think the nearest nightclub is?"
And thus, when Pinkie Pie invited Zaphod to a Ponyville tour, he did not mind. He did not mind a single zarking bit.

**********************
"Sothisisthenightclub,butnobodyreallyusesitbecauseithasnogooddrinksotherthanciderwhichitonlyhasatthesametimeastheapples!"
Zaphod wondered how Pinkie got that all out at once, then decided he didn't care.
"Well, I'm here to remedy that."
The Pink pony gasped, unable to believe this fact.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has an important thing to tell you about Zaphod Beeblebrox.
Do not, under any circumstances, give him access to things that can be made into a drink.

Author's Note:

Actual One thousand word chapters come after mid March, after my exams!