• Published 14th Feb 2014
  • 576 Views, 11 Comments

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy: The edited out stuff. - boothnat



Our hero Arthur dent and his allies accidentally go to/invade Equestria. Oddness occurs.

  • ...
3
 11
 576

In which something happens.

A small space time anomaly opened up.
This would normally be of no consequence, since space time anomalies are opening all the time, but this one in particular had something falling out of it.
This something was a fleet of Vogon constructor ships.
Now you will complain- Hey! I thought it was small!
Well, we shall answer- It was only small in terms of space time anomalies. If you want more information, read the bloody guide.
Anyway.
This particular fleet of Vogons was lead by Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz.
He was exceedingly confused.
He had just destroyed the Earth, every parallel version of it, and now had been tossed into another point in space.
Of course, he did not know this, and was instead wondering where the hell the planet he was going to had gone. He had to collect his paycheck.
For destroying the Earth. You know, just a small job.
He activated his computer, and was suprised to see the message- MAIL RECEIVED, that had replaced the thoroughly antiquated- You got mail!
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz hated mail. As a rule of thumb, he hated everything that did not make him angry, thus he hated mail, since it was from the mail that he received orders to destroy planets, which made him happy.
The mail said-
Destroy the planet in front of you.
So obviously, Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz looked left, right, and back, but forgot to look front. He angrily turned around to tell the mail exactly what he thought of it via a poem, at which point he finally noticed the planet.
Being a Vogon, he obviously assumed he would be paid for the destruction of the planet, so he ordered the powering up of the construction beams.
At that point, he was informed that the only people who knew how to power up the construction beams had been wiped out in a training exercise.

Author's Note:

From this point on chapters will be short. At least, they will be until my exams are over. I apologize for the invonvinience.
Also, quick trivia question.
What was god's last message to his creation?