• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 860 Views, 40 Comments

Do You Like Fish or Meat? - Short Stories by Cleverbot - ThePristineEye



I was lacking inspiration to write a fanfic, so I asked Cleverbot.

  • ...
13
 40
 860

Finnegan

Mayor Mare, the Mayor of Ponyville, returned home from a lightly taxing day at the super market. Her and a good amount of her friends were organizing a dinner party. she flopped onto the couch and flipped to her favorite cartoon: Axe Cop. She felt that recently the episodes were lacking and would redeem themselves eventually.

“Stupid show isn't giving Axe Cop any character development; I’m going to make an angry analysis video about this!” she declared. Suddenly, a phoenix as large as a refrigerator crashed through the roof of her home. The rubble smashed her television remote leaving the channel permanently on Telemundo, unless of course she got up to change the channel; but she was far too lazy to do that.

Before Mayor Mare kicked the phoenix out of her humble abode, she took note of its appearance. Its feathers were as dark as the dead of night and both its wings were broken. As the phoenix laid there in the rubble it began humming the intro music to Doctor Who.

A wild Frank Sinatra came out of her broom closet “I don’t buy into all that internet stuff,” The Frank said. “Take those broken wings and learn to fly.” Suddenly, the jet black phoenix flew away and quickly regretted its decision.

Mayor Mare suddenly fell in love with Frank Sinatra, she’d finally new the meaning of true love. Frank kicked her in the knee. Suddenly his evil brother emerged from the rubble.

“No,” Frank Sinatra’s evil brother proclaimed. He clearly was the good kind of crazy since he was flipping them off and killing a bunch of darkspawn. Frank and his evil twin brother battled it out in the most epic staring contest in the entire universe.

Planets collapsed, stars exploded, paradoxes were created, and old television shows rebooted. In the end, Frank’s evil brother came out victorious. He stood on top of a mountain and yelled incomprehensible nonsense to show his dominance over the world of Equestria.

Mayor Mare and Frank’s evil brother got married and had thirteen African American children. All of them lived happily ever after except the phoenix since nobody liked him.