• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 860 Views, 40 Comments

Do You Like Fish or Meat? - Short Stories by Cleverbot - ThePristineEye



I was lacking inspiration to write a fanfic, so I asked Cleverbot.

  • ...
13
 40
 860

What should I name my female golden retriever?

Once upon a time, there was a student who became a princess and no pony cared. In fact, they cared so little that life just went on like normal. The only thing that really changed was people giving her the nickname “Eggplant” due to her resemblance to an eggplant. For some odd reason this princess wanted revenge, revenge for what? Nobody knew, and since she was a princess nobody cared.

Her plot for revenge began at Nightmare Moon's bowling alley which was conveniently off exit twenty-seven on Moondrive Avenue (on the moon). This place was popular for their pies, the odd part was they didn't serve pie. The bowling alley was ran by everyone who has ever been banished to the moon in the past fifty years, including but not limited to; various changelings, Celestia’s shadow, a waitress who asked for a tip, and Ray Comfort.

“Three beers please,” Twilight said as she sat on one of the various bar stool.

“We don’t serve beer,” said a changeling who wore the most apathetic expression.

“What do you serve?”

“You should be asking what we don’t serve. Unless it’s Redbull, because Redbull gives you wings.”

“I already have wings.”

“You need more wings!” suddenly, a changeling grabbed her from behind and turned her ninety degrees to the left to be punched in the stomach by Celesta’s shadow.

“Don’t make me shoot dubstep from my eyes!” Twilight warned.

“Don’t be silly small one, the power of the dubstep can only be used by a small handful of Jedi masters,” said Celestia’s shadow.

“I am a Jedi Master!” Twilight eyes began to shoot blinding light that flooded the entire room. Everything began exploding, large canyons began forming on the moon’s surface.

“How much drugs did you take!” a changeling exclaimed as he slowly burned to death.

“Enough to keep me sane!” Twilight said as she pointed her laser eyes toward that changeling specifically so he exploded faster.

Why do white people get all the punchlines! Celestia’s shadow said with her last dying breath.

“You’ll just have to wait 'till season five!” The moon abruptly lacked existence. Twilight’s plans were a success.

Author's Note:

This was easily my least favorite chapter, it just didn't have the same level of nonsense as the others.