• Published 29th Jan 2014
  • 3,205 Views, 61 Comments

Operation Brohoof - SuperPinkBrony12



A crossover with Soundwave from Transformers Animated. After the events of "Human Error" Soundwave's spark finds its way into Equestria, where the so called Decepticon is taken in by Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
3
 61
 3,205

Turn It Up!

"Just watch!" Vinyl Scratch said, and pressed a button on the speaker. Suddenly the one speaker began to part, revealing a few speakers in its place. There was a sudden whine, and then a high powered wave of music shot out.

Soundwave was speechless. The Decepticon had never seen anything like this before. And although he didn't want to admit it, he was impressed. "What... was that?" Soundwave asked.

"I told ya! It's my bass cannon!" Vinyl Scratch shouted cheerfully.

"Bass cannon?" Soundwave asked.

"I know. I couldn't believe it when Vinyl actually made it, but she did. And there was this one time where she supposedly 'saved Ponyville from total disaster' with it. But I wasn't around to see it." Octavia said.

Soundwave was speechless. This "bass cannon" may not have been a robot, but it was still quite powerful. A force to be reckoned with even. The fact that it wasn't a robot however also meant that Soundwave couldn't control it. Which meant that even if he could gain control of Vinyl's "Dubstep Dishwasher" he would still be defeated. And from the looks of things Ponyville was not a very tech savy place.

Vinyl Scratch quickly noticed Soundwave's look of disappointment. And she knew just how to cheer up the big bot. With some music. And she a really good idea. "Hey Soundwave!" Vinyl Scratch said.

"What is it that you want from me, organic lifeform known as Vinyl Scratch?" Soundwave asked.

"Remember how when you first got here you changed shape?" Vinyl Scratch asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask organic?" Soundwave said.

"I want to see you do it again!" Vinyl Scratch said.

"Why do you wish to see me transform?" Soundwave asked.

"Because I have something that I want to try. But it requires the use of your other form." Vinyl Scratch explained.

"What do you plan to do?" Soundwave asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Vinyl Scratch said. Soundwave could've sworn he saw a smile breaking out across her face.

"Very well then. Soundwave transform!" Soundwave shouted. His head rolled back, his arms and legs folded themselves in, and within a minute he had transformed into his vehicle mode.

"Okay. Now just stay like that for a moment, and I'll take care of the rest." Vinyl Scratch said. So Soundwave held still, and with the help of her magic Vinyl Scratch ran a cable from her bass cannon to Soundwave. She attached the cable to one of his speakers, checked it to make sure it was secure, and then headed back to her bass cannnon.

"What are you doing?" Soundwave asked.

"Just watch!" Vinyl Scratch said excitedly "Let's rock the house!" The DJ pony pressed another button on her bass cannon. Within seconds music began to blast out of Soundwave's speakers.

When the music finally stopped Vinyl Scratch removed the cable. "You can change back now Soundwave." she said with a smile.

"Soundwave transform!" Soundwave shouted, and turned back into his robot mode.

"So? What did you think of that? Pretty cool right?" Vinyl Scratch asked.

"I would certainly say so." Octavia said "I never knew that....whatever the hay you call that other form could do that. But then, that's Vinyl for you. She always knows how to think outside the box."

"It...was....impressive." Soundwave said, trying not to admit that he was starting to gain a new appreciation for these organics. They were certainly much better then those organics in Detroit.

Which begged the question of just where the well was Soundwave? Because this place didn't seem to be anything like what he had observed of the world of organics, back when he was still recovering from being smashed by the meddling Autobot known as Bulkhead.

"Glad to hear it!" Vinyl Scratch said "Soundwave. I have a feeling that you and I are gonna get along just fine. Like two peas in a pod. And you had your doubts Octavia."

"I'm still not entirely convinced Vinyl." Octavia said with a hint of anger "So let me warn you Soundwave. If you so much as hurt one hair on Vinyl scratch's mane, I will personally see to it that Princess Twilight Sparkle blasts you into a million pieces. And believe me when I say, I NEVER bluff!"

"Eh don't worry about Octavia. She'll come around eventually." Vinyl Scratch said with a sigh.

"I hope you are right, organic." Soundwave said.