• Published 20th Mar 2012
  • 2,008 Views, 48 Comments

My First Jump - EverlastingKnightmare



what happens when you mix one powerful immortal with a world full of ponies? Let's find out!

  • ...
8
 48
 2,008

Party Of One that's not so much one!

THE MORNINGS! THEY BURN! I fell off of the couch and groaned. “Twilight, coffee, HAVE MERCY!” I cried dragging myself over to the desk she was reading on.

“Here,” She levitated a mug of coffee. “I know it all by now, you and your coffee and how you need it or you become a walking zombie.” I downed the whole mug in seconds and let out a big, satisfied sigh.

“If you treat me like this more often I would call you mother.” We both laughed when a knock came from the door. Twilight got up as I took sudden interest in my cup, it was so well crafted and the picture of the puppy on the side of the mug was enough to make me-

SUDDENLY SINGING! Pinkie was singing so fast my brain could not, for the life of me, keep up, it was about a party and how it was for Gummy, that kick ass alligator that was Pinkie’s pet. It was his birthday! And Twi and I were invited! HUZZA! I waved goodbye from in the library and watched Twilight walk back over to her desk. “So, I better go find Gummy and awesome present! What could a awesome little alligator want?” I mumbled as I left strangely out the window, getting a pissed off look from Twilight as she fixed it. I wondered around town for a bit until I found Applejack’s apple cart being run by Big Mac. “Sup Mac?” He looked at me and nodded. “You have any large apples in stock? I need to get Gummy a present.”

He smiled and nodded at me. “Eeyup!” He tossed me a large apple and I put some bits on the counter.

"Thanks man!" I wave bye and begin to walk back to the library when I spot a hooded man looking through a trash can. "Hey! Hey you!" He turns and looks at me with wide eyes. "You get out of here! Go on!" He fades out and I sigh. "He knows what he did." I laugh and get back to the library to see Twilight getting ready.

"Hey Dark, ready?" I nodded happily. She smiled at me and walked out with me following close behind. When Ponyville gets dark like this it sometimes gives me goosebumps. As we neared Surgecube Corner I heard the party music.

"Oh ya! PARTY!" I rushed forward and ran into the door. "Door......WHY YOU HATE ME!?" I pushed it open and got a face full of pink as Pinkie tackled me. "Sup Pinkies?" I laughed and picked her up off my face and set her done. "Where's the punch? Over there? Grate!" I bolted over to hte punch and took out my MAN mug and drunk till I couldn't feel anymore, and it takes a lot to do that to me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up sometime around when Pinkie said 'it's soon!' Another chance to drink myself into a coma? I'm in! "Pinks! I want a invite!" I called falling of my couch. "Wait how did I get home?" I mumbled and got up. "Oh wait, magic, nuff side." I chuckled and ran over and out the door towards Pinkie.

"Hiya Dark! Want to help me pass out invites?" She looked at me excitedly and I nodded.

"Sure! I feel lucky enough not to fall face first into a tree today!" We both laughed and made our way to Applejack's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sup Applebloom?" I saw the little filly run towards me as Pinkie bounced off to find Applejack.

"Hi Dark! Can you come over here and show the girls some of yer magic? They don't believe me and what they saw you do." I thought about this for a moment then began to shrink.

"Alright, let's surprise them!" When I was small enough I jumped up and hid in her mane. She ran around the house and there I saw the other two filly's Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

"Hey girls! I found em!" Applebloom stood there proudly.

"Yea? I don't see him." Scootaloo said a bit bored. I jumped off of Applebloom and began to grow again behind here.

"Don't see me hmm?" I said getting bigger until I was my full size again, that scared them speechless.

"Cool huh?" Applebloom said excitedly as the other two just watched in awe. "He can teach ya how to fly Scoots!" I nodded with a proud look.

"It's easy really. But by the look of your wings you will be flying in about a-"

"Dark! Come on we need to go find Shy and Dash!" Pinkie interrupted and grabbed me and ran off. I could see Scoots raging, which was funny.

"A few months or a year at lest." I muttered laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Closing in on Rarity's house I saw Spike flouting away with hearts in his eyes and around him. "Hehehe, he's got a crush." I laughed and as we got up to Rarity. "Sup Rarity? Want to go to a party this afternoon? It's Gummy's after birthday party! I think" I scratched my head.

"Wait, this afternoon?" She grabbed one of the invites. "Like this afternoon this afternoon?" Pinkie got a confused look on her face.

"That's what everypony has been saying." I shrugged.

"My first time hearing it." I muttered then smiled. "So you coming?" Rarity gulped.

"Sorry dear's but I must...........Wash my mane!" She grinned sheepishly.

"It looks clean." I pointed out, Pinkie nodding in agreement. Rarity looked around for a moment then rushed over to a trash can, she gulped and stuffed her head into it, then walked back over.

"Yup, need to wash my mane. Can't go." I stared at her blankly for a moment then shrugged.

"Seem's legit. Let's go Pinks." We turned and began to walk away. "Man, is no one going to this awesome to be party?" I muttered.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need not explain what happened at Shy's house. Let's just say her guard bunny hates my guts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie and I st there in her room thinking about shtuff. "Sooooooooooooo." I began. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think so, are you thinking that what everypony is saying is a excuse?" I nodded sadly.

"Seems so, I didn't even hear half of them." I laughed lightly and walked over to the window and saw Twilight sneaking around. "Oh hey it's Twilight. HE-" Pinkie slapped a hoof over my mouth and threw me to the other side of the room. "Pinkie, one of these day's I'm going to go insane and I'm counting on you to throw me at a stone wall." I muttered getting up. Then I saw her standing over a hole in the floor with a small string tied to a can. "Wait, Dark don't question it, it will only come back and shoot you." I muttered and walked over to her when she fell into the hole a bit then ripped it out sending the can into my forehead. "GAH-" I was cut off by a hoof to the mouth again. After a bit of screaming into her hoof I stopped and she let go. "Thanks. Let's get!" I grabbed her and jumped out the window, Gummy on my back.

----One spy montage later!----

"Hiding in a hay bale while wearing these awesome glasses, sweet." I giggled and watched Rarity give Fluttershy the box. We turned to hoop away when we hit a wall. "I knew something like this would happen!" I sighed and Pinkie and I turned to Shy, who had just bumped into us. She gasped and took the box, flying off. "Well that was funny." I laughed and saw Dash walking by us.

"Hey Pinkie, Dark." She then gasped. "Oh no." She flew off.

"Dash! WAIT!" Pinkie and I bounced after he a bit before I got a idea.

"Teleporting!" I grabbed her and teleported into a barrel. After a moment Pinkie stuck her head out and yelled something, Dash took off again so I teleported us both to a bell tower thing.

"Um, quick in here!" I helped her up into the bell and jumped down and hid behind the building. I heard Dash fly into the bell and began to giggle, right then I heard Pinkie yelling something then Dash flew out and towards the mountense (Spelt wrong as hell.). Pinkie landed on my back.

"Hurry Dark! We need to catch her!" I nodded and teleported again, boy I'm getting too old of this!

"You get her, I need to sit down." I panted and sat down. I saw a cyan hoof reach up and grab the cliff side then saw Pinkie help Dash up. "Oh Pinkie, you so random!" I laughed and watched Dash speed off the cliff, followed by Pinkie at almost the same speed. "Holy shit!" I watched in awe as they went off to the barn. "I am not going to get there fast enough to know what happens." I muttered and jumped off the cliff. "WEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I laughed as I hit the ground. "Going to feel that one in the morning." I muttered and pulled my head out of the ground. "Quick! Continue the plot!" I yelled and looked at the readers. "Yes, I just did that." I laughed and ran off towards the barn. When I got over there Pinkie was walking away. "Hey Pinks, you get-"

"No time, come on Dark I have a plan." Fear the plan!

"Does it involve Spike by any chance?" I went wide eyed with a smile as she nodded. "This is going to be awesome!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Confess Spike! DO IT!" I laughed like a mad man as Pinkie held the light close to him.

"I'm the one who spilled juice all over Twilight's copy of 'magical mysteries and practical potions'!" I glared at him.

"She blamed me for that! You little bugger!" I felt like strangling him but there was a plan afoot! "And?" I growled.

"And I'm the one who used up all the hot water in Ponyville yesterday when I took a seven hour bubble bath!" He flinched when I glared harder.

"Why you little-!" Pinkie stopped me and I sighed. "And?"

He gulped and got up. "And sometimes when I'm alone, I do this!" He pulled a large mirror out of no where and began posing. "Looking good Spike! Looking Real good!" Pinkie and I blinked.

"Do not be ashamed Spike, I do that to." I made a sexy face at the mirror. "Yes I do..." Pinkie got a angry look on her face.

"NononononoNO!" She pushed the mirror away and glared at Spike.

"What do you want to hear?! Tell me what to say and I'll say it!" I don't like where this is going. I looked at Pinkie with a bit of confusion as she began.

"Tell me that my friends are all lieing to me and avoiding me cause they don't like my parties and don't want to be my FRIENDS ANYMORE!" She huffed and both Spike and I looked at her a bit blankly.

"Your friends are liring to you and avoiding you cause they don't like your parties and don't want to be your friends anymore." He replied as if not knowing what he was saying.

"Aha! I knew it!" She declared, then out of no where her hair deflated and she got this really sad look. "Oh no.... My friends don't like my parties and don't want to be my friends anymore..." She frowned and Spike flipped on the lights.

"RIght, so..." Pinkie pushed the plate of gems over to him and he began to chow down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you so much for coming! It means so much to Gummy!" I looked around and saw a bag of flower, a pile of rocks, a bucket of turnips, and what looked like a large ball of lint all wearing party hats, and Gummy of course. She shot over to the turnips and nudged it. "Can I have some more punch?" She said in a man voice. My stomach rumbled., oh shit. "Of course you can have some more punch Mr.turnip!" SHe rushed off and came back with a cup of punch then out of know where she got a insane look but that lasted for about a second and she walked over to the rocks. "This is one grate party! You'v really out done yourself!" She said in another man voice. My stomach rumbled again. This is not going to end well! She walked over to the lint and leaned in. "Well I'm having a delightful time as well!" She said in a snobish voice. "I'm so glad sir lints alot!" She got that weird twitch again and I felt like a balloon. She got behind the bag of flower and talked in a voice I could not, for the life of me, understand. "Well of course madam le-flower!" She pushed a slice of cake over to her.

"PINKIE! where's your bathroom I fell like I'm going to give birth!" I slammed my head into the table.

"Over there Dark, hurry back!" I began to get up when the rocks talked again. "I'm sure glad none of those ponies showed up!" Pinkie got up on the other side of the table. "Oh there not so bad." Then the most terrifying thing happened, her eyes grew father apart and she had a insane look. I ran off to the bathroom and locked the door, that scared the absolute shit out of me. I was there for half a hour and when I got out I saw some of the 'party goers' were moved around and Pinkie and Gummy were gone.

"I'm scared." I said in a peep and saw the bag of flower turn slowly towards me.

"You should be." I was out of there like a fucking bullet on speed! (Don't do drugs kids!) I ran as fast as I could towards Applejack's place, following the sent of new cake. When I got there I saw that Pinkie's hair was poofed out again and Twilight was walking towards her.

"I miss everything, don't I?" I sneezed and looked around the party. "No one tells me anything ever..." I muttered and walked in. "Sup everypony?" Fluttershy turned to me with a smile.

"Oh, your just on time," Applejack was by the record player.

"Enough chit-chat everypony, let's party!" The music began and it was on like Donkey Kong!





Now I suppose I have to do the best night ever. All tho it will not be on episode, my own little plan is in order >:D