• Published 20th Mar 2012
  • 2,008 Views, 48 Comments

My First Jump - EverlastingKnightmare



what happens when you mix one powerful immortal with a world full of ponies? Let's find out!

  • ...
8
 48
 2,008

meeting everyone, I think

*Unedited*


We stared at each other for a few moments before I broke the ice. “So has this happened before?” I said looking around the town that was full of ponies not to long ago.

“Yes, with a zebra name Zecora. Pinkie had everpony thinking she was a witch or something.” I giggled at that. If she was a witch then these ponies woulden’t be here, in some big cooking pot maybe. “Turns out she was just trying to get things for her potions.”

“A alchemist hmm? I made a few potions in my life, made one that made my skin harden on contact if it would hurt me. Like when I fell and hit the ground knocking over Applejacks tree, did not protect me from the tree tho, thats why I had a head wound.” I knocked on my head. When I looked down at her she was writing this down! She really is a book worm.

“Interesting.” She muttered. I laughed and started walking,Twilight following behind. “So you said you had powers?”

“And I can push mountains, I have near to limitless strength and speed along with magical power. OH!” I just remembered I had the book in my endless pocket! I dug around a bit then pulled out a very old looking book. I blew on it and smiled. “This explains almost everything about my powers, this is my copy so it only has my info in it.” A purple light took hold of it and it flouted over to her, she had a hungry look on her face which scared me.

“It do’s?! How long can I have it?”

“You can keep it. I have a ton of them.” She gave me a look of pure happiness and bolted off. Just then I fell to the ground with a thud and something heavy on my back.

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS MONSTER CATCHERS GO!” I heard three cute voices call.

“Applebloom tie it up!” WHAT!?

“Im’a on it!” Just then my hands and feet got tied together.

“Yay we got it!” I feel loved, this was a bit higher pitched.

“AHHHH HELP I’M BEING KIDNAPPED BY KIDS! HELP!!!” I yelled as I was being dragged away. This lasted a few moments before they got tired of pulling me.

“Wow I diden’t know this thing would be that heavy!” A very pissed off one growled. Hehehe wait IM NOT FAT!

“Neither did ah!” Must be Applejacks daughter or something.

“Don’t I get a say in this?”

“NO!” All of them shouted at the same time.

“Whats going on down here?” Another voice, sounds like the mother of the pissed off one.

“Well let me tell ya your kids here just TIED ME UP AND STARTED DRAGGING ME AWAY! and that pretty much it.” I tried to roll over to see my capters and the other voice. Once I did I saw a orange pony with purple hair and wings, a white unicorn with pink and purple hair, and a light brown one with red hair and a bow, those were the kids the adult was a cyan color with rainbow hair. Wait isen’t it called a mane? I think so.

“What the hay are you?”

“I’m the easter bunny, now can you get me out of here I need to pee.” She looked at me as if I was crazy, which I AM!

“Um, you don’t look like a bunny.”

“I was joking. A guy joking isen’t rare around here is it? Hello I’m dark how are you?” I grinned. “I bet you like to see men tied up, you haven’t helped me at ALL!” I then remembered and snapped the rope. “Better.” I got up and looked around. “I’M FREE! NOW TO USE MY POWERS FOR EVIL!” I laughed like a mad man and ran off. Of course the rainbow one started chasing me. “AHHHH!” I yelled as she was quickly catching up. “Oh wait DUU!” I Halk jumped up into the sky. “I CAN FLY!” I laughed and turned my head to see the rainbow still following me. “AHHHH again!” I giggled then stopped mid flight. She shot right past me and I laughed.

“What the? You can fly for real?!” I nodded.

“Ya, but hey it’s not important now. Like I said my name is Dark, nice to meet you.” I extended my hand towards her. She gave me a look but then put her hoof in my hand and I gave it a shake.

“So how are you able to fly without wings?” I looked at her and grinned.

“But my dear I do have wings, I’m just hiding them.”

“Oh ya? Let me see them.” I thought about this for a moment then nodded. I removed the spell hiding my wings and she gasped. My gray wings had the wing span of a fucking dinosaur’s and they had blades attached to the outside of them.

“Ya they are a huge pain in the ass cause I can’t get into buildings with them out like this so I just make them like ghost wings and I can go anywhere.” I giggled and grinned. “So whats there to do for fun around here other then being tied up by kids and hanging out with party ponies that are pink?” Just then a sent got to my nose. “Wait.” She was about to talk when I put up my hand. “I smell danger! Hmm, Hydra. Yup thats a Hydra smell.” She went wide eyed as I turned my head towards a huge forest.

“You can smell monsters?” I nodded and flew forward a bit. “Wait thats where Fluttershy’s house is.” Aaaaannnnd there go’s my instincts. I shot forward toward the forest and saw the small house that must be this Fluttershy’s. I landed by the door and knocked......No answer.

Dash landed beside me. “Do you think she went into the woods?”

“Not a chance, she would never go in-” Just then a loud scream came from the forest behind us.

“You were saying?” I turned and bolted into the woods, Dash close behind. We ran for a good 4 minutes before we came to a opening and there I saw the biggest Hydra I have ever seen in all my travels. I then saw a small yellow pony cowering in fear of said Hydra, one head lowered and about to take a bite. “HEY SCALES!” I yelled. It looked at me a bit annoyed. “YOUR MOMA WAS A FROG!” All four heads eyes twitched and it roared at me stepping over the yellow pony.

“Are you trying to get it after us!?” Dash looked at me with wide eyes.

“Nope, just me.” I picked her up and threw her like a dark past the Hydra and towards the yellow pony. “Alright big, green, and ugly,” I grinned. “Let’s party!” I dove to one side as a head shot down to bite me but was met with some dirt. I rolled away as the other heads did the same. Once they let up I jumped up onto the body and did what I always did with Hydra’s,


I tie a knot.

I grabbed two heads and swung them together, then I grabbed another one and put it in between where the other two were mashed together. Then finally I grabbed the last head and did the same but opposite. The poor thing was so confused as it wondered off into the woods trying to get its heads un-tied. I was dieing over how silly it looked, I finally recovered and walked over to Dash and the yellow pony. “Now that I’m done can I ask the name of the one I just saved?” She mumbled something. “Whats that?” I put my hand up to my ear. She did it again but a little louder. “I know a lot of languages but I don’t know mumble. Speak up please.”

“F-Fluttershy.” I clapped m hands together.

“And she speaks! It is nice to meet you miss Fluttershy.” I did a fancy bow.

“Hey why diden’t you bow to me when we first met?” Dash glared at me.

“Thats because I was being ‘kid’nappted. Silly.” Fluttershy giggled and Dash tried to hid a grin but failed. I laughed myself and stood up. “Right let’s get out of here before karma tries to kill me again.” I turned and started walking.

“*meep*” I spun around and saw Fluttershy had a wounded leg and the feathers in her wing were messed up.

“Right then.” I walked over and picked her up, getting another meep out of her. I began walking again towards where we came from. “So Fluttershy what made you run out here?”

“W-well Angle bunny was upset that I woulden’t make him that super salade and ran out here. When I found him he was about to be gobbled up by that Hydra. I managed to get it to follow me while he ran back to the house but I got hurt and ended up freezing up.”

“Ya Hydra’s will do that to ya. Does that hurt much?” I pointed at her leg.

“W-well it hurts a bit but it can wait until we get back to my-” My hand glowed a dark color and I placed it on her wound. She flinched a bit but looked surprised as the wound shut and the blood cleared up.

“Slandered healing spell, free of charge.” I giggled as both Dash and Shy (I’m calling her that now.) gave me looks of wonder.

“You can use magic too!? Thats awesome!” Dash cheered.

“I know right?! I love my life!” I fist pumped with my free hand. Shy was still looking at her wing. “You alright? I know some spells cna hurt at times but that shoulden’t have caused to much pain.”

“Oh know its not that, its just I diden’t know anypony could use magic without a horn.” Dash nodded.

“Ya, same here.”

“Well I control all of my magic and can make it come out of my head, hands, or feet.” I went into a long and so very boring explanation that was boring. “And thats how I can make things ghosts, thats about it from there.” I giggled as Dash yawned. We were coming out of the forest when I decided to trip on another root and send Shy flying with yet another adorable meep. I looked up and saw that I had caught her. “Oh good, I thought I would be to lazy to catch you.” Dash was looking at me then back to me.

“There are two of you?!”

“Nope, I’m a clone.” Other me, that caught Shy, walked over to me and helped me up after setting Shy down. “You see it can get very confusing with me and me around.” I giggled. And readers I am myself so I can talk in the same paragraph, so calm down. I looked at meself and gave me a high five. “Ok, away with you!” I kicked me in the stomach and I dissapered. I laughed and looked at Dash. “Fast fix, Lets go.” We began walking again until we got to the front door. “Well Fluttershy it was nice meeting you but I have a feeling I have other ponies to meet. See ya lat-” As she opened the door and ball of white fluff attached itself to my face, blinding me. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!” My muffled scream could hardly be heard as I ran around the small area.

“Angle Bunny! Get off him please.” I was still screaming when she said that. He finally got off me, I was breathing heavily.

“Attack bunny.....Clever.” I laughed a bit then fell over. “I’ll be fine!” I called and slowly got up. “Alrighty then! Let’s get a move on!” I began walking with Dash close behind. “See ya later Fluttershy!” I waved and she waved back. “Now who else can we scare the shit out of today?” I looked down a Dash.

“Well you haven’t met Rarity yet.”

“That sounds like a fancy name. Maybe I should change into a fancy suit first I ran behind a tree then by the powers of random came out the other side in the best suit I had.

“Cool suit.” Dash complimented. I nodded and tugged at the bow-tie.

“Wore it to my best friends wedding. Now shall we?” I began walking up a small hill that had a fancy looking building at the top. “This the place?” She nodded as we got to the door. We walked in and a voice called form the back.

“Welcome! Be up in a minute!” Oh in the name of frufru this voice sounds like it will be the death of my suit! Just then a lightish gray unicorn with a cool mane stile came walking up to us. “Well hello there Dash! Who is your fabulous looking friend?” I think it was because I was wearing my suit she diden’t spazz out and me first sight.

“This is Dark, he hasin’t told me how he got here yet-”

“I fell face first into the dirt and kept going until I hit a tree.” I smiled. They stared at me for a while then Rarity smiled.

“I must ask what is that suit made of?” I grinned and sat down.

“This is made of obsidian that I turned into cloth, hens it’s black color. Hard as nails too.” We sat there of HOURS talking about fashion until Dash finally fell over she was so bored. “Ok fine, geez Dash don’t have to act like your dieing.”

“But I am! ARGH!” I laughed getting up.

“Alright fine. You go on and do what ever it is you do on a daily bases and I’ll go meet up with Twilight cause she most likely wants to see me.” I told the both of them goodbye and walked off, now I’m wonderfully lost! Let’s see, Twi’s a bookworm so she would go or live in a library, and she’s wise so I will go with a a tree, a library in a tree! Not cause I came to the conclusion but I saw it. “Oh sweet! A tree house!” I laughed suddenly at the door. ( I love you god speed!) I knocked on the door.

“Come in!” I opened the door and almost got stuck in the small door. “You must be dark!” I saw a little purple.......GAH DRAGON! “I’m Spike! Twilight number one assistant!” Ok don’t have to worry about a moma dragon eating my face, AGAIN!

“Well hey the Spike! Twilight home?”

“Yes I am.” I turned as saw Twilight close the book I gave her. “Welcome to my home.”

“Its a nice place, and its in a tree!” I clapped my hands. “That is awesome!” I looked around then back at her. “Um hey Twi mind if I crash here? I ain’t gots no where else to go!” I made huge puppy dog eyes.

“Of course you can.” I smiled.

“Thanks a bunch!”

“Oh ya we still need to go to Pinkie’s party for you!” Twilight got up. “ It should be ready by now! Hopefully everypony will be there.” I nodded and opened the door for her and Spike, “Thanks.” She smiled and walked out the door with Spike on her back. I followed close behind almost getting stuck again, damn door...

we were walking through the cool night air towards a large ginger bread looking house. Looks tasty. “Alright! So we just go in and find Pinkie?” Twilight gave me a sarcastic nod that I diden’t notice at the time as we slowly opened the door. I was blinded by the light! Sorry coulden’t help myself, but still I was blinded by the lights being turned on so suddenly, I also had my ears ringing from the ‘SUPRISE’ FUS-RO-DA. I fell over cross-eyed. I sat there for a moment then got up. “Ok then, let’s party!” The night went off without hitch, I made friends with all the ponies around town! Like Ditzy Do and her love for muffins! I FUCKING LOVE MUFFINS! Then I found and threatend a time traveling pony by the name of Doctor Whooves, I couldn’t help it! It’s my job to stop any laws braking and time traveling without magic is a law! Anyway I crashed some time around 5:30 in the morning. See y’all later.


A/N: hello everypony, now that everypony in Ponyville knows Dark I will be holding votes for season one episodes Dark should be in, Right now its The Ticket Master, Applebuck Season , and Boast Busters, If Boast Busters is picked a villein will be introduced. have a nice day!