• Published 20th Mar 2012
  • 1,996 Views, 48 Comments

My First Jump - EverlastingKnightmare



what happens when you mix one powerful immortal with a world full of ponies? Let's find out!

  • ...
8
 48
 1,996

The Shadow Arc PT 1: Dark's POV

“So I was all like ‘put the pineapple down! No one wants to explode!’.” Ah the sweet sound of laughter from my best friends in the world! I love this crazy life! “Oh there’s this other joke from Sora! He was awesome kid! Anyway I-” I was cut off by a large burst of energy RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! “OUT OF THE WAY!” I yelled and pushed everypony off the path. Oh boy! I get to be pulled into the large evil portal thing! JOY! “SEE YA LATER! GOING TO FIX THIS!” I was pulled into the portal after that, I was falling for a bit then I landed on a stone walk way, right on my face, have I ever told you guys how much I love hitting hard objects? DON’T TRY IT AT HOME! I got up and dusted myself off. “Right, where am I?” I looked around and instantly remembered this was Canterlot. “Oh, must have been a teleport or something.” I turned around and got a face full of darkness. “WHAT THE FUCK!?” I jumped back in fear, shows you I’m a good dark guardian, afraid of the dark and shit.

“What, are you?” The dark thingy asked in a deep voice. I let my heart calm down before answering.

“I am the dark guardian Kurosawa, but you can call me Dark.” I did a little bow then covered my ears from the loud hiss that thing made.

“IMMORTAL! BEGONE FROM THIS REALM!” Oh shit.

“Try it fluffy! I know how to get rid of you!” I pointed at him like Phoenix Wright would when he objected. “You fail to see my power threshold! IT BE ENDLESS!” I heard a humming come from it, then it let out a laugh.

“Very well, face your heartless.”.......GODDAMMIT! NO NOT THOSE FUCKING THINGS! To my surprise nothing happened except a huge ass green fire ball falling right at me. “The dragon of Hollow Bastion.” FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!! I dove to the side as it hit, it destroyed most buildings but lucky for me no pony was in them.

“Not you!” I pointed at the large dragon, it’s eyes boring into me, but they were not the same, no they were a darker color, and it had spikes in some places on it’s body. “Sora and I had the hardest time with you! Get the fuck out!” TAIL TO THE FACE! I went flying into a empty building, obliterating it. “Ow...” The shadow thing had gunned it. Ya leave me alone with one of the hardest bosses ever. I got up and summoned my sword, 15 inches of pure metal power, able to eat up any magic thrown at it and can blast it off 2.5 seconds faster with a 50% power increase, able to cut through even the hardest of armors, get one now! half off! I leapt into the air and landed on it’s muzzle. “Big ugly, hold the hell still.” I stabbed between it’s eyes, the scales were harder, my blade did not go that deep down. “Well, shit.” It reared it’s head up and sent me air born. “This is going to hurt...” I muttered as it blasted green fire at me. Yea it hurt like a bitch, I crashed into a building, destroying that one to. “Ow....” I muttered and right beside me another portal opened up and wouldin’t you know it the three bronies spilled out, from the wedding!

“Um.” Connor spoke first, looking around, the other two got up behind him. “I didn’t do it?” He let out a sheepish grin and looked at a building be destroyed in front of him. “Um again.” He finally spotted me and smiled. “Dark! Sup?” I smiled at him.

“Sup bro? Want to give a dude a hand here?” He nodded and the other two put on murder faces. I pointed at miss bitch dragon.

“Party time!”

---One battle that has already been described later!---

“Were done for!” Connor yelled and stabbed him spear into the ground. Just then I heard a large boom and a pissed off voice.

“STOP HURTING THEM!” I looked up and saw the prince I gave immortality to, Fleetwood, yelling at the bitch queen. She turned to him and got thrown back into a couple of buildings by a large burst of unstable magic.

“Dude.” Peter said as Fleetwood charged into the dragon, destroying even more of Canterlot.


The rest of the shadow arc will be posted on the Father Night 2 story.