• Published 20th Mar 2012
  • 2,008 Views, 48 Comments

My First Jump - EverlastingKnightmare



what happens when you mix one powerful immortal with a world full of ponies? Let's find out!

  • ...
8
 48
 2,008

Begin season 2!

“Twilight!” I yelled and fell down the stairs, landing next to her.

“Dark!? What happened?!” She got this worried look on her face. I got up on one knee and took one of her hooves in my hands.

“Twilight! I have something important to do! I just have to do it! I can’t wait any longer!” She waited a moment before getting the reddist face I have ever seen.

“D-Dark, W-what are you-” I cut her off.

“I didn’t know when to do this, but now seems the right time!” She stuttered and her face got even more red. I looked her in the eyes. “Twilight...” I booped her nose. “Boop to the nose!” She got this blank look, her face still a bit red. I got up, walked over to the door, opened it, walked out, and closed it behind me.

“DARK!” I laughed slightly before gunning it. The door exploded off it’s hinges and she was magicing her hooves to catch up to me.

“WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE!?” I decided that running was useless so I started flying. “Heh, she will never get me now.” Wit ha happy face on me, everything slowed down as I turned my head to see Twilight.......Flying after me. I looked forward in fear and yelled. “HOW IS SHE DOING THAT!?” She got closer and closer until her horn was close to my.... “OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!” I screamed at the top of my lungs then exploded by Twilight, sending me into orbit.

FATHER NIGHT PROUDLY PERSENTS!

My First Jump in season two! E-Dark vs. the mane six!

When I landed I landed in a crater that I think WAS that one maze in Canterlot. “Oh hey what did I miss?” I laughed and looked around. “Oh hey Discord!” I waved to him, he waved back, nice guy. I turned to see most of my friends were.....Gray? “Yo Twi, what happened?” I walked over to her as she was giving Discord a glare.

“Discord got loose and stole the element’s of harmony!” I laughed.

“Adventure time?” She looked at me a moment then laughed a bit. Never can go wrong with some comedy, and she is the only one that gets my references! “Alright so, tell me everything!” She told me everything, what, did you expect me to type that whole thing? You crazy! “Ok, so if it was not in the maze, listen to his riddle, ‘back where you began’. The element’s are in Ponyville!” She gave me a blank look.

“How can you be so smart and so stupid at the same time?” I looked at her as I put on a monacal.

“It’s a gift.” I laughed and rounded up our friends. “DISCORD GO DO YOUR THING WHILE WE GO WALKING FOR A LONG TIME!” I yelled at him.

“You are the most random being I have ever encountered, I like that.” He turned, paused a moment, muttered something, then vanished.

“Alright everyone! To Ponyville!” I looked at Fluttershy who had a pile of dirt aimed at me. “Throw that, you go to the moon.” She paused before growling and dropping it. “Ok! AND WE’RE OFF!”

---One long walk later!---

“Twilight! My legs hurt!” I whined like a little kid.

“Grow up, we’re almost the-” She was cut off by the sun going down in a instant, and the roads turning to soap and making her slip. “What the?” Discord and I cut her off as we danced like ice skaters past her, laughing like to mad men.

“Discord, we need to hang out more.” I sighed and stopped, not paying attention for a few minutes. (The small skips will be worth it, don’t worry.)

“Come on everypony!” I heard Twilight call as she ran down to Ponyville.

---Yes another cut I know, we are now fighting over the book.---

I tossed the book back to Fluttershy, laughing like a mad man. “Not you to Dark!” Twilight groaned and went after the book again.

“I can’t help it!” I laughed as the book flew around some more. Soon she had a hold of it and yelled something about reading it, I’m sorry I was cleaning my ears.

She gasped. “The elements of harmony! We found them!” After a light discussion and Spike becoming the new Rainbow Dash (Still don’t know where she went.) we went outside to see Discord there, leaning on a tree.

“Oh it looks like you found the elements! I suppose I have lost! Go ahead! Imprison me in stone! I know when I’m beat!” He put on some sun glasses and put a target on his chest. Twilight and the others charged the elements but something about it failed, and they fell to the ground. After some useless ranting from Discord I got pissed.

“Listen you messed up dragon thing! We are going to beat yo flank without the elements! Right Twilight?” She did not respond. “Twilight?” I turned to her to see her finish graying out, a tear fell from her eye and she walked away. “T-Twilight?”

*Snap*

---Third person.---

Dark stood there and watched Twilight walk away, his colors beginning to fad. “Oh too bad!” Discord walked over to him. “It seems you lost.” He got a confused look when Dark’s color came back. “What? What is this?” He poked his face. “Hello?” Darks hair outlined red. “This is new.” Dark lifted up his head, and looked slowly to Discord.

“Fool...” He muttered and grabbed Discord by the neck, canceling any magic use from him. “You dun goofed, letting me out was the biggest mistake of your worthless life.” He chuckled. “But I do thank you for freeing me, so I will not end you, how would you like to explore space?” Discord gulped.

“Y-yes?” Dark grinned and spun Discord around, then swiftly kicking him with a glowing foot, sending him rocketing into the sky, a wave of dark energy coming from the lunch point.

“Home run.” Dark chuckled.

Twilight, having just regained her color, was getting ready to go find her friends when the wave a dark energy spread throughout the town. “What was that?” She looked out the window to see Dark looking into the sky with a.......Evil grin on his face. “What did Discord do to him? He looks so evil...” She rushed out to talk to him. “Dark! What’s going on? Where di Discord go?” Dark looked down at her slowly.

“Gone forever I would think, space is a big place.” He chuckled and turned. “Now if you will excuse me, I have a world to take over and destroy.” She gasped and grabbed his arm.

“No! Your the hyper fun good guy remember?” He ripped his arm out of her grasp, making her fall to the ground.

“Not anymore.” He growled and walked away from the very confused and hurt unicorn.

She got up and watched him leave. She could not believe Dark had turned evil! What was she going to do!? Dark is to smart to stand still for the elements and he could over power them all! What was she going to do!?

“You seem to be in a bit of trouble.” She spun around to look at another human, sitting on a rock that was not there before.

She back up slowly. “W-who are you?” She demanded, getting ready to cast a spell if needed.

“You may call me the Imposter. I will help you with this matter,” She gave him a confused look and took a few steps towards the strange man.

“How could you help?” She asked curiously, wanting to know more.

“I will give the elements a boost of power,when they are being charged the person or pony they are being directed at will freeze in his or her tracks, unable to use their power, and also it won’t turn anyone to stone.” He gave a slight wink and snapped his fingers. “Good luck Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight was about to ask him some questions when she blinked and he was there no more. She looked up at the crown on her head, it hummed with power as she looked at it.

“Hmm,” She began to think about something when a few voices cut her off.

“Twilight!” She spun around to see all of her friends, colors restored and elements ready.

“The strange man on the rock told us everything! Come on! We need to go find Dark!” Fluttershy seemed to be in a hurry, Twilight nodded and ran off the way Dark went, the others following close behind.



“Now, what to do with you.” Dark held a pony up by it’s neck, it struggling for air. “I could turn you into a fancy rug or something.” He pondered this for a while when he heard many hoof steps run towards him. He jumped up into the air, dropping the pony has he did so. “They can’t get me so easily!” He laughed and kept flying up until something pulled on his leg. He looked down to see Rainbow Dash pulling him down slightly, “Get off!” He kicked her off and kept going when a rope went around his neck and began to pull him down. “Why are you all so persistent?!” He yelled and grabbed the rope, but it was to late, the elements had been charged and he could no longer move. “WHAT!? WHY CAN’T I MOVE!?” He yelled and tried to move, but to no use, then the rainbow hit.


---A few hours later, in Dark’s POV again!---


Oh my head hurts, this feels like the first time I got here. “Argh.” I let out a soft ‘argh’ of pain and whine and sat up, holding my head, I was back in the library, laying down on my couch/bed. “How did I end up here? How much did I drink last night?” I looked around a finally noticed all of my friends were there, all with happy expressions. “Um, hi?” And now I am hug tackled by them all, wonderful. They gave me the short vision, I kicked Discord’s ass to space, went evil, then got shot with another rainbow. COOL!

---Later that night! After all the award stuff and new windows for me to break later!---

I was sitting on my couch, putting on the last touches of my new armor, it just covered my left arm, but it would at some point come in handy in a fight. “So, why did you make that?” Twilight questioned me as she set down a screwdriver, which I picked up and used.

“To help control my emotions better. Don’t want E-Dark getting out again.” She nodded her agreement and went up stairs, I told her good night and layed down on my couch,

“Cross sending a lizard to space off my bucket list.” I chuckled softly and fell into deep sleep.