• Published 20th Mar 2012
  • 2,008 Views, 48 Comments

My First Jump - EverlastingKnightmare



what happens when you mix one powerful immortal with a world full of ponies? Let's find out!

  • ...
8
 48
 2,008

The Space bear that is purple

*Unedited*

I sat on a random chair watching Twilight cast a spell on Spike, my mind was not there the whole time but when It was I wanted a mustache, that even made Spike look BOSS! “HOLY SHIT TWILIGHT! DO ME DO ME!” I pointed at my upper lip and waited.

“Sorry dark, but its only a practice spell,” Suddenly Spike’s mustache ‘poofed’ and we both sighed disappointed.

“Argh no fair! I wanted one!” I started acting like a kid and thrashed about.

“Calm down dark, can’t you grow your own?” I stopped and put my hand to my chin.

“Twilight, have I ever told you your smarter then anyone I know?” She blushed a bit and nodded. “Woop ass! so 20 something new tricks? You’ll never catch up to me!” I laughed evilly and ran out the door, Spike looked at Twilight and sighed.

“Well let’s go get him before he sets himself on fire, AGAIN!” He and Twilight walked out the door. Meanwhile I was talking to a random pony the was green and had some sorta instrument as one of them cutie marks, she seemed like a fan girl meeting a move star.

“No I can’t talk out my nose but that sounds funny as hell!” I laughed and saw Twilight coming. “OH got to run!” I was about to run off when Twi did that magic thing and picked me up. “Hehehe that tickles.” I mumbled and looked at her, she was wearing one of those poker faces that I couldn’t read.

“Can you go five seconds without running around town like a madpony?”

“It’s a gift,” I corrected her. Just then I heard some hooves coming at me and turned to see two small colts running towards me. “Well then.” I jumped out of the way and instead they hit spike and dragged him on. “I GOT BUDDY!” I ran after them a ways when they suddenly stopped and sent Spike flying. I did one of those baseball dives and caught him in a basket.

“Havn’t you heard? There’s a new unicorn in town!” The tall one, Snails, spoke first about the subject.

“Ya! They say she has more magical powers then any unicorn, EVER!” Twilight had just caught up to us when the rather large one, Snips, continued.

She looked heatbroken! “Really?” Spike got out of the basket and gave me a fist bump then walked over to them.

“No way! That honer go’s to Twilight here!” He pointed his hand at her, she blushed a bit the recovered.

“Where is this unicorn?” She spoke, man they seem to be ignoring me, I MUST MAKE MYSELF KNOWN!

“Yes, where is mister and/or misses new unicorn?” I finally got a chance to speak! It must be fucking easter!

“She’s in the town square! Come on!” Snails ran off, Snips repeated the last thing he said and made a ‘whosh’ing nosie, I looked at Spike and Twilight and shrugged. I turned and ran after the two, Spike and Twilight followed close behind. We soon came to the square as what looked like a show was starting.

“Come one! Come all! Come and witness the amazing the grate and powerful TRIXE!” Yup, we have a fucking clone up in this bitch, oh wait she looks kinda normal, blue with a star sparkled cape and hat.

“DO A BARRLE ROLL!” I shouted and ducked down. She glared at the place I was standing.

“As I was saying watch in awe as the Grate and Powerful Trixe performs-”

“Can we just move this along? I mean I have a short enough fuse for patience as it is!” I stood up next to Dash and AJ. “Oh hey girls,” I waved to them and looked back up at Trixe. “DO MAGIC NOW!” She suddenly pulled flowers out of no-where and I went wide eyed. She tossed them donw to me and I crouched investigating them.

“Now then allow me, The Grate And Powerful Trixe! Preform some of the most amazing magic you will ever see in your lifetime!”

“Ya good luck with that.” I called up still looking at the flowers. I was so inticed by the flowers I diden’t even notice 5 minutes went by, all I hread was something about a bear and powerfulness. I got up and tossed the flowers to the side. Spike was about to say something when Twilight zipped his mouth shut. I looked at her and put my hands forward, “Teach me!” I looked up at Trixe who said something in big words that made Dark head hurt like rock. She then pointed at Twilight.

“What about you? Is there something you can do the Trixe can not?” I put my hand up.

“OH OH! I can do this!” I did that trick where I removed my thumb. “I DEAR YA! DO IT BETTER!” Her horn glowed and my whole hand popped off. It was running around like a spider. “ GET BACK HERE!” I yelled and chased it around. When I found some super glue and tape I came back I heard a lot of reference in the third person or pony from Rarity. “Oh no she got you too!?”

“No darling I was just making a point.”

“Aw whats the matter? Think your not good enough to take me on with that rat’s nest of a mane cut?” Shit just got real.

“Oh it is on!” Rarity got up on the stage and walked around it talking abot how a unicorn needs a whole bunch of stuff other then power. I got up and pointed at her.

“LIES!” I got a couple of glares so I shrunk back down into the crowd. Anyway Rarity looked good, but Trixe turned her hair green.

“What? What did she do to my mane!?” Twilight said it was fine, Dash said it was perfect, AJ said it was something relating to perfect, but Spike and I said it was green and I jinxed him. Rarity flipped out a bit and ran off. I was now at full anger.

“You have got some splanen to do!” I jumped up on the stage and made a goofy face. “You see Trixe magic is in everypony and well some are just better at handling it, like myself.” Lightning danced acerose my finger tips. “And when it is used the right way, it can be deadly!” I shot a bolt of lightning up into the sky and it exploded. “Want me to challenge you? Do it, I dare ya!” She looked at me with wide eyes for half a second then looked overly confident again.

“Tonight, right here, bring your strongest magic.” I cracked my neck and grinned madly.

“Awesome!” I clapped my hands togeather and I was suddenly next to Twilight. “Alright lets head home and get some dinner, I’m hungry.” I picked her and Spike up and ran back to the library, after some awesome PPJ and a joke or two I found myself sitting in that chair again, Dat chair.

“Come on Twilight! You have to do something.” Spike was complaning to Twi about Trixe.

“Wait arn’t I the one doing the fixing? And you think I need help?” He looked at me.

“Thats what I’m afraid of, your going to actually destroy here!” I blushed.

“Aww your to kind.” Twilight finally took notice of us.

“No Spike, I’m not going to act like a show off just like her, I would loss my friends! You saw how they hated her boasting and doing something better then her would just have the same outcome.”

“But-”

“No but’s Spike,” A door just showed up out of no where and shut Spike behind it.

“WHAT THE HELL!? HOW DID YOU EVEN? Ah I won’t ask anymore.” The door opened and Spike looked like he had something to say but just sighed and walked off. I looked at Twi. “A bit to hard on him don’t you think?” She sighed and closed her book.

“Your right, when he comes back I say sorry.” I smiled and got up, giving her a noogie.

“I’ll go see what he’s up to.” I walked out the door like a normal person for the first time in a week. It was getting dark on my investigation, how id it so hard to find a fucking DRAGON!? Oh well, might as well keep looking. Just then the two colts known as Snips and Snails ran past me screaming Trixe’s name. “The fuck?” I turned back to see what they were running from and saw Spike running and screaming as well. “Oh hey Spike, hey where yah going?” He ran right past me. I put my hand to my chin for a moment then two loud stomps shook the ground behind me. I turned slowly with a warm smile on my face to a giant fucking bear with a blue pelt with stars in it. It let out this loud roar that made my hair stick back. “Aww I love you too! wait....” I turned slowly and ran. “AHHHH!” I ran towards the center of town remembering Trixe said something about a bear. I saw her standing there with Snips and Snails in the background with stupid smiles. “Oh hey Trixe!” I stopped beside her. “Ready for that face off? CAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM!” I pointed at the giant space bear running at us. “You, do something.” I walked behind her ready to do something if something went wrong, AND knowing my luck it would, and did! The bear suddenly stopped and looked around as if it had a bad itch.

What looked like a black egg fell out of the sky and hit it right in the head. It fell down passed out and the egg thing cracked. It melted really but the person I saw was one of those people I would never forget. There stood the one guy that could kill me, Bahamut, the ex-guardian of darkness. “Where the hell am I?” He grumbled and looked around, I put on one of those masks that had the fake mustache and huge nose on it. “You! Where am I?” He pointed at me and I shrugged.

“Don’t know much myself, and I have been here a week or so.” Trixe looked up at me with confusion.

“Is that a pony?” He then pointed at Trixe with a glare.

“DARK!” GODDAMIT TWILIGHT! YOU BLEW MY COVER! The purple pony ran over to me and looked at my face. “Um what are you wearing?” I could feel the rage coming off of Bahamut now that he knew it was me. “And who’s that?”

“He’s Santa.”

“Don’t give me false names you idiot...” He growled and I sighed,

“FINE! He’s Bahamut, the ex-guardian of darkness HAPPY!?” I glared at him then laughed. “Oh I’m going to die.”

“You got that right, but not now, I have to get use to this worlds power, so I’ll leave you with this thing.” He pointed at the bear and shot it with dark lightning. It flinched and stood up looking around, when it spotted me it growled, this thing has a bigger blood-lust for me now. It was growing too, what the hell its turning purple! Oh those fangs are getting big, wait.

“Twilight, is that a Ursa Major?” I remember seeing things like this on the Internet. She nodded slowly and backed up. “SON OF A-” A large purple paw smashed down on me with enough force to make a pony a pancake. I sat there stuck to the ground under its paw for a few moments then pushed up, slowly lifting its unbearably heavy paw off of me. I looked over a Twilight who had a shocked look on her face. “I’m ok!” Just then the Ursa’s other paw snagged me out form under it and threw me up into the sky. “STILL OK!” I yelled and recovered flouting in front of its face. It looks hungry, It reached forward its mouth open. “NOT OK!” It clamped its jaws shut on me.


-----Third person view----


Twilight was stunned, that thing just ate Dark! Sure she could have stopped it when it was a Ursa Minor but a Major?! She had no chance! Trixe was long gone and Snips and Snails where in the Ursa’s sights. It stopped suddenly and looked like it was having trouble keeping its mouth closed. Just then when its jaws split apart to Dark yelling and holding the top of its jaw with both arms. “ARGH! THAT HURT!” He jumped out just as the jaws snapped shut.

“DARK! YOUR OK!” Twilight yelled and ran over to him, she was going to give him a hug but he was covered in saliva. “Um, go get’em tiger.” She grinned sheepishly as he looked at her with a blank expression.

“Oh so I have to do all the work? FINE!” He got up and turned back to the Ursa Major. His eyes seemed to change from the fun filled normal dark to a more suited for this kind of situation. He was suddenly on its muzzle, Twilight will never get use to his speed. He grabbed its muzzled and lifted the Ursa up into the sky, he then threw it higher up into the sky. “Let’s end this.” He called. “Hold it up.” He told Twilight, she nodded and with all her might and magic (Ha) she kept the Ursa air born. Dark charge up at it, his hand now glowing. From the grope of ponies that had formed Fluttershy called.

“He’s going to heal it?” More to herself then anypony else. When Dark made contact with the still roaring Ursa Major a large burst of light was sent all across the sky and down fell a passed out Dark and Ursa Minor. Dark landed first and the Ursa Minor on top of him. Twilight panicked and lifted up the Minor and levitated it back into the everfree forest.

“Dark!?” She ran over to dark who was laying in the crater where the Ursa Minor landed on him. He was snoring like there was nothing wrong. At some point Trixe came back to see what happened, at this Dark woke up and pointed at her. “OBJECTION! I win! You know what I did!” He giggled a bit then took a deep breath. “Now for my demands, I want the hat and cape, they look awesome, and get the hell out of here! No one likes a show off like you!” He giggled and got up.

“How rude! Trixe payed good bits for these!” She use her magic and removed the star covered hat and cape.

“Ya well you should have thought of that when you took me up on my challenge. Now give it here!” She gave him the cape and hat and trotted off grumbling in a pissed off way. He put on the cape and hat and looked at himself. “Well the cape is a bit small but we can fix that.” He struck a pose smiler to Trixe’s first pose. “BEHOLD! THE POWERFUL AND AWESOME DARK!” He laughed madly and ran off. Twilight sighed and facehoofed.

“Now I have to go get him again.” She walked after him with a small smile.



So that ends this, I did horribly I know so save the hate comments. vote for a episode in season 1 that Dark can be in