• Published 20th Mar 2012
  • 1,192 Views, 23 Comments

Beyond The horizon - Cobalt Shine



Twilight makes a magical amulet, but when Rarity accidentaly interferes makes it go haywire

  • ...
2
 23
 1,192

Chapter Six

Chapter 6

1800_SCREWED (slightly edited)

I was back to where I started alone and confused.

“Why am I here, I don't understand.” I said to myself out loud. I had forgotten I was a Pegasus, a female Pegasus. I cringed in disbelief it was strange being female, I felt different I looked different and I spoke different.

“On the bright side, I can fly!”I thought trying to be optimistic. The feeling of flight was awesome, out here on my own no interruptions just flight, there were no worries here the wind in my hair-urr mane was incredible. I stopped myself and landed on a cloud, the only non cotton candy one that was there; realization suddenly hit me.

“Wait a minute, if im a mare that means.....oh my god if im straight here, ill be gay back home but im straight at home, ill be homo here”I said.This was too much to comprehend.

“Maybe if i lived alone in the everfree Forrest..., no i need food, what if I?...., no......but......ugh”I continued. I was completely confused about what to do. I really needed help, so did my new found friends- i think

{back to the mane 6}
“Here it is, the secret entrance to Canterlot castle” Twilight said full of relief.

“That took forever; Spooky,wooooo wooooo, ” Added a bored Pinkie Pie.
Nopony was amused by this . All six jumped down into a little brown ditch where there lied a little wooden door. They then rolled there eyes at Pinkie’s comment then Twilight opened the door and all six of them walked in.

“This is horrible and dirty and it smells like poop” Rarity said disgusted.
Everypony ignored Rarity and kept on trotting along.

“I know you probably don't want to talk about this Rainbow but, you know it takes a lot to let out your feelings like Crystal did, it may have been awkward and all but you cant have a grudge against her, you may not feel the same way but you can still be friends” Said Twilight as they were walking through the smelly chambers.

“Yeah, I know that, It’s a bit weird you know, I don't hate her but don't know what to say to her i didn’t expect that response but do feel a bit bad now though I SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING” Replied the cyan pony

“Well where going to have to put that behind us for now, we have bigger problems at the moment”Said Twilight. At the very moment Twilight finished her sentence a large frightening growling noise occurred.

“Wha-What was that!?!” Shrieked Fluttershy

“It was probly’ nothin’, don't worry Fluttershy” Reassured Applejack. The noise happened again, it was now moving towards them. All six of them poked there head around a small bend on the dirt path.

“I think that's a- a-” Twilight said unable to finish her sentence

“HYDRA!!!” they all shrieked in unison. As an immediate reaction they all turned around to be greeted by another hydra.

“Uhh ladies, i think there's a second one behind us” Said Rarity. They were in really big trouble.

{back to me} Well I really cant do anything just sitting here, if I want answers I need to go and help all of them and, *gulp* face Rainbow Dash; Damn it why didn’t i just lie that would have saved my emotions and I might actually have answers”I Said while at the same time facehoofing at the mistakes Ive made.

“Well no turning back now” I said before pulling back my wings and taking off. I then noticed hoof tracks, instinctively I followed the tracks, I dove down after hearing a loud screaming noise coming from a nearby hole. Quickly I jumped through the hole and open the little door and flew in there at full speed hurting towards the screaming. There I saw two gigantic hydras standing menacingly over the small group of ponies.

“Everypony listen to me!!, I have a plan!”I yelled. Everypony there was extremley shocked to see me come and help.

“Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy quickly come with me” I said not making eye contact with Rainbow Dash. They both responded but Rainbow Dash didn’t look at me either.

“First, Twilight do you know any spells that can put hydras to sleep?” I asked

“Yes, but it takes some time to cast” she responded

“Ok, Rainbow since your so colourful you can easily distract one whole hydra, Fluttershy I need you to come with me we’ll both distract the second hydra”I commanded. Rainbow Dash simply nodded her head and got a move on the first one.

“But- but it’s scary, and big and horrible and mean” Said Fluttershy

“Yes I know, but if we don hurry the hydras well eat our friends. Fluttershy put on a determined look, we then took off in the direction of the other hydra and started circling around it, the hydras took several headbutts at us three but the all missed.

“TWILIGHT,ARE YOU NEARLY FINISHED??” I yelled at the top of my lungs

“Nearly there” Responded Twilight who was sweating like crazy. BOOOM a large purple magical blast erupted from Twilights horn, sending both hydras asleep. Two large crashes were heard as they smashed into the ground at full force. There was just an awkward silence as we continued to the castle.

“What happened back there Crystal, you just left without a word” Twilight said attempting to break the ice

“Forget it, lets pretend that never happened okay?” I said grumpily

“But it did happen Crystal, you cant just forget something that happens like that!” Responded Twilight.

“But i really want to, I shouldn't have done that to you Rainbow, it wasn't fair” I continued

“Listen, I don't hate you or anything but I just don't feel the same way, Im sorry” Added in Rainbow Dash

“Look Everypony, Were here” Exclaimed Pinkie Pie

“Phew” I thought

A few hours past wondering aimlessly around the new chaotic Canterlot castle, occasionally making awkward eye contact with Rainbow Dash and tripping over every now and then due to getting used to walk on all fours. We all agreed that we were lost before running into what seemed to be a floating blue sphere with Princess Luna inside

“Is that Luna?” Asked Applejack

“Oh my gosh we have to help her Twilight!” Said Rarity

“I don't know how to, I don't know what I can do” Twilight said sadly

“You have to try! Twilight, anything at all!” Added in Pinkie

“She’s right you know you can both do it!”I agreed with Pinkie Pie. They both aimed there horns at the sphere; Rarity was holding the sphere so when Twilight did what ever she did the princess would be ok, Twilight on the other hand was getting ready to fire a large amount of magical anything at the sphere. PZZZZZZZZZZZCCCHHHHTTTTT BANG!!!!. Purple and blue magic was going everywhere, just before we all noticed Princess Luna on the floor asleep.

“Princess Luna?, are you ok?” Asked Applejack

“Ungh, DISCORD YOU’LL NEVER-!, oh wait where am I?, where’s Discord?, why are you all here?” Asked Luna

“Im sorry princess but i have some shocking news, Discord is loose as you already know, Princess Celestia is frozen in stone and he has, my new necklace which has an incredible amount of power inside of it!”Said Twilight

“Yes and im really sorry to Interrupt, and this is really informal, but I need answers to why im here Im not from Ponyville, let alone Equestria; You see im not even a pony!, back where im from I was walking home from my school when I found this necklace i put it on got electrified a massive explosion happened and now im here!”. I asked Impatiently

“Im really sorry, but im afraid I don't have the answers to your question, but from what it sounds like is someone has tried to make an amulet and something went wrong and somehow ended up in your world”responded the Princess looking at me if somehow she knew me. Rarity looked around sheepishly, Twilight took notice of this.
“Rarity what did you do?” Demanded Twilight

“Im really sorry but a couple of days ago I came around to your your house to see how the platinum I gave to you was coming of use, when I saw a beautiful necklace when I picked it up to check it out with my magic, it then made a strange fizzling i didnt tell you because you might not have been to happy with me, im sorry darling” Replied Rarity tearing up

“Oh Rarity you should have told me, if you had of done so in the beginning we wouldn't be in this mess, but don't worry we’ll fix this” replied Twilight

End chapter 6