• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 814 Views, 41 Comments

The Out Casts - Steel Claw



A brony that gets killed poteting his family and friends from a phycopath. And gets reborn as an unicorn stalen and invents a new spell... So will he become a monster, or a tool for the crown

  • ...
54
 41
 814

Chapter 2 Growing up



Growing up



The furst few months there boring, and I was jost a gray unicorn colt with nothing to do! Intel one day whenmy magic serge came...

I was sleeping when, I felt that I was flying. So I opened my eyes, and saw a cyan aria around me and I grined. I was flying in the air above my new mom. She grabbed my cyan tale (like the royal gard), and pulled me to the ground. I made a really sad face (like when the parasprits ate lyra's cake). My magic wore out once I hit the ground. She yelled at me "Bill take control of your magic got it!"

I nodded my head, Whut is my name Bill! That was the name of my best friend. I hate that voce! He should have had them name me Steven! If I hear that voice again I'll tell it to name me Steven. Well I just have to live with that.


3 years later


"Okay mom so I need to crack this egg without using my teeth or hoofs!" after 10 days I profited it and when my mom wanted to make a cake or something she called me over.

One day my mother called me over and I sat down next to my father and my dad was the furst one to speak "Bill you have grown up and we see that you are reddy to attend clestea's school for gifted unicorns."

"Realy dad?" I asked

"Yes Bill you earned it!" my mom replied

"So is there an entrance exam?" I asked alredy knowing the answer.

"Yes there is. You have to hacch a dragon egg without touching it." My mom replied.


At the Exam


"Next bill is it? One of the juges asked,

"Yes my name is Bill. May I start?"

"Yes, hatch this dragon egg and with out using hoofs or your teeth, begin!"


At home


Let's just sat that I broke that egg in record time and a black dragon poped out. So I got to keep the dragon, and I got in to the school. In 10 more days I start... Magic kindergarten.

Those 10 days where existing I got a dragon as a new 'friend' I'll name him Steven (LOL). "Helo Steaven!"

The little dragon replied " helo bill that is what yor parents called you!"

"Steven do you like bananas?" just a question lets see if this works.

"Do you know where you can go bananas!"

I dident think he be a brony so we both yelled together "On the MOON!"

"I dident think you be a brony! What is your real name?"

"My real name is Pual. Did you keep your memories?"

"Ya! I saved my entire town and how did you keep yours?"

"I let my group go in the marines and sacrificed my own life in the process."

"I have to pack for my furst day of school tomorrow. So school wasn't the next day because it was sunday so I stayed in my room and gave the sacrament to Paul and myself. Now school was Realy tomarrow!

Author's Note:

Tell me how you guys like this story I also need a cover art I'll take it when I post chapter 7 or around that

-Steel Claw