• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 814 Views, 41 Comments

The Out Casts - Steel Claw



A brony that gets killed poteting his family and friends from a phycopath. And gets reborn as an unicorn stalen and invents a new spell... So will he become a monster, or a tool for the crown

  • ...
54
 41
 814

Chapter 5 Run Away


Run Away


It has been almost 12 years sense I first came in to the dam school known as "Clestia's School For Gifted Unicorns" which is a trip to hell every day. But today... Today is the last day of school now after today I'm running away with Paul and Dusk. There's 1 problem with that my dad will literally kill me he said it himself so I'm going to die maybe.

So I'm at school sitting in the back corner thinking about the morf spell or the spell I learned in kindergarten that saying "Yo Paul let's brake this joint!" I yelled, and about 1 second after I yelled that there was a cheer of ponies and we all got detention that day. Basically I just said fuck you in class without saying it at all.

Good thing that was the last class too so we just stayed for an other 30 minutes which was enough time to plan. The plan is to tell are parents we're running away then leave. It was a bad plan but my parents had to think I was dead!


After school I went right to my room to pack basically I just packed scrolls quills and some other stuff. After I was finished I tolled Paul to do the same cuz we're going to ponyvill today! He nodded seeing my tone was urgent he didn't argue.

1 hour later

"Mom, dad I'm leavening and you can't stop me!" I yelled then my dad came with his royal guard spear (oh I forgot to tell you he's in the royal guard) and stabbed me in the gut as I was out he door!

Good thing Paul was in front of me cuz he dragged me to our meeting place with Dusk. When I got there I was bleeding out on the ground. My horn was glowing and with my final breath I said "The spell!" Then every thing went black.

Author's Note:

How did you guys like that I'm working on gore scenes so give advice
There was midterms in the past 2 weeks... So I was busy